GGT 266 Backed Mighty No. 9

I would've been more open to Atelier Meuru Plus if there was a physical copy.  I still can't bring myself to shell out $75-80 on a 32GB card though.  I don't want to get a lower-sized card because then you end up swapping cards a lot more which kind of defeats the purpose IMO.

I am seriously considering getting KH 1.5 Remix HD doe.  I would do it just for the HD cutscenes BR alone.

Anyone getting F2P DOAU 2?  I might do it, but all I want is Rachel.  How much are the extra characters again?

SRIV seems a bit more difficult to me for some reason.  Maybe I'm just playing differently because I think I have super powers even though everything else scaled up with me...
i kinda want to get kingdom hearts hd 1.5 remix for the ps3 theme, but i then i would need to go do some trades to offset the course. i am feeling kinda lazy.

So did anyone buy Rayman Legends today?
why pay $60 + tax, , when it is basically the same as rayman origins, just with some addition stages/abilities. alice madness returns character reminds me alot of kratos from god of war series, both are angry and alot crazy/

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun
Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dundun dun dundundun dun dun dun dun dun dun dundun dundun

Boom
Dundun dundun dundun
Beep
Dun dun dun dun dun
Dun dun
Beep beep beep beep
Beeep beep beep beep
Beep Beep  Beep  Beep  Beep  Beep  Beep  Beep  Beep  Beep  Beep  Beep Boom

Daddaddadadsadadadadadadadadadaddadadadadadaddadadaddadadadadadadadadadadadaddadddadaddadadadddadadadaddaddadad
Dadadddaddadaddadadadddadadada

Nyu nyu nyu nyu nyu nnyu nyu nyu nyu nyu nyu nyu nyu nyu nyu nyu
Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo
Nnn nn nn nn nn nn n nn nnn nn nn nnn nnn nnnnnnnn
Dddddddd ddadadadadaddadadadadadaadadadadadad
Boom
Nyu nyu nyu nyu nyu nyu
Boom
Boom boom boom boom
Boom
Nyunyunyu nyu nyu nyu nyu nyu nyu nyu nyu nyu nyu
Boom boom
Beep beep
Beep beep beep
Dadadadadada
Ddadad
Boom boom
Bbep beep
Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep 
Boom

Ddudndundun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dund
Dododododododododododododododododododododododododododododoodo
Drum drum drum
Ddodododododoododododododododoodododododododo
Chi chi chi chi chi chih
Booom
chcihcihfkdhfdisjfkla
Dodododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododoo
Shew
Dododododododoodododododododododododododo
Dadadadddudndundundudnudndundundunddunfudnundudnudnudndund
Boom

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the deal with DoA 5 Ultimate; are all the characters and costumes on the disk or what? Also it's kinda funny the PS3 version has a full manual while the 360 version does not.

why pay $60 + tax, , when it is basically the same as rayman origins, just with some addition stages/abilities. alice madness returns character reminds me alot of kratos from god of war series, both are angry and alot crazy/
Only $40 on PC, doesn't seem like a bad price to me.

What is the deal with DoA 5 Ultimate; are all the characters and costumes on the disk or what? Also it's kinda funny the PS3 version has a full manual while the 360 version does not.
DOA5 Ultimate's retail version has all the characters and other content, but you still have to buy the costumes.

DOA5 Ultimate's retail version has all the characters and other content, but you still have to buy the costumes.
well, if you are plan on getting it on pc, might as well wait for the eventual $10 steam sale.

Decided to hold off on next gen for now, and canceled my PS4 preorder.  Killzone just isn't enough to buy at launch, and I'm spending a lot on travel this fall as is.

I'll grab one in spring or summer once Infamous and some other games are out.  Maybe some retailer will have sale or free gift card with purchase deal by then too.

Anyone know if there's any deals going on for Killzone Mercenary?

I'm seriously doubting going digital for once, since there's now a day 1 patch of 1190mb which pushes the total install size to 4.5gb or so.

So did anyone buy Rayman Legends today?
No. I'm currently pissed at Ubisoft for cutting 25-37.5% of the content for the Vita release with NO EXPLANATION. It's on my Steam wishlist, but it can wait until it's $15 or less now.

actually the vita version is worst, because it is missing 28 levels in the invasion challenge. they are basically ripping you off from getting all the content from the full game.

link here http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/03/rayman-legends-on-vita-is-missing-28-levels
Exactly. It's fucking bullshit. And they've offered no explanation of as yet. The Vita install is only 1001mb, I think, which is definitely small enough that it wasn't a size constraint that lead to them being cut. The PS3 version is 2.1gb for reference.

Worse yet, the Murfy levels are all just touch and gyroscope actions... no choice given as to whether to use the console/PC option or the WiiU/Vita option -- personally, I'd rather play those levels and hit O to make Murfy do whatever than to sit there and wait for AI to move the player and then swipe or tilt.

So scratch the 40 "redone" levels from Origins, I already played that game. If you figure 28 levels out of 80 or so new levels that were removed... that's 37.5% of the game. Then factor in the levels where you just touch/swipe/tilt? The Vita version is an insult.

Anyone know if there's any deals going on for Killzone Mercenary?

I'm seriously doubting going digital for once, since there's now a day 1 patch of 1190mb which pushes the total install size to 4.5gb or so.

