GGT 269 Has higher production costs than GTA5

Every NG game I've played was awesome except for NG 3, NG RE totally made the game playable doe

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a Hotline Miami 2 and you can rape in it? What?
I just watched that scene.

A fat dude takes his pants off, lays on top of a woman, and a director says cut. All within the span of a couple of seconds.

I'm going to go back to shooting people (men and women) in COD.

But DmC is better than any action game Itagaki has made in the last 5 years.
snWfu5l.jpg

I thought it was solid. I mostly stuck with the machine gun and sniper rifle.

I liked the gunplay better than the first two games for sure, just didn't match the atmosphere of those, or the story of the first.
I thought the atmosphere was equally cool, and I actually really liked the story, if anything the story is what got me through the end of the game where I was starting to get a bit bored of it. And at least in Infinite the climax of the story doesn't come 2/3 of the way through the game.

Nope, just wanted another one.
Hank have you been replaced by TMK?

Vita has Persona 4 Golden, so that purchase is a-okay with me.
That's why I bought one, still need to play and beat it though...

She has pretty blue eyes, but got damn so much makeups.  Her skin is going to look like the surface of Mars...

That's actually a pretty solid read. A lot of games I wouldn't expect right away were mentioned.

*DmC DmC DmC DmC DmC DmC DmC DmC DmC DmC*

I won a contest on CAG! YAAAAY!
Wow nice Congrats!, I've been here forever and never won anything. Glad someone who frequents won though.

That's actually a pretty solid read. A lot of games I wouldn't expect right away were mentioned.

Congrats! I won a game from CAG once...it was NBA Inside for PSP and it was terrible, but I got decent trade-in for it.

With mighty no 9 reaching its goal its like we all won a contest.

What'd you win? And how?

All I ever won from CAG was a silly Cheapy award. I want a real prize, dammit!! The only video game I ever won was on some other podunk forum and it was Mirror's Edge game on PS3.

Gonna play some more Nier tonight. Its...not as good as Mirror's Edge.

bread's done
Back