GGT 205 took a bath with a bald white man and a baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='GUNNM']The fuck you trailer was directed to those who hadn't pre ordered yet and that was ninja theory's subtle way of putting you in your place.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. Anyone who has to yet to pre-order yet is crazy.

Gotta get them weapons.

Is Saints Row 3 worth it to pay 5.61 for that bundle? For those of you that have played the game. I am a total Jew with my money. I doubt I would play anything else in that bundle, save for maybe Metro 2033.

[quote name='GhostShark']Is Saints Row 3 worth it to pay 5.61 for that bundle? For those of you that have played the game. I am a total Jew with my money. I doubt I would play anything else in that bundle, save for maybe Metro 2033.[/QUOTE]
its 5 bucks for 7 games.....

Yo dothog.

Double burst laser II, an artemis, and a pegasus. Maxed cloaking plus stealth weapons and the preigniter for fully charged weapons after each jump and the faster reloading upgrade. Maxed shields and doors and half-way upgraded engines. An engineer for repairs and a mantis and a rockman plus some spare humans for boarding parties.

Never have I flown something so overpowered.

[quote name='GhostShark']Is Saints Row 3 worth it to pay 5.61 for that bundle? For those of you that have played the game. I am a total Jew with my money. I doubt I would play anything else in that bundle, save for maybe Metro 2033.[/QUOTE]
YES! I really cannot explain that enough. You need it.

[quote name='GUNNM']did you see that zero guard dude totally teleport behind soi fon and made her go ''WTF?''[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I like the Zero squad. Though, I am more intrigued by Ganju and the Fullbringers.

Looks like I will be getting that Bundle tonight. Sweeeet.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I'd play the BSG boardgame, btw. Never watched the show or anything but I love me some boardgames.[/QUOTE]
Awwwww shit.

Like I said, I prefer five players, but three is possible. I can explain the rules pretty decently and run the game, but you and ihadfg have to download this program and the game. Just the base game, not the expansions. For now.

Maybe.

39f4l.jpg

[quote name='GUNNM']I think SR2 was better but SR3 was fun the dlc is not worth any amount of money though[/QUOTE]

SR2 forces me to play side missions, that alone made it intolerable for me.

[quote name='GUNNM']I am.
I liked SR 2 more and SR 3's DLC was dogshit[/QUOTE]

But SR3's DLC gave me superhuman powers and let me shoot fireballs. I ran faster than any damned car in the game, too.

For that one mission but you lose it after you finish the level. I pretended I was ryu and down right fierced my way to success

[quote name='GUNNM']I didn't buy any of the SR 2 dlc because I didn't even finish half the shit to do in SR 2. ^__^[/QUOTE]

I kinda thought SR2 was worse than SR in a lot of ways.

At least SR was a new franchise, so it hadn't learned from it's mistakes yet. SR2 was ridiculous in this aspect. So much so that I hated SR3 as soon as I found out about the "respect system" still being there.

Then I bought it on a whim to kill CheapyD and found out that they HAD learned from their mistakes.

I've never be a huge fan of the humour in those games, but SR3 has had a few funny moments as far as I've played and is more like a JC2 sandbox to fuck around in for me.

--

Welp, that didn't take long:
http://www.joystiq.com/2012/11/29/black-ops-2-topples-halo-4-on-xbox-live/

I'll admit SR 3 is better in terms of gameplay and graphics but I missed doing the silly shit activities I did in SR 2.

[quote name='Indignate']Do you mean the actual activity where you throw shit everywhere?

[/QUOTE]
No fight club is one I missed but like I said SR 3 was better in terms of everything else sans activities

[quote name='GUNNM']I'll admit SR 3 is better in terms of gameplay and graphics but I missed doing the silly shit activities I did in SR 2.[/QUOTE]

That's all I needed to hear.

[quote name='GUNNM']I'll admit SR 3 is better in terms of gameplay and graphics but I missed doing the silly shit activities I did in SR 2.[/QUOTE]

Most of those minigames were terribly designed though... at least I thought so. Some were fun at first, until you needed more respect and everything that you had available was leveled up to the point of frustration when you attempted to get more respect. :wall:

[quote name='GUNNM']No fight club is one I missed but like I said SR 3 was better in terms of everything else sans activities[/QUOTE]

That was one of the few I think I completed all levels for, because it was mostly managable even in the later stages.
With that said, I did not miss it one bit. The Professor Ginkley stuff (from the DLC maybe?) that's like a mini version of The Club is better than anything in SR2. So is the Tank Mayhem. :cool:

I forgot about that you needed respect to unlock missions. D=

[quote name='distgfx']That's all I needed to hear.[/QUOTE]
GrumpyFeature-480x330.jpg

They have all of the Tomb Raider games on Steam. . .EXCEPT for Angel of Darkness, which was fantastically amazing. I got it free, patched it to 1.03, ran around the corner and it crashed. Uninstalled, never touched it again.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Any takers?[/QUOTE]

Most of us probably already own it if we want it on PC, from all the Steam sales and the like (or we'd be with you [I am] and have grabbed a THQ humble bundle and have an extra). So I don't know that you'll find someone in here who needs on... Awesome gesture though. :cool:

I have a doc of steam keys piling up over here... maybe I'll play Santa with them up in here around Christmas.

I like boardgames, but I don't like BSG. From what you guys say though, that doesn't seem to be a requirement.

I'll check it out and see if it interest me.

Like I said, I'd played the board game way before I'd seen the show. It's a very cloak-and-dagger, paranoia-ridden game, with the big gimmick being that some players don't know for sure what side they're on until half way through.

[quote name='GUNNM']I am.
I liked SR 2 more and SR 3's DLC was dogshit[/QUOTE]

SR3 was way more fun than SR2. The controls in SR2 are clumsy, and the respect system to unlock missions wasn't executed as well.

[quote name='distgfx']But SR3's DLC gave me superhuman powers and let me shoot fireballs. I ran faster than any damned car in the game, too.[/QUOTE]

Wat DLC is this? I need it. :drool:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Eurocom was always a poop factory.[/QUOTE]
They did some pretty solid stuff in the 90's, including ports. Crusin world on n64 was pretty sick. and I always thought the world is not enough was a decent title.
just overshadowed by goldeneye.

lol yeah i just looked at their wiki page,
haven't made a good game since 2002, 007 nightfire

goldeneye "remake" wasn't too bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back