GGT 278 Is Only Going To End One Way; Either You Get Banned or It Gets Shut Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna use Black Widow when I play Lego Marvel with gunnm dawg.
I sold my xbox we can't play anymore sorry

I was off catching up to number #19 of Superior Spider-Man, I'm less happy about it now then I was with the first 3 issues. It did get me to read 19 issues though so that's something I guess.
I don't know how you can hate it, its spiderman killing nuggas

I sold my xbox we can't play anymore sorry

I don't know how you can hate it, its spiderman killing nuggas
Hate is such a strong word. Don't hate it. I have to say though
I already miss Parker.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone should make a Mortal Kombat game where the only opponents are a PS4, XBONE, Wii U, and PC. It would be real easy for fatalities. PS4 would do some cutting with it's sharp edges, xbone would turn you to stone with the Kinect eye, PC could monster stomp or some shit, and the Wii U could....um...

FIGHT!

yeah I'm at work bored.

They look like decent shooters and there's really nothing else competing with them this year, ya?
Well they certainly both look fine if you are in the mood for a new multiplayer shooter. But there's plenty of other games out there if you aren't in the mood for that. I just got the impression you might not actually be all that interested in either of 'em if you were asking us.

I think they both look like fun, but I don't really have the disposable time to sink it any FPS MP with all these books and papers I need to get done. 

Well they certainly both look fine if you are in the mood for a new multiplayer shooter. But there's plenty of other games out there if you aren't in the mood for that. I just got the impression you might not actually be all that interested in either of 'em if you were asking us.
Nah I legit want to play one of them. Haven't jumped on those games seriously since BF2 and CoD4.

I'll pick up one and probably GTA, then call it for the season. Beyond Two Souls interests me but it's a short play and Red Box always seems to have it.

Nah I legit want to play one of them. Haven't jumped on those games seriously since BF2 and CoD4.

I'll pick up one and probably GTA, then call it for the season. Beyond Two Souls interests me but it's a short play and Red Box always seems to have it.
Well if your down for one go with whichever series you've typically enjoyed more on a structural level since I'd imagine neither of those series have changed too greatly since BF2 and COD4.

Also, no interest in the XCOM expansion?

No.

Ghosts has a dog.

Ghosts wins.

(I've never really liked the Battlefield games, especially for multiplayer...)

All said and done though, at least it's not Halo. ^_^
Battlefield has the bigger scale and is more vehicle focused which I enjoy a lot more, I'll buy my games based off on the gameplay rather then the animals that are in it! :p

Also, you realllllly like bringing up that I enjoy Halo

Is what someone giving the wrong answer would say.
Or the right answer!

Battlefield has the bigger scale and is more vehicle focused which I enjoy a lot more, I'll buy my games based off on the gameplay rather then the animals that are in it! :p

Also, you realllllly like bringing up that I enjoy Halo

Or the right answer!
Sure -- because it speaks to your taste in FPS. Hence why I would probably disagree with your recommendation of BF4 over CoD:Ghosts. That and I just loathe the Halo series. ;)

And don't underestimate dogs, man. MGR:R had a robot dog in it and we all know how great that game is. It even had playable robot dog DLC. ;P

Sure -- because it speaks to your taste in FPS. Hence why I would probably disagree with your recommendation of BF4 over CoD:Ghosts. That and I just loathe the Halo series. ;)

And don't underestimate dogs, man. MGR:R had a robot dog in it and we all know how great that game is. It even had playable robot dog DLC. ;P
Mega Man has two robot dogs which makes the game franchise doubly awesome.

Confirmed by frosty

Well if your down for one go with whichever series you've typically enjoyed more on a structural level since I'd imagine neither of those series have changed too greatly since BF2 and COD4.

Also, no interest in the XCOM expansion?
I'm getting it on 360, only preorder for it at my GS. Have the regular game on PS3.

No lego marvel?
Nah, Gamefly didn't send it to me. I'm getting Batman on PS3, though. If you're getting it on PS3 we can play together.

I probably just experienced the most awkward thing ever with Chiyo....
What happened?

The guy that bought shit through his PSP using my account just got his shit banned damn that poor little anime fan

Yeah I said this in chat support its whatever

mando morales: Thank you Jessica and Tausha. Have an A1 DAY!
How'd he get your info?

