GGT 263 Is Going Thug Lyfe With FFXIV, Let The True Color Drip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mirror of Fate HD announced, comin to xbla and psn on Haloween. how do u feel about this whoknows? I beat it on 3ds and thought it was cool.

Mirror of Fate HD announced, comin to xbla and psn on Haloween. how do u feel about this whoknows? I beat it on 3ds and thought it was cool.
Wonder if it'll get ported to PC too..

Guess that saves me from having to play it on my 3DS -- it's probably cheaper too! Score!

Isn't it on Steam? Might as well wait until it's cheap on Steam.
Yeah, just came out on Steam.

It probably plays just as well on PC as it does on PS3/Vita (better than Mutant Blobs Attack, I'd wager) but getting it cross-buy is awesome and having that game on the go is fucking awesome. I did 95% of my playthroughs on my Vita and it was amazing. I don't have space now though, so I've been playing the DLC on my PS3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes!

Aja won the character vote for Yatagarasu!

20130819163101-chr_aja.png

Yeah I <3 CrossBuy so Imma get Guacamole tomorrow for PSN. I'm sure I'll end up getting it again on Steam when Steam Sale = $5 or less anyways.

Dat Salisbury steak girl or whatever is the winner of Yatagarasu new extra character voting. Yay, I guess?
Now you're doing it right!

So, Xcom Declassified got a 4.5 from Dtoid, got taken off though cause embargo isn't up until midnite tonight. Oh and I saw Frost on gaf :O

Finished Episode 1 of The Walking Dead.  The gameplay is kind of janky, but they storytelling is engaging enough.

The new TMNT toys have some kind of code for the new TMNT video game I wasn't sure if it was for the full game download or what. Was tempted to buy Ralphel but would have bought one if they had michealangelo. No one likes donatello so of course they had a lot of him. whatever

He really is a man on a mission trying to convert people who like video games to a system with no video games.
Um excuse me sir, here's alot of cool vita games

Hotline Miami

Muramasa

Divekick

Spelunky(comin next week)

Thomas Was Alone

Guacamelee

Killzone Mercenary(comin in sept.)

Uncharted: GA

Gravity Rush

Dragon's Crown

Soul Sacrifice

Mortal Kombat

He really is a man on a mission trying to convert people who like video games to a system with no video games.
Old incorrect meme is old and incorrect.

In the year I've owned the system:

17 platinums

55 games

Seems fine to me. Especially with stuff like Killzone and Spelunky coming soon.

Plus GDC tomorrow!

The shit I had to do to get gears of war working on GFWL was mind boggling. I basically had to trick GFWL by starting another GFWL game to download a patch I don't even know what I did but it worked.

Um excuse me sir, here's alot of cool vita games

Hotline Miami

Muramasa

Divekick

Spelunky(comin next week)

Thomas Was Alone

Guacamelee

Killzone Mercenary(comin in sept.)

Uncharted: GA

Gravity Rush

Dragon's Crown

Soul Sacrifice

Mortal Kombat
Only 4 of those games are exclusive.

So it's really a list of cool multiplatform games.

But whatever.

The new TMNT toys have some kind of code for the new TMNT video game I wasn't sure if it was for the full game download or what. Was tempted to buy Ralphel but would have bought one if they had michealangelo. No one likes donatello so of course they had a lot of him. whatever
Donatellos the best man, whatchu talkin bout

90% of games, give or take, aren't exclusive these days (outside of Nintendo, at least).
Exactly.

So someone shouldn't make an argument about a system having games and making of list of said games where 90% aren't exclusive.

Cuz then I can just take that list and paste it onto another system and show you that your argument means nothing.

What I'm saying is that snake's kind of an idiot.

But everyone already knew that I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back