GGT 278 Is Only Going To End One Way; Either You Get Banned or It Gets Shut Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
fpqQYHc.png

lydia> leda

This lego marvel game is pretty awesome the best lego game I've ever played

Last edited by a moderator:
i was going to ask if anyone had played it. gonna have to rent that for some girlfriend gaming
Yeah its really fun they have special abilities for each character and it isn't just like OH YOU HAVE TO PLAY AS ROBIN IN SCUBA GEAR TO WALK UP METAL WALLS or whatever goofy shit. They all have special shit they can do

What does Black Widow do?

Be an ordinary human?
Haven't gotten to her probably spreads her legs as thor rams mjolnir inside of her. fucking whore

I laughed at one of the achievements ''pair up captain america and human torch'' the achievement is called don't I know you?

You have to use Superior Spidey when we play dawg
Can you use that costume? There's an achievement for finding all of iron man's armors I love his original armor I'm wearing boxers right now with that design.

I wish I could show you guys

Action! will appreciate this:

4a6b9970b7ebdb966ad8af55d09acf7e1382125942_full.jpg

I totally want this 1/6 scale action figure of Mikasa from Attack on Titan.

If they make a Captain Levi, I will explode.

Action! will appreciate this:

4a6b9970b7ebdb966ad8af55d09acf7e1382125942_full.jpg

I totally want this 1/6 scale action figure of Mikasa from Attack on Titan.

If they make a Captain Levi, I will explode.
Is that the one from Figma? Because if so, prepare to explode. He doesn't have a date yet, but Levi's coming down the pipe.

Man, they could have had Light/Fang/Vanille in something like the X-2 getup with all these sequels. I'm sad, now.
Stop it. You're turning me on.

Also, sorry gunnm dawg, looks like I won't be getting Lego Marvel yet. I bought Pokemon Y instead. And I bought the rights to the PokeRap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back