GGT 212 Releases a "Gay Sub-Thread" & Then Bets it All on Kickstarter

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Inf^Shini']God stuck this in my recommended videos, a reminder of a gif that Hank posted some time ago [/QUOTE]
I still need to watch that movie. :drool:

To this day, SotC still amazes me.

The empty feeling it conveys... it still makes me sad when I kill most of the colossi... the dread I have when swimming anywhere and the fact that it *feels* deep and like anything could be lurking under the surface, even if I know it's not dangerous...

I just could not get into SotC back when it came out. I've thought about giving it another chance, but probably wont' for anything over $10.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I just could not get into SotC back when it came out. I've thought about giving it another chance, but probably wont' for anything over $10.[/QUOTE]

Quiet you. Go play Dead Space 2. :)

i could understand people getting frustrated with SotC. you go down the wrong ravine and it's like "fuuuuuuuuuck where am i?" but still, one of my all time favorite games. the last couple hours are nothing but raw emotion, it's fucking beautiful.

[quote name='panzerfaust']i could understand people getting frustrated with SotC. you go down the wrong ravine and it's like "fuuuuuuuuuck where am i?" but still, one of my all time favorite games. the last couple hours are nothing but raw emotion, it's fucking beautiful.[/QUOTE]

Are you calling BlueScrote stupid? ;)

And yeah, it can be -- it doesn't control as precise as most would like, including me... and nothing becomes more aggravating than getting to a colossus's weak point only to have it shake and shake and wear out your gauge and throw you off so you have to do it all again.

And yeah, you can get lost like that, but that's part of what's so impressive... the world is somehow SOOOO big.

It's amazing to me the level of immersion it gives me and the fact that it invokes sadness when I have to kill one of them. :(

And every time I get to the end and
Agro falls?
It fucking kills me.

[quote name='Indignate']So what you're saying is that stupid people shouldn't play SotC?[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='snakemaster2389']just finished DmC. it was alright, kinda fun. some good bosses and good graphics. i give it a 3.5/5 The ending is kinda cool and it looks like there will be more DmCs.[/QUOTE]

Hank showed me the wonder of the "good bosses" where it channels DMC2.
I'm very surprised you think the graphics are "good".
And since I watched the ending when it was posted up in here, I can see why you'd think that, but I'd rather that not come to pass.

just finished DmC. it was alright, kinda fun. some good bosses and good graphics. i give it a 3.5/5 The ending is kinda cool and it looks like there will be more DmCs.

lol i said that because i can relate, i'm awful with directions. like if there's construction on the only roads im familar with, i'll fucking turn around and go back home.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I still need to watch that movie. :drool:[/QUOTE]
I have no idea what that is, but daaaaayum.

[quote name='The Crotch']My favourite New Vegas mod description: "Tired Of 9mm Sucks? Or To The Idiot Caucasian? So This Mod Is For You!"[/QUOTE]
I love that description XD

[quote name='corrosivefrost']To this day, SotC still amazes me.

The empty feeling it conveys... it still makes me sad when I kill most of the colossi... the dread I have when swimming anywhere and the fact that it *feels* deep and like anything could be lurking under the surface, even if I know it's not dangerous...[/QUOTE]
I totes feel the same, yo. :applause:

[quote name='BlueScrote']I just could not get into SotC back when it came out. I've thought about giving it another chance, but probably wont' for anything over $10.[/QUOTE]
It was $9.79 on PS+ a while back.

tumblr_m5n65nrbRY1rt94bko1_400.gif

"Why are you going to buy DmC and Revengeance?" - Nathaniel

"So that after I play something bad like Revengeance I can play something good like DmC." - Zeki

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I have no idea what that is, but daaaaayum.
[/QUOTE]
I found a link to that whole movie on Youtube, but I shall not post it in here because it has that chick naked and bouncing up and down on some dude's cock, softcore style. Only like the third time I've seen not medial nudity on Youtube.

Search for "Muži v naději CZ Full & english substitles" on there. Comments will link you to the goods.

Having wrote down all of the positives and negatives of DmC, I have to say that I'm surprised I liked it as much as I did. The game has a lot of negative points. But I guess that's what happens when you actually focus on making a game having good gameplay.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I found a link to that whole movie on Youtube, but I shall not post it in here because it has that chick naked and bouncing up and down on some dude's cock, softcore style. Only like the third time I've seen not medial nudity on Youtube.