No. I'm currently pissed at Ubisoft for cutting 25-37.5% of the content for the Vita release with NO EXPLANATION. It's on my Steam wishlist, but it can wait until it's $15 or less now.

Exactly. It's fucking bullshit. And they've offered no explanation of as yet. The Vita install is only 1001mb, I think, which is definitely small enough that it wasn't a size constraint that lead to them being cut. The PS3 version is 2.1gb for reference.

Worse yet, the Murfy levels are all just touch and gyroscope actions... no choice given as to whether to use the console/PC option or the WiiU/Vita option -- personally, I'd rather play those levels and hit O to make Murfy do whatever than to sit there and wait for AI to move the player and then swipe or tilt.

So scratch the 40 "redone" levels from Origins, I already played that game. If you figure 28 levels out of 80 or so new levels that were removed... that's 37.5% of the game. Then factor in the levels where you just touch/swipe/tilt? The Vita version is an insult.
you might want to check the deals forum, or amazon warehouse for a slight discount. if you want it as soon as possible after release date.

monika lee just told this bitch I won't ever work with you your cosplay skills are straight booty cheeks my nigga

I'll be on skype after I shower in about 20 minutes. It's too damn hot.
YOU!

(1) Explain to me what happened to my 270 MSP and why I don't see them when I look at buying a game on XBL marketplace (web), please?

(2) Does GS just take trades for old 360 av cables/power bricks/wireless controllers? Do you have any idea what I can get? Maybe it's worth taking a bunch of my 360 parts over there tomorrow to put towards a physical copy of Killzone:Mercenary.

YOU!

(1) Explain to me what happened to my 270 MSP and why I don't see them when I look at buying a game on XBL marketplace (web), please?

(2) Does GS just take trades for old 360 av cables/power bricks/wireless controllers? Do you have any idea what I can get? Maybe it's worth taking a bunch of my 360 parts over there tomorrow to put towards a physical copy of Killzone:Mercenary.
You need to get a 16gb card brah. I got dat, Killzone only 4 gb? dat ain't nothin yo

You need to get a 16gb card brah. I got dat, Killzone only 4 gb? dat ain't nothin yo
I have a 32gb card and it's full. Rumors had it that a 64gb would be announced at gamescom. I was sorely disappointed that it wasn't... I would have bought one, transferred and then sold my 32gb to someone for a pretty decent discount...

I did some major cleanup to get rid of old games and make room for new and had managed to clear 3989mb for Killzone.

Now with the 1.1gb patch, the game is not going to fit... and I'm not deleting anything else to fit it either. 4.5gb/29gb is a large bit of space... I think my empty retail card slot would be used well for Killzone... I just need to find a good deal on it... leaning toward just sucking it up and going to Gamestopo... but I'm wondering what I can get for trade in on some of the old 360 stuff I have here... seems like it's my best bet though.

YOU!

probably $40-50 store credit at gs at most with the 50% trade in coupon, if you can get the coupon. or you can do that Trade 2 for $9.99 store credit deal, finding the games on the list from bestbuy b2g1 preowned sale. but you have to do it quick, before they remove some of the games on the list. it involve buying a game to get the $50 credit at gs, and returning it for store credit later on.

COOL! Just text me.
I'll text you nowwww.

YOU!

A big xbox update. You have to download the console update so they can exchange your points for real cash. It's pretty lame.

Yes, they do. I'm not sure exactly what you'd all like to see values for, but here's a link where you can check out the values! http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/316500-gamestop-tivpromos-thread-xxi-30-extra-credit-on-gameselectronicsaccessories-traded-toward-pre-owned-or-select-items/?p=10871016

So if I have vanilla DoA 5 on 360 are the extra characters in Ultimate purchasable seperately?

So if I have vanilla DoA 5 on 360 are the extra characters in Ultimate purchasable seperately?
There is no way to upgrade from vanilla afaik; gotta cough up $40 or go the F2P route.

EDIT: Err, wait, 360 has no F2P version. You've gotta cough up $40, then.

I think I need to be done with this place.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Anyone getting F2P DOAU 2? I might do it, but all I want is Rachel. How much are the extra characters again?

SRIV seems a bit more difficult to me for some reason. Maybe I'm just playing differently because I think I have super powers even though everything else scaled up with me...also, it doesn't seem like I regen health in those mini boss battles. I don't remember not being able to regen during battles...I thought when you get to a "safe" spot, and you stop moving and taking damage, you should regen? I forget SR3 already.
Too bad the 360 version doesn't have the F2P model, will have to buy it when it's cheaper.

As for SR4, I don't think you just heal health in this one, you have to pick up those little health emblems that enemies/peds drop.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HQaBWziYvY[/youtube]

Moar.
I'd be k with that

No, it's not. PC > PS3 & 360 > WiiU > Vita.
I've heard a lot of great things about the Wii U version as well, might be where I get it there when I do buy that.

YOU!

(1) Explain to me what happened to my 270 MSP and why I don't see them when I look at buying a game on XBL marketplace (web), please?.
I'm not him but to go into more detail, there is a system update on the console that converted all MSP to actual money, once you do the update and go to purchase something on the console it will convert and show you how much you have now and then it should show up on the website.

fantastic xbox game! :applause:
It was, loved that game.

Real talk, Advent Rising was my favorite Xbox game.

Wish it didn't end on a cliffhanger that'll never be continued.
That game actually was cool as well and I do agree it would be neat if it got some closure.

bread's done
Back