GGT 266 Backed Mighty No. 9

Yo dawg wolverine and  the x-men fucking hype.

Two jean grey's doe!
My favorite superhero twice!

So if
everyone assumes jean grey has already ascended to the white hot room in phoenix end song in the future she comes back?
That was my question

So I've been playing demons souls the only difference I can tell in terms of difficulty is that if you die you have a long fucking ways to backtrack.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only difference compared to what?
dark souls

Doesn't Dark Souls give you a ton of health potions?
I have over 30 small health herbs 20 mid health herbs and 19 full max herbs. I have like 4 different healing herbs I have yet to use in the teens and I'm barely at the third boss. So healing items seem to be OP in both games.

Your health items rejuvenate when you go to a bonfire in dark souls so that kinda makes it a bit easier

After that dredd remake anything is possible. (new dredd > old dredd)
it is going to bomb just like the dredd remake. from the trailer it looks like an update version of the old robocop, now with a bigger movie budget.

They fixed most of the online problems from what people I know have told me.

As for TES Beta - I ended up giving the code to a buddy of mine. As I've said, I find the combat in TES games to be fucking atrocious. 

Just saw that Tales of Vesperia digitally is down to $15 on the marketplace, that's a great price for that game.

They fixed most of the online problems from what people I know have told me.

As for TES Beta - I ended up giving the code to a buddy of mine. As I've said, I find the combat in TES games to be fucking atrocious.
Fair enough, I hope I get a beta code, I'm pretty sure I signed up for the PC one like right away and then again for the console version when they put the sign up for that one as well

dark souls

I have over 30 small health herbs 20 mid health herbs and 19 full max herbs. I have like 4 different healing herbs I have yet to use in the teens and I'm barely at the third boss. So healing items seem to be OP in both games.

Your health items rejuvenate when you go to a bonfire in dark souls so that kinda makes it a bit easier
I played that game with regen health and magic. ;)

Working the system... though neither of those help a lot with the actual bosses.

I played that game with regen health and magic. ;)

Working the system... though neither of those help a lot with the actual bosses.
I'm pretty boring with my playthorughs of RPGs i always go knight or someone who just swings a sword. I'm using that first spear you find its pretty good.

I'm pretty boring with my playthorughs of RPGs i always go knight or someone who just swings a sword. I'm using that first spear you find its pretty good.
There's a falchion that's enchanted to restore magic in 4-1 near the beginning. I got that early and used it for the majority of the game... until I got the cleaver, that is.

I lost my original Demon Souls save and never did finish the game.  :(

I gotta just man up and do Dark Souls, although at this rate, Dark Souls 2 will come out before that happens....  :p

dark souls is great. I also lost my save on dark souls but I already am thinking of what new character to play with probably a miracle user for something different since pure pyro users are useless

I lost my original Demon Souls save and never did finish the game. :(

I gotta just man up and do Dark Souls, although at this rate, Dark Souls 2 will come out before that happens.... :p
No one will care about Dark Souls 2 because it'll be next gen by the time that comes out.

I got a beta code for ESO as well, but I doubt I'll try it out. Now that the FFXIV servers are mostly stable, I'll be playing that all this weekend. 

I got a beta code for ESO as well, but I doubt I'll try it out. Now that the FFXIV servers are mostly stable, I'll be playing that all this weekend.
Okay, now I'm just sad seeing more people getting it that won't be trying it haha, why Bethesda no like the MoCi :(

I was a little interested in trying ESO. Fiancee's a been a big fan of the franchise forever; I'm a recent convert. No response on codes for us though.

Also I got Fuse.

Whatever. Just wanna support EA.
my laptop froze for a minute, lol

only on this forum. i finally got to see world war z, starring brad pitt. I was hoping to see him killed alot of zombies. but through out most of the film. he was surrounded by soldiers protecting him, doing all the work. the film reminds me of 28 days later, but with a higher budget.

fuse by insomanic? did you get it used or new? that game reminds me a bit of borderlands in 3rd person. except borderlands was successful, and fuse was not.
Of course I bought it new. How else would I support EA?

I wish I could buy an online pass and/or DLC for it though. Wanna give them as much money as possible.

Of course I bought it new. How else would I support EA?

I wish I could buy an online pass and/or DLC for it though. Wanna give them as much money as possible.
i think because of the poor sales, they cancelled plans for any type of dlc.

bread's done
Back