Search for "Muži v naději CZ Full & english substitles" on there. Comments will link you to the goods.
[/QUOTE]
I just finished watching that movie and it was damn good.

[quote name='linkpwns']Guys how good is DMC? I bought three copies[/QUOTE]

The original DMC? It's excellent. Though the action/combat isn't quite what we recognize the series for (pre-DmC) of course.

Go buy the HD collection and play it!

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I just finished watching that movie and it was damn good.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it's supposedly quite good. I'll watch it sometime.

[quote name='linkpwns']Guys how good is DMC? I bought three copies[/QUOTE]
It's amazing. GOTY

[quote name='Indignate']You only made 2/3s of a good decision.[/QUOTE]
That's 2/3rds better than buying a game like Metal Gear Rising Revengenance.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Send me one and I'll tell you :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
I'll give you a full blown video review if you send me one.

[quote name='GUNNM']Who hasn't been tricked on FB by a dude pretending to be a girl? come on[/QUOTE]
I'm friends with a 5 year old girl, and she doesn't like Indignate very much.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']The original DMC? It's excellent. Though the action/combat isn't quite what we recognize the series for (pre-DmC) of course.

Go buy the HD collection and play it![/QUOTE]
This.

[quote name='j-cart']They break your treaty trust?[/QUOTE]
Twice now they've thrown away massive armies on the walls of Machu. With Norway all but conquered by Austria, they should be preparing to fight Maria Theresa, not wasting troops in pointless wars against me and the Celts.

EDIT: So now the Huns are at war with Norway (which must have, like... one city left on an island somewhere), which has actually opened up some nice land for me to settle, and Polynesia. Good like with your fucking sea-war against Polynesia, Atilla.

EDIT2: Ahaha. They've given up on Polynesia and are trying to take Machu for the third time. Have fun storming that castle, assholes.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hankmecrankme']Necromorphs with guns. Ballah.[/QUOTE]

And angry Unitologists who seem to think Isaac is the anti-christ and must be killed. :cool:
I'll give them some credit in that the necromorphs that fire weapons can't aim very well as they seem to be controlled by those little squid looking bastards who now use a dead body like a puppet... shoot off the gun arms and it will force a mutation.

The cover mechanic? I guess that's a necessary ability if they're going to put Unitologists with guns trying to kill Isaac in the plot. :|

I'm not in love with the game at this point, but I'm at least willing to give it a shot; I'm hoping for the best as I think the Dead Space IP is one of the best things to come out of this gen.

Aaaaand now the Huns are paying me not to kill the rest of their army. I look forward to their next invasion attempt 100 years from now.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I can get P4A for $5. Should I?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, trades in for over double that at Amazon. Easy money. Or just toss it up on Half.com. Bingo.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Yeah, trades in for over double that at Amazon. Easy money. Or just toss it up on Half.com. Bingo.[/QUOTE]

This.

Now Austria wants a piece of my Inca dick. I've got 'em stalled on the border, but Jesus Christ they've got a big fucking army. I think they're starting to wear thin - Maria Theresa just sent me a peace treaty offer that involved me surrendering all my gold and seven of my eight cities.

I got this shit.

EDIT: Oh God that is a lot of artillery. Jesus fucking Christ.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='The Crotch']Twice now they've thrown away massive armies on the walls of Machu. With Norway all but conquered by Austria, they should be preparing to fight Maria Theresa, not wasting troops in pointless wars against me and the Celts.

EDIT: So now the Huns are at war with Norway (which must have, like... one city left on an island somewhere), which has actually opened up some nice land for me to settle, and Polynesia. Good like with your fucking sea-war against Polynesia, Atilla.

EDIT2: Ahaha. They've given up on Polynesia and are trying to take Machu for the third time. Have fun storming that castle, assholes.[/QUOTE]

Are you playing 4 or 5?

I've always found Genghis is a huge dick in 5.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Are you playing 4 or 5?

I've always found Genghis is a huge dick in 5.[/QUOTE]
Thank Christ he isn't on my continent. I still started off with the Huns, Austria, and the fucking Vikings as my neighbours, with the Celts hanging out way the fuck up north. At Norway was too busy dying to Austria to attack me, but now me and Maria Theresa are just trading units along our border right now. I'm definitely more efficient than her, but there is absolutely no way for me to break her trebuchet/cannon line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back