GGT 221 Maaaaaaaay Have Felt Up Its Cousin

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CaptainJoel']You should add me for Smash. Also, I've been through kiiiiiinda a dry spell as far as sex goes.[/QUOTE]

me too bro, i feel u. it sucks so bad. im still a virgin :(

[quote name='snakemaster2389']me too bro, i feel u. it sucks so bad. im still a virgin :([/QUOTE]
You and Mikey have a fair bit in common then. I'm sure you'll break out of it soon, mang :D

[quote name='MSUHitman']No the worst actress on X: FC was January Jones, no doubt about it.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't a huge fan of Kevin Bacon, I just don't think he really fit Sebastian Shaw's image very well.

[quote name='panzerfaust']a little home cooking goes a long way[/QUOTE]

tumblr_mhvlo0bx9u1qcmny4o1_500.gif

[quote name='panzerfaust']hypothetical:

you have a step sister the same age as you. you've lived together since the age of 12.

off limits?[/QUOTE]

That is how tons of anime and Japanese games explain it away, according to that stuff, seems legit.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']how many of us here are hairy dudes with glasses on and hardly has any sex? *raises hand*[/QUOTE]

I wear glasses, but I'm fine with how they make me look. :cool:

Any of you guys/gals with Rising get it at Walmart? Just curious if the soundtrack they have packaged in the case is the full soundtrack or one of these 1/2 deals like what come in many of the CE's now. (Most recent example being the Tomb Raider CE only having 1/2 of the songs and you have to purchase the other 1/2.)

[quote name='snakemaster2389']wish i had a cousin to have sex with[/QUOTE]

[quote name='panzerfaust']hypothetical:

you have a step sister the same age as you. you've lived together since the age of 12.

off limits?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']yes dude wtf
theres like 3 billion chicks out there
and you want to bang your step sister?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GUNNM']As long as you don't make a retarded baby with her what's wrong with incest?[/QUOTE]

I miss a GGT or two and this is what I come back to?

[quote name='hankmecrankme']y'all are weird.[/QUOTE]

This.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']me too bro, i feel u. it sucks so bad. im still a virgin :([/QUOTE]

I don't think that was quite the length of dryspell Joel was talking about.....

[quote name='snakemaster2389']whos mikey?[/QUOTE]
One of the coolest GGTers.

[quote name='Luxuria']
slBSmbV.gif
[/QUOTE]
Oh God, I love this.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']
I don't think that was quite the length of dryspell Joel was talking about.....[/QUOTE]
True. I've only been without for a few months this time around.

Only just now getting out of my dry spell thanks to this pic
2ilom1j.jpg

The amount of women that like that picture is fucking ridiculous. Best pictured I've taken my whole life. I hope I get buried with that picture.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']One of the coolest GGTers.[/QUOTE]

Between his lack of posting here (and the content therein when he does post these days) and minimal skype appearances, he's drastically close to having his GGT card revoked, if it hasn't been already. :rofl:

[quote name='MSUHitman']Any of you guys/gals with Rising get it at Walmart? Just curious if the soundtrack they have packaged in the case is the full soundtrack or one of these 1/2 deals like what come in many of the CE's now. (Most recent example being the Tomb Raider CE only having 1/2 of the songs and you have to purchase the other 1/2.)[/QUOTE]
Some MGR soundtracks were only the instrumentals. I don't know the case for walmart

Alright, my first go at Tomb Raider has gone pretty rough. Game is a monster to run on ultimate settings so I actually had to notch some settings down to get an ideal framerate. The real problem is the game randomly gives me a screen full of artifacts and then I have to reload a checkpoint. Doesn't seem to like NVIDIA, so I'm switching to an AMD and starting a new game. The real time hair rendering looks nuts, by the way. Get this shit on PC.

But I have to say, it's been difficult on a keyboard since I don't know what key presses I should be expecting during quick time events, and watching Lara die is pretty unsettling, so I'm probably going to switch to a pad.

I've only been playing with a pad, and as I mentioned a bit earlier I'm not at fully maxed settings, and I'm not using the hair thing, but the game still looks awesome; going to probably really dig into the game tonight, since I've only had a chance to play a couple hours so far.

Sounds like you need a Nostromo Panzer.

I'll pick up The Rape Simulator: Featuring young Lara at one point in time, but for now I got other games to play.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']how does a picture get you laid?
you crusin the dating sites bro?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, most of the GGT has been, actually. A majority of us are OKCupid members.

[quote name='ihadFG']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sjy3coYyUg[/QUOTE]
Josh, I don't know how you've gotten so much more awesome, but I assume it's your girlfriend. Give her my thanks and tell her I look forward to meeting her at dinner with your mom next Monday.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Between his lack of posting here (and the content therein when he does post these days) and minimal skype appearances, he's drastically close to having his GGT card revoked, if it hasn't been already. :rofl:[/QUOTE]
Verrrry true. But he has a lifetime of honorary membership. Really hope his whiskey dick affliction doesn't return.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']
Realistic-Harlem-Shake.gif
[/QUOTE]
I love this so fucking much.

[quote name='dohdough']Only took Capcom 19 hours to figure out how to send pre-order codes for Vergil's Downfall. Good job guyz...:rofl:[/QUOTE]

Better than the 2+ weeks they took to figure out how to fix the bonus content included with SFxT Vita.

Better than the 25 years they've had to plan a proper mega man anniversary and only come up with a shitty 8 gb usb for $20

[quote name='GUNNM']Better than the 25 years they've had to plan a proper mega man anniversary and only come up with a shitty 8 gb usb for $20[/QUOTE]

dont forget that free fan made mega man game on pc ;)

[quote name='panzerfaust']Alright, my first go at Tomb Raider has gone pretty rough. Game is a monster to run on ultimate settings so I actually had to notch some settings down to get an ideal framerate. The real problem is the game randomly gives me a screen full of artifacts and then I have to reload a checkpoint. Doesn't seem to like NVIDIA, so I'm switching to an AMD and starting a new game. The real time hair rendering looks nuts, by the way. Get this shit on PC.

But I have to say, it's been difficult on a keyboard since I don't know what key presses I should be expecting during quick time events, and watching Lara die is pretty unsettling, so I'm probably going to switch to a pad.[/QUOTE]
how are you switching to amd?
you have two different gpus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back