GGT 234 Forgot to Include Fat Lee Adama in its New Expansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The endings are a little confusing because quite a few of them fit in with the ending from Story mode, but a few of them completely change the story while a very, very few have completely fucking insane stories that have NOTHING to do with the rest of the game and end on shitty cliffhangers.

This is a problem because I don't know why they did it. Do they want to tease the next game? Do they want to resolve the endings with a DLC arcade ending? Do they want to seed something for the next game, but want to play it safe and not over-promise to people so they hide it in GL's ending in the hopes that not that many people will see it and be disappointed if the game doesn't sell good enough to warrant a sequel? SO MANY QUESTIONS. I wish I was a big guy in the gaming industry so I could just sit down and have a talk with Boon.

I also liked the art on Catwoman's ending. Love dat ass.

You have just gotten off PSN, didn't want to bother you dawg.

Frosty said he'd be down Sunday for some gaming. I'm down to. We haven't skyped in so long!

[quote name='Indignate']You have just gotten off PSN, didn't want to bother you dawg.

Frosty said he'd be down Sunday for some gaming. I'm down to. We haven't skyped in so long![/QUOTE]

I'd be down to skype it up on Sunday, let me know when.

[quote name='Indignate']New person can't post until 1AM cuz of the 48 rule.

So continue to build excitement.[/QUOTE]

What? CAG is finally trying to crack down on alts and the spam?

They should go the GAF route.

[quote name='ActionKazimer']I saw people posting GIFs in here. That's enough to get me to stay most places. Plus I knew GUNNM from the Borderlands 2 thread or some shit.

Kinda bummed to hear that about Injustice. Their games feel like they've definitely got love put into em, but I have an easy time believing it falls short in certain respects. One of my least favorite things about MK9 was how often it was patched. Annoying learning the same dude five times, but at the same time I have to give them credit for actually trying to fix the shit that was wrong.

How would you rank netcode compared to other fighters? I keep considering picking it up, but I'd hate to have another, well, MK on my hands.[/QUOTE]

It could be worse, they could release a new version every year with slight tweaks to the roster and characters.

[quote name='BlueScrote']It could be worse, they could release a new version every year with slight tweaks to the roster and characters.[/QUOTE]

Too true. I'm just gonna play Pocket Fighter, Bloody Roar and Guilty Gear by myself forever. Remember the good 'ol days. Not like there weren't fifty iterations of GG though. Damnit.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Yeah, and he got banned from all GameStops for doing it with one of the Cabela's hunting games. IIRC, the whole reason it even happened was he threw a fit after not being allowed to trade in a sealed game and then they looked at his account and caught it. That was like 2 years or so ago and he was going on a tirade about how GS eats babies from then on. He also always made a huge deal about how Paypal was evil and a whole bunch of other shit.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was trading mass amounts of HDMI cables he got for free or under $1 each?

Always liked him, was a good guy to me and always kept the penny guide thread in good shape.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']

Banned for being a dollfucker. Guy got in a huge fight once. It was awesome.

[/QUOTE]

I dont remember this! How did I miss it?

[quote name='snakemaster2389']hey indigi, its 4/20 today, u gonna smoke it up?[/QUOTE]

No.

[quote name='heavyd853']I dont remember this! How did I miss it?[/QUOTE]

He wasn't a dollfucker. Gawd.

He just like putting his dolls on display for us to enjoy them.

[quote name='Indignate']No.

He just like putting his dolls on display for us to enjoy them.[/QUOTE]

but ur in cali dude, u dont smoke?

[quote name='MSUHitman']I thought it was trading mass amounts of HDMI cables he got for free or under $1 each?

Always liked him, was a good guy to me and always kept the penny guide thread in good shape.[/QUOTE]
Maybe? I just really remember him trading in mass amounts of Cabela's bundles and getting pissed because of being told they wouldn't accept a game because it was sealed and then when he opened it they felt like being a dick and still not accepting it.

[quote name='heavyd853']I dont remember this! How did I miss it?[/QUOTE]
The guy or him getting banned? His getting banned was awesome. He blew up and started cussing people out and stuff. Now that I'm thinking back, I don't know if he did get banned... Maybe he just left? All I remember is that it was great and his final blog was a good read.

[quote name='Indignate']No.

