GGT 214 gained some weight

[quote name='BlueScrote']Sell me on it.[/QUOTE]
Its like final fantasy tactics but you can choose to be a female

[quote name='Luxuria']Totally hatin' on you right now. Freakin' love the Fire Emblem series.

[/QUOTE]
I would totally let you borrow it if you were my neighbor

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Dude, why didn't you say something? I WANNA TALK TO YOU![/QUOTE]

He wanted to keep it a secret on purpose.

Bullfrog-eats.gif

[quote name='GUNNM']or is fire emblem more like advance wars...hrm[/QUOTE]

I'm actually playing through that Ghost Recon game on the 3DS, which reminds me of Advance Wars.

Downloaded the fire emblem demo last night anyways.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Dude, why didn't you say something? I WANNA TALK TO YOU![/QUOTE]

I guess I should text people next time instead of just posting here. Sorry! I will be on skype on Mondays normally, so you guys should hop on then if you can!

[quote name='BlueScrote']I'm actually playing through that Ghost Recon game on the 3DS, which reminds me of Advance Wars.

Downloaded the fire emblem demo last night anyways.[/QUOTE]

That Ghost Recon game is a bit similar to X-Com as well (in a "lite" kind of way). Makes sense since the director was the creator of X-Com if I recall correctly.

The controller looks like shit. By that I mean it looks to be as great as the N64's.

So Dead Space 3 and Sly were released today. I don't know what I want. Maybe I'll just go play some more DmC instead.

Having classes this early totally sucks.

[quote name='Luxuria']Having classes this early totally sucks.[/QUOTE]

I know, we should be best friends and talk about it cuz the person I currently talk to about it doesn't do anything and that's boring.

[quote name='Indignate']Damn it, ME3, how you gonna send infinite spawning enemies at me for like the first time ever and make them brutes while a giant alien squid stomps around on me?

Killed like 8 of those fuckers before I figured it out. Summoning that Thresher Maw to handle my business for me was pretty #swag though.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much the only cool part about the game, unleashing the Thresher Maw. Then something happens to the reapers ability to stay alive. I encourage you to finish ME3 just to try to grasp all the problems the game created in terms of its lore.

[quote name='Luxuria']The controller looks like shit. By that I mean it looks to be as great as the N64's.

So Dead Space 3 and Sly were released today. I don't know what I want. Maybe I'll just go play some more DmC instead.

Having classes this early totally sucks.[/QUOTE]

Wow, I've heard absolutely nothing about the new Sly Cooper game. Too bad the first game in the series was the best. Then they added all this extra crap to it when all I want is solid platforming.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Wow, I've heard absolutely nothing about the new Sly Cooper game. Too bad the first game in the series was the best. Then they added all this extra crap to it when all I want is solid platforming.[/QUOTE]

Yah, the whole combat mechanic ruined my love of being sneaky.

[quote name='ihadFG']I guess I should text people next time instead of just posting here. Sorry! I will be on skype on Mondays normally, so you guys should hop on then if you can![/QUOTE]
Aiight, I'll be there next time, bro

[quote name='CaptainJoel']
Not me.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's cheap, but...no games. :whistle2:|

I'd give PSN streaming a try, but only if they offer free demos/time trial first to convince me it works.

[quote name='AionTelos']Yah, the whole combat mechanic ruined my love of being sneaky.[/QUOTE]

This is relevant to my interests.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Wow, I've heard absolutely nothing about the new Sly Cooper game. Too bad the first game in the series was the best. Then they added all this extra crap to it when all I want is solid platforming.[/QUOTE]

Nah, I think the second game was the best. I liked the variety of overworlds and sneaking around the guards.

[quote name='ihadFG']I guess I should text people next time instead of just posting here. Sorry! I will be on skype on Mondays normally, so you guys should hop on then if you can![/QUOTE]
Skype is but a cock-tease without Vassal.

I used to think Sly 1 was the best, but after replaying them a year or so ago I changed my mind to Sly 2 being better. I really liked the whole doing all the missions to get info/set things up for the big heist at the end of the area.

Hey Uraizen, it's time for a second playthrough:

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/02/0...xbox-360-and-ps3-listed-by-japanese-retailer/

[quote name='whoknows']I used to think Sly 1 was the best, but after replaying them a year or so ago I changed my mind to Sly 2 being better. I really liked the whole doing all the missions to get info/set things up for the big heist at the end of the area.[/QUOTE]

I played all three in rapid succession (platinum whoring each) and liked the first game while hating the second and thinking the third was a slightly more refined version of 2.
Hearing the new game was closest to 2 automatically put it on my "buy it for $10 or less" list.

[quote name='j-cart']omg, hate skype.

You guys have terrible VOIP tastes.[/QUOTE]

I know. I've been telling these guys to use teamspeak for forever.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Hey Uraizen, it's time for a second playthrough:

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/02/0...xbox-360-and-ps3-listed-by-japanese-retailer/

I played all three in rapid succession (platinum whoring each) and liked the first game while hating the second and thinking the third was a slightly more refined version of 2.
Hearing the new game was closest to 2 automatically put it on my "buy it for $10 or less" list.[/QUOTE]

I'm actually surprised there is a wide variety of opinions on the three. I just love platformers that don't turn into collectathons.

[quote name='whoknows']I know. I've been telling these guys to use teamspeak for forever.[/QUOTE]

I have a Vent server that we can use!

I like using TS3 more than any of the others, I just happen to still have access to a vent server.

bread's done
Back