GGT 278 Is Only Going To End One Way; Either You Get Banned or It Gets Shut Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doge+posts_eee29f_4743352.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrUcZyQUl6Y

First off, players will be able to choose both Ultras at the character select screen, giving them access to two of these powerful attacks at the cost of minimized damage. The damage reduction on these Ultra Combo Doubles is still being worked out and will be adjusted based on feedback from the community.
Also, a new red version of the game’s existing Focus Attack allows players to absorb more than one hit with an expenditure of meter. It is multi-hitting and, like the Ultra Combo W, the damage will be worked out with the help of fans.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG WHOKNOWS CAN YOU PLEASE NOT BASH ON BF4 SALES?! IT'S GOING TO SELL MILLIONS, MORE THAN THAT CRAPPY GTA V. WTF DOES V STAND FOR? CALL OF DUTY STINKS AND IT FOR LOSERS!!@!@! SOMETHING SOMETHING YOUR MOM. LOLOLOLOLOL.

THIS IS WHAT CALL OF DUTY DOES TO PPL. IT MAKES THEM VIOLENT. PLEASE DON'T PLAY IT. UR MND WILL BE DUMB N U WILL BE VIOLENT.
dogpunch.gif

I have no idea whats going on in here I'm going to play lego marvel by myself doe

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG WHOKNOWS CAN YOU PLEASE NOT BASH ON BF4 SALES?! IT'S GOING TO SELL MILLIONS, MORE THAN THAT CRAPPY GTA V. WTF DOES V STAND FOR? CALL OF DUTY STINKS AND IT FOR LOSERS!!@!@! SOMETHING SOMETHING YOUR MOM. LOLOLOLOLOL.
BF is better than calladoody cuz EA doesn't release it every year.

They aren't in it for the money. Only for the gamers.

<3 EA

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back