He just like putting his dolls on display for us to enjoy them.[/QUOTE]
It was creepy that he pretended they had actual lives and all interacted with each other while he was at work.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']but ur in cali dude, u dont smoke?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, for reals? Whoknows lives in Coli and blazes errrryday!

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Well, you see... The netcode was decent when it came out on Tuesday. A bit better than MK9 is now (which is way better than MvC3), but when I was playing earlier it was complete shit. It was nothing but disconnects and some of the worst lag I've ever played with. I don't know why it's so bad right now, but it's almost unplayable. I thought it may just be me, but a few of my other friends (1 on each coast and 1 in the UK) confirmed they're having the same problem.[/QUOTE]

It has been playing well on 360.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']It has been playing well on 360.[/QUOTE]
I wish it was playing well on PS3. It was decent this morning and now it's nothing but disconnects.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I wish it was playing well on PS3. It was decent this morning and now it's nothing but disconnects.[/QUOTE]

hey bro whats up. im watchin adult swim yo, wanna join and cuddle up?

lMPJY9k.png

[quote name='The Crotch']Man, you know what?

Comix Zone was the dumbest fucking game ever.[/QUOTE]

That game was great. Why you gotta hate good things?

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']It has been playing well on 360.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I wish it was playing well on PS3. It was decent this morning and now it's nothing but disconnects.[/QUOTE]

Come on now, you're also famous for your terrible internet. ;)

[quote name='The Crotch']I love losing health when I hurt enemies.[/QUOTE]

I'm not even going to debate this with you.

You just don't understand the genius behind the game.

[quote name='Indignate']Is there a unit in Protoss that drains their shield for additional power?[/QUOTE]
The dark archon from Brood War used its shields to cast mind control, but those aren't in the game anymore and also nobody ever made them anyway.

[quote name='The Crotch']The dark archon from Brood War used its shields to cast mind control, but those aren't in the game anymore and also nobody ever made them anyway.[/QUOTE]

People thought they were cool because they had dark in their names and people think dark things are cool because that's teh opposite of normal which is not dark or light which is why the archon was better because it was the light version like superman uses sun light to become superman.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']do higher level lockboxes in defiance have better loot
or just more items per box?[/QUOTE]

Tier 3 always & forever.

Or at least until they get patched.

So this time last year GS was clearing out Skyrim CE for $60. Now it's worth $250-$300 sealed and used if you have everything goes for about $150-$180 on Amazon.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']why?

also
i hate getting gear i dont want[/QUOTE]

The extra cost of Tier 4 along with it's very low bump of getting higher tiered weapons over the Tier 3 box isn't worth it.

People have used math to figure it out.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Come on now, you're also famous for your terrible internet. ;)[/QUOTE]
True, but my friends that usually have great internet have been having more problems than me. :cry:

Thinking about running to BB to pick up a 1600 points card (with the free 400 points) + a candy bar to use a $20 reward cert I have, need to buy one more arcade game/spend 800 more this month to qualify for the April promotion anyway.

[quote name='MoCiWe']This stuff, http://rewards.xbox.com/mypunchcard/ You get 800 ($10) back if you spend $40 in April and you get a free month if you buy four arcade games worth 400 or more, and I'm already at 3 games and $30 spent, so I just need to grab another 10+ dollar game or two $5 games.[/QUOTE]

Why spend your monies on random XBLA games when SWTOR is free?

Gamer logic...

[quote name='j-cart']Why spend your monies on random XBLA games when SWTOR is free?

Gamer logic...[/QUOTE]

Why play SWTOR when you have money to spend on random XBLA games?

Logic.

5043cb83afa96f0f34000007.jpg

[quote name='j-cart']Why spend your monies on random XBLA games when SWTOR is free?

Gamer logic...[/QUOTE]

Same reason the other people on here were spending 50 bucks on PSN for 10 back, plus there are a lot of free PC games, I play free games and paid games, so I get everything!

[quote name='snakemaster2389']Just got Lego City Undercover on 3ds on the eshop, only 30 bucks. looks fun[/QUOTE]

I wanna try that out eventually, I like the one on Wii U and it looks like it's more of the same.

[quote name='whoknows']Why play SWTOR when you have money to spend on random XBLA games?

Logic.[/QUOTE]
This made me laugh harder than it should have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back