GGT 229 is no longer voiced by David Hayter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Batman is so awesome he got his back broken and still came back to a payless job. Superman cries when some green rocks touch him
batman > superman

Yay turned in my math test now I can go back to slacking off and looking at lara walk on all fours in a small tunnel

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Why? Doomsday has a better design to me.
At least for someone who isn't a fan of DC comics (mostly) and loathes Superman. :cool:[/QUOTE]
I only enjoy some parts of Doomsday's design, but I enjoy Darkseid more overall. He's incredibly badass and is pretty close to Thanos in all the right places.

[quote name='whoknows']Too bad he didn't fight Batman instead.

Batman would have won since batman always wins.[/QUOTE]
True.

[quote name='whoknows']Happened once 20 years ago.

Since then he's been invincible.[/QUOTE]
;)

[quote name='GUNNM']Batman is so awesome he got his back broken and still came back to a payless job. Superman cries when some green rocks touch him
batman > superman

Yay turned in my math test now I can go back to slacking off and looking at lara walk on all fours in a small tunnel[/QUOTE]

Not all that untrue.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']The Injustice demo is fucking great. Feels more like MK9 than I thought it would. And by that I mean it feels almost exactly like MK9, just with a little bit of Budokai 3 thrown in. Demo does not have online though, so we unfortunately don't know what the online play is like. Buuuut, the end trailer to beating the single player shows off some more skins that are awesome and gives a view of what the online lobbies are like. You can bet on matches and throw crazy stipulations in to sweeten the pot (to gain more XP used for unlocking all kinds of crazy shit). Doomsday isn't playable in the demo, but he's the last rung on the SP ladder.[/QUOTE]

I might give it a try tonight, that or tomorrow, I have to go to the gym tonight and I'm grinding out ME3 multiplayer in preperation for finally finishing ME3, probably be done with it before the end of the week, which will be nice because then I can focus my weekends on finishing my cosplay project which is still kind of behind where I would feel comfortable having it with when I need it done by approaching at a quick pace.

[quote name='GUNNM']I downloaded seasons 1-4 of the venture brothers. Let's get on skype and discuss each episode[/QUOTE]

Brock Sampson could beat the hell out of Batman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back