GGT 239: We came (out) too Fast and too Furiously

Bought MK 7 3DS XL bundle at WM PM'ing BB's price last week and got Fire Emblem with my $40 Far Cry 3 trade in to Amazon. Loving FE, bought 3 of the DLC packs and am currently on Chapter 6.

Anyone getting Metro tomorrow besides me?

89EILPa.jpg

Now that I've got my CPP, I should prolly give Revelations another shot. My card slot's been empty since I beat Fire Emblem anyway; just been playing MH and SM 3D Land digitally.

I went to the grocery store today and while I was in line I noticed the chick behind me was wearing a Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City tee and since I was wearing a Resident Evil: Extinction tee I tried to start up a conversation with her! What follows was our basic exchange!

Me: Hey! Nice shirt!

Her: Yeah, thanks. Probably never played it right?

Me: Oh yeah, I have! I've pl-

Her: Well, then why would you be wearing a shirt for an absolute abortion of film? That movie is a complete piece of shit. You don't even play video games do you?

Me: What? Like ORC was that good? I've played all of the Resident Evil games.

Her: Really? Then who is the son of Wesker?

Me: Jake.

Her: What the fuck ever, casual.

And then she put her headphones on. :/

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I went to the grocery store today and while I was in line I noticed the chick behind me was wearing a Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City tee and since I was wearing a Resident Evil: Extinction tee I tried to start up a conversation with her! What follows was our basic exchange!

Her: Well, then why would you be wearing a shirt for an absolute abortion of film? That movie is a complete piece of shit. You don't even play video games do you?

And then she put her headphones on. :/[/QUOTE]Why would you wear a shirt from that movie? She was right man.

And ORC was a good game I liked it and Wesker didn't have a son you fucking casual.

[quote name='ActionKazimer']Now that I've got my CPP, I should prolly give Revelations another shot. My card slot's been empty since I beat Fire Emblem anyway; just been playing MH and SM 3D Land digitally.[/QUOTE]
I don't know what a CPP is but just wait for Revelations on xbox it comes out next week

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Ali Larter has a great ass. Best part of the movie.

Also, it's a cool looking shirt.[/QUOTE]What a charming woman she must have been you answer the question right and she calls you a casual I don't even know why. LOL and yes ali larter is fucking hot.

I mean I'm even googling ''wesker's son'' and only jake comes up. Go look for her an call her a casual!

[quote name='The Crotch']There is no saving me now.[/QUOTE]

You packed yet?

/edit: Wait, a girl called you a casual gamer Jo-el?

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I went to the grocery store today and while I was in line I noticed the chick behind me was wearing a Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City tee and since I was wearing a Resident Evil: Extinction tee I tried to start up a conversation with her! What follows was our basic exchange!

And then she put her headphones on. :/[/QUOTE]
Sounds like she got infected with the C Virus.
C as in cunt.

To be fair, the movies do suck.[quote name='j-cart']You packed yet?[/QUOTE]
Been packed since the end of last season. Still going through my stuff to make sure everything's all there, though. Nobody wants to land in camp and find out they don't have their tent.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='whoknows']I'm not going to watch that because Game Grumps is stupid and I'm offended you'd compare me to them.[/QUOTE]

My bad.

[quote name='The Crotch']There is no saving me now.[/QUOTE]

You can always turn into a youtube sensation like Leda.

And then she put her headphones on. :/[/QUOTE]

Was the store Walmart and the girl Zeki?

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Ali Larter has a great ass. Best part of the movie.[/QUOTE]

Ew, no. I don't like her.

[quote name='GUNNM'] LOL and yes ali larter is fucking hot.[/QUOTE]

I really don't like her. Blame Heroes and the way she can never seem to close her mouth.

[quote name='The Crotch']Nobody wants to land in camp and find out they don't have their tent.[/QUOTE]

Do you have your tent?

[quote name='Indignate']Why did he catch the glasses?

Was he like "oh shit $300 pradas gawd damn mang"[/QUOTE]
Its called a combo. Characters are forced to do things they normally wouldn't do so that the character who initiated the combo can do their cool moves.
[quote name='hankmecrankme']Imagine if RE5 would've ended like that.

People would've loved it.[/QUOTE]

People loved RE5 you mean loved it more?

[quote name='Indignate']
Do you have your tent?[/QUOTE]
So far, everything is accounted for except for my Catan board. Also, my shovel is broken, but that's old news.

[quote name='The Crotch']So far, everything is accounted for except for my Catan board. Also, my shovel is broken, but that's old news.[/QUOTE]
You hunting your own food?

[quote name='GUNNM']You hunting your own food?[/QUOTE]
What do I look like, my dad?

Nah, we're gonna be flying food in periodically. The company hires really good cooks, too.

I really want to see a Fallout game set in Quebec. You could name all the unique weapons in the game after 50s-era Montreal Canadiens players.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Scariest BJ eyes ever. Like she's sucking your soul out through your dick.[/QUOTE]

That's hawt. :drool:

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen is kind of fun. It reminds me a bit of Divine Divinity II and similar action RPGs. The graphics looks like shit though.

[quote name='gunm']Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen is kind of fun. It reminds me a bit of Divine Divinity II and similar action RPGs. The graphics looks like shit though.[/QUOTE]

Was playing DD:DA at a buddy's place. I stopped after 5 minutes, due to the frame rate.

I thought I had to install an HD texture pack or something because of how bad the graphics are. Apparently, there is no texture pack.

Still fun though. Graphics don't make a game.

Achievements do.

Yeah, the frame rate could be better. It wasn't "unplayable", so I can tolerate it.

One of my best buddies is also a frame-rate whore so he would not touch this game with a ten foot pole.

Oddly enough, he is too cheap to buy a new PC and can't play any current PC games...he is frustrating like that sometimes. :p

From what I've played of the Dragon's Dawgmah demo, it ran better than Dark Souls PS3 did. . .I think? Not sure.

I would rather have every next gen game be 720p and 60 fps than 1080p and chuggeriffic. I'm a framerate whore more than a graphics whore.

bread's done
Back