GGT 282 Gives Action! an Extra Hour for his Birthday

And you don't post it here?! 

hNexrFZ.gif

I don't want to spoil the ending for you, but number one hunting dude gets eaten, but our heroine doesn't care because she's just had her first orgasm and needs a half day rest.
Wow, thanks Amazon reviewer. Not buying it now.

That's hawt.

I ended up getting Avril's new album instead of Sky's.  No physical fap copy tipped the scales, I think.

Either that, or I didn't really care for the music.

"Omanko" is good doe.  Dat shit is tight.  

You weeaboos know wut I'm talkin' 'bout. huehuehue.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate flippers like you. I would have only bought one copy of GTA V
Dude, I bought a new TV for me, like 4 games, a monitor, and only ONE thing to flip to make most of my money back. I usually don't flip but this deal was too good

Just finished catching Zygarde in Pokemon yesterday, completing my Pokedex entries for the new Pokemon in X/Y. (not gonna bother recatching all the old ones).

Now I can finally move onto Ace Attorney 5.

deal is already dead, walmart fixed all the prices, someone must had fun hacking into walmart.com

LOl, i doubt he gets all the items from walmart. should of price matched at bestbuy over the phone like i did. i made out like a bandit.
Just got back with my stuff, 3 games, 3 controllers, and the 55" Samsung. So my in-store pick ups went pretty well I would say! :D

Cool I got an email saying I've unlocked all the KI characters can't wait to play them in 2015
Dude, I was reading about that, I'm really looking forward to that game and hoping I would get that email, lucky! Hope you enjoy it when you get it way in 2015!

Just got back with my stuff, 3 games, 3 controllers, and the 55" Samsung. So my in-store pick ups went pretty well I would say! :D

Dude, I was reading about that, I'm really looking forward to that game and hoping I would get that email, lucky! Hope you enjoy it when you get it way in 2015!
I'll give you the code if you want it wont get it till the 22nd

Assuming you don't get an email and are planning to get a One

I hope I get an email for a free One. I couldn't get in on the GTA V. Sucks. I want it.
People are getting free one's?

Also gonna see thor this weekend =D

I'll give you the code if you want it wont get it till the 22nd

Assuming you don't get an email and are planning to get a One

People are getting free one's?

Also gonna see thor this weekend =D
It's up to you if you want to do that dude, but yeah I'm planning on getting a One as of now, have it pre-ordered. I'll let you know if I ever do get the email, wonder how they are choosing who gets it.

There's that referral thing on CAG right now and you can win them from Doritos/Mountain Dew, not sure if there are other ways.

I'm thinking I will go see Thor on Tuesday since it's 5$ day, gonna be a rough 4 day wait!

you are a baller indeed. LOL :bow:

bread's done
Back