GGT 245 Will Look Up and Shout, "Save Us," and Sony Will Whisper, "Sure."

Last edited by a moderator:
Versus was originally exclusive and the KH games have always been.

That said, there's nothing saying they couldn't go multiplatform.

But Final Fantasy X and X-2 HD are PS3/Vita only.  So who knows.

Versus was always meant to be exclusive.

Don't see why they would change their mind on that.
Perhaps to make back some of the gobs of cash they've spent on the thing so far?

But yeah, willing to bet both it and KH3 are exclusive... at least for now.

Nobody knows how next-gen consoles are going to sale at this point though.

It wouldn't surprise me if Sony paid to keep those exclusive so they can have that bullet point.

Wow, watch dogs seems like an open world stealth game.  That gameplay sold me more on the game than any of the CG teasers

He said PS4 members without plus can enjoy all media and single player, and the LAST bullet point for Plus was "Immersive Multiplayer for PS4" or something like that, so yeah, paid multiplayer

fuck me I turn off the stream and miss  the good shit

YO ULLLLLLLLLLLLL XBOX ON BRAST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA

Hey guys future PS4 owner here. How you guys doing?

Sony just won that used game/DRM/pricing thing, I just wish they had more games that I really wanted, the big ones here were FF and KH (which might not be exclusive) and that Transistor one. Games like Destiny, AC4, Watch Dogs etc look fun buy I'm honestly interested in more of the Xbox One exclusives that were shown, which kinda sucks since all the other Xbox One stuff is just kinda yeah :/

Yup RIP XBOXone.

Sony just won that used game/DRM/pricing thing, I just wish they had more games that I really wanted. I'm honestly interested in more of the Xbox One exclusives that were shown, which kinda sucks since all the other Xbox One stuff is just kinda yeah :/
fuck DEAD RISING 3

LAST OF US >

Yup RIP XBOXone.

Sony just won that used game/DRM/pricing thing, I just wish they had more games that I really wanted. I'm honestly interested in more of the Xbox One exclusives that were shown, which kinda sucks since all the other Xbox One stuff is just kinda yeah :/
fuck DEAD RISING 3

LAST OF US >
While I wouldn't mind playing Dead Rising 3 I'm not going to specifically point out that one. So for me that only thing Microsoft really seemed to win in for me was the game line up, so yeah, it's going to be interesting

bread's done
Back