GGT 275 Got Rejected From The University of Sonic

Finished Resident Evil 5, don't plan on ever playing that again, haha. It was a tolerable game, but not particularly good, the game just seemed kind of bar bones or completely missing the aspects that made the previous games in the series fun, especially when it came to environmental ambiance and plot pacing.

I swear I don't understand how the characters were so totally stupid in the game, I think that's what bothered me the most. It's like I don't even live in the universe the game is set in, but I've figured out most of what's going on here (especially because some of it is explicitly spelled out in the readable documents), but Chris and Sheva seem totally clueless and then way down the line when some enemy finally spells it out for them they suddenly get it. Also, most of the moments that seemed like they were going for emotional effect came off as totally sappy. And almost all the dialog between Chris and Sheva having to do with them being partners and staying in it till the end was terrible.
Have you ever played a resident evil game before? ;)

http://youtu.be/vtTfptkUgj0

Man, not having a headset for two days totally sucked.

Please don't die on me, new headset. 

Yo, Tales of Xillia is $20 on BF at GS. Get it, y'all.

Killzone for the Vita as well. ^_^

Buy an XBone instead. 
no, they will probably bring back the drm policy once people settles in a year for now, with that always online bullshit. ALso there were rumors of them sell your personal information/ preferences to advertising companies

Damn I really kind of want the Zelda 3DS XL but I don't want to shell out the $220 for one. It looks like they even got the system box art right this time around. I'll be in for at least 3 of those PS Plus subs if possible.

Man, I was just reading up on the new Spidey game and it sounds like they're making the web swinging work a little more like the swinging in Bionic Commando. I like this, but then they also said that webs will need to stick to buildings now, so that's not cool. Especially if they have a lot of chase missions like the last one. Blech.

I just re-upped to beat mine expiring, but I'll likely just stack a few years on. Pretty much gonna be my new Xbox Live, since I'm letting that lapse.

Man, I was just reading up on the new Spidey game and it sounds like they're making the web swinging work a little more like the swinging in Bionic Commando. I like this, but then they also said that webs will need to stick to buildings now, so that's not cool. Especially if they have a lot of chase missions like the last one. Blech.
Interesting and sort of odd. Might get annoying not being able to latch on to something. Poor Bionic Commando...doubt we'll ever see another one of those. The only thing I really want anymore is the one thing that won't ever happen. Spider-Man PS1 in HD with updated visuals.

I just re-upped to beat mine expiring, but I'll likely just stack a few years on. Pretty much gonna be my new Xbox Live, since I'm letting that lapse.
I against better judgement re-upped my LIVE recently. I should have saved the money especially with the free games with gold program, I think there have only been maybe 1 or 2 games I'd even try to play. Well at least they announced they will keep the free games thing going for the foreseeable future on the 360.

That's what I did. I'm good till January, but I'll definitely pick up a couple of years if I get the chance. Best thing is that since it's PS Plus GameStop has the codes in their system and can just sell those to you if they run out of the physical cards! So no worries on them running out of them on BF! Which is super great for me since I won't have to kill myself trying to get on base to go to GS super early. I'm thinking about letting my Gold run out, too... Not sure, though. I'm afraid they'll put something awesome in games for Gold and I'll miss it.

Interesting and sort of odd. Might get annoying not being able to latch on to something. Poor Bionic Commando...doubt we'll ever see another one of those. The only thing I really want anymore is the one thing that won't ever happen. Spider-Man PS1 in HD with updated visuals.
I could deal without the updated visuals. I would just die to have Spidey 1 on PSN as a PS1 Classic. I'd pay $10 day one. I loved playing Scarlet Spider in it and the cutscenes and What If? mode were perfect.

That's what I did. I'm good till January, but I'll definitely pick up a couple of years if I get the chance. Best thing is that since it's PS Plus GameStop has the codes in their system and can just sell those to you if they run out of the physical cards! So no worries on them running out of them on BF! Which is super great for me since I won't have to kill myself trying to get on base to go to GS super early. I'm thinking about letting my Gold run out, too... Not sure, though. I'm afraid they'll put something awesome in games for Gold and I'll miss it.

I could deal without the updated visuals. I would just die to have Spidey 1 on PSN as a PS1 Classic. I'd pay $10 day one. I loved playing Scarlet Spider in it and the cutscenes and What If? mode were perfect.
I'm an asshole. I've never played What If? mode. I think mainly because I heard you have to play through the game in one sitting, if you save it won't pick back up from What If? mode. I need to find a day to do that because I'm sure I'd love it. Heck PS1 spidey is 1 of the very few games I still go back to, and replay. I don't even know how many times I have at this point. I agree Scarlet Spider is awesome in it. I actually have 2 copies of the PS1 version 1 to play and 1 sealed "just in case" lol.

I also got it up and running on the PSP\PSP Go which was also an enjoyable way to replay it. I thought it would be rough but I had no problems beating it on there. I should see if I can play what if mode using the Go's suspend mode.

I'm an asshole. I've never played What If? mode. I think mainly because I heard you have to play through the game in one sitting, if you save it won't pick back up from What If? mode. I need to find a day to do that because I'm sure I'd love it. Heck PS1 spidey is 1 of the very few games I still go back to, and replay. I don't even know how many times I have at this point. I agree Scarlet Spider is awesome in it. I actually have 2 copies of the PS1 version 1 to play and 1 sealed "just in case" lol.

I also got it up and running on the PSP\PSP Go which was also an enjoyable way to replay it. I thought it would be rough but I had no problems beating it on there. I should see if I can play what if mode using the Go's suspend mode.
I don't know about not being able to save level progress, but I know after you put the code in you could just pick whatever level you wanted to play from the level select screen just like it is after you beat the game. It saved everything else just fine. Also, you can speed run it pretty quickly (I beat it in 3 hours once), so it shouldn't be that difficult to playthrough it in one sitting if you really had to. Did you play the second game? If not, you should play that one's What If? mode, too. It's hilarious and filled with Bananas.

more spiderman games is always good. I love that you have to attach to buildings just like ultimate spiderman? Was it? With venom?

''The game will boast an alternative take on the events of the upcoming movie,'' So electro and rhino kill spiderman? cool

"We're giving gamers more abilities, more upgrades, more challenges, and more freedom to progress.

Those challenges were fucking boring. Hey chase a car and do a QTE, chase a drone around to have it take your picture, return the infected civilians repeat over and over

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know about not being able to save level progress, but I know after you put the code in you could just pick whatever level you wanted to play from the level select screen just like it is after you beat the game. It saved everything else just fine. Also, you can speed run it pretty quickly (I beat it in 3 hours once), so it shouldn't be that difficult to playthrough it in one sitting if you really had to. Did you play the second game? If not, you should play that one's What If? mode, too. It's hilarious and filled with Bananas.
Oh crap I never realized that about the level select after the What If? code. I think I'm going to have to get a game going on my PS3 now. Yeah it is a pretty short game. Do you mean Enter Electro? I beat it but I remember it as rushed crap compared to the 1st. I didn't even know it had a What if mode. Not sure I could put myself through playing it again.

As for Beenox, Shattered Dimensions was so hyped up and I got so excited for it and although it was good it just failed to live up to the PS1 classic for me. Ultimate Spider-Man looked great but overall some of the missions were kind of aggravating. One that I remember getting stuck on was running after Rhino or some such nonsense.

bread's done
Back