Ghosts or BF4 ya'll?
Ghosts. Battlefield sucks.

Nah, Gamefly didn't send it to me. I'm getting Batman on PS3, though. If you're getting it on PS3 we can play together.

How'd he get your info?
Nope xbawx

Dunno I think he even got my email that I never use that was tied to the account cause I got an email saying an unknown device has accessed your email its whatver joel I'm over it I got go to school in 20 mins I'm already tired :(

Guess I'm stuck with low tier natasha although I don't even think you can choose your characters so I wish ghost would stop trolling me

I guess I'll have to reevaluate and go play Dead to Rights, NeverDead, Enslaved, and Alone in the Dark!

MGR was fun though, and there have been some good games with dogs like Far Cry and Tales of Vesperia, but I'm not basing my purchase on that! :p

Also, seems like a lot of people don't care for Battlefield here, I've been a fan since 1942 and have greatly enjoyed all of them, just a much better scale then CoD for me

Nope xbawx
Double wat, also y u ignore me when I asked! I'll be picking it up on 360 so can do the multi!

I have't enjoyed listening to Eminem in a very long time. That new single had some fun verses, though.

The biggest problem with Battlefield is that its not call of duty.

not that it's not trying to be though.

So the two girls that I really want to talk to were at the crosswalk with me by happenstance and I didn't know which one to talk to so I didn't talk to either.

fuck

The biggest problem with Battlefield is that its not call of duty.

not that it's not trying to be though.
Ehhhh, they are still different enough, I've played both and wouldn't really say that Battlefield is trying to be like CoD :/

BF lost me when they downsized the maps into mini chunks of CoD.
Even the smaller 24 player sized maps on 360/PS3 were far larger then any of the CoD maps though, and if you play on PC or now PS4/Xbox One you'll get the full 64 players with the bigger maps even

If you get it tonight lets play if not thats cool I've been installing like 4 games on PS3 so that should take another 4 hours
I'll be getting it tomorrow. I have to write a 4 page french essay tonight, dawg.

Indigdawg getting those cold feet.

Holy shit how old are you
He'd be well over 71, but then that wouldn't make sense so we are taking something out of context here.

So the two girls that I really want to talk to were at the crosswalk with me by happenstance and I didn't know which one to talk to so I didn't talk to either.

fuck
Well dat's just dumb doe. If you really wanted to talk to them, you would've said something, so since you didn't talk to them you really had nothing to say.

Unless the thing you wanted to say was "I like you over your friend here", in which case, keeping quiet was the right thing to do.

Of course, if it was me, I'd say "menage a trois?". That's the only right answer, I think.

Ghostdawg know what I said in French because he's studying French.

Well dat's just dumb doe. If you really wanted to talk to them, you would've said something, so since you didn't talk to them you really had nothing to say.

Unless the thing you wanted to say was "I like you over your friend here", in which case, keeping quiet was the right thing to do.

Of course, if it was me, I'd say "menage a trois?". That's the only right answer, I think.

Ghostdawg know what I said in French because he's studying French.
They don't know each other.

I essentially had to pick one and I wasn't ready for that.

Forza 5 looks pretty :D A lot of these next-gen games look nice though (4k resolution, dunno if it's TV upscaling or the system, found this on GameFAQs though)

XboxOne4k-8.jpg

He'd be well over 71, but then that wouldn't make sense so we are taking something out of context here.
The answer is time travel! But nah, I was talking about Battlefield 1942 haha, since that was the first one in the series :p But gunnm was being a funny man!

I'm getting it on 360, only preorder for it at my GS. Have the regular game on PS3.
no way i am buying the xcom expansion at full msrp price again, got burned paying $65+ tax for the original, and then guess what 2-4 months later. It went sale for $15. not this time.

Forza 5 looks pretty :D A lot of these next-gen games look nice though (4k resolution, dunno if it's TV upscaling or the system, found this on GameFAQs though)

XboxOne4k-8.jpg

The answer is time travel! But nah, I was talking about Battlefield 1942 haha, since that was the first one in the series :p But gunnm was being a funny man!
lol, for a second i thought that was your tv in the picture.
EDit: that looks like the 84 inch ultra tv that lg advertises.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back