GGT 289 isn't a complete game

I've been out of touch with everything in the last few days and I got to play Forza 5, so we're going to name the title on something I actually got to play, kay?

First screenshot for Persona 5

apTbCWT.jpg

The online store sucks when you're using PSN+. You have to wait a bit until it acknowledges you're a PSN+ member.
PSN is just slow period. When I would try to get better speed run times on mega man it would take a full minute before they appeared on the leaderboards. Xbox was instant.

xbox masterrace

Last edited by a moderator:
I've played like 20 hours of Hometown Story so far, it's a pretty good game, addicting as eff, always one more day :p

for those of you who actually finished metal gear rising revengence, how long did it take you? from many reviews, they complain of the length of the game being 3-5 hours. i am planning to speed through it ,  if it is that short, so i can trade it into bestbuy.

for those of you who actually finished metal gear rising revengence, how long did it take you? from many reviews, they complain of the length of the game being 3-5 hours. i am planning to speed through it , if it is that short, so i can trade it into bestbuy.
It is short

This game is kinda like monster hunter and by kinda I mean a lot like
You've played neither game nearly enough to make this comparison.

NEC this weekend doe.
Finally some real American tournaments.

The new Childish Gambino album is really good guys
That's what I was saying. That shit slumps.

Is that what people say about rap? That it slumps?'

Should have been GGT 289 Will Always Be 2 Fast 2 Furious.
:grouphug:

tumblr_mdcn6hLUmm1rzxp5fo1_500_large.gif

Hey Indignate, guess what.

There's nothing in that spoiler, WTF, r u fuckin wit me STOP BEING TRICKSEES!

for those of you who actually finished metal gear rising revengence, how long did it take you? from many reviews, they complain of the length of the game being 3-5 hours. i am planning to speed through it , if it is that short, so i can trade it into bestbuy.
I mean, if you're going to play it on casual mode, sure.

Dont drop it!
I wouldn't mind dropping it cuz I would have no need to pick it up because fuck Zelda.

Also, somehow I ended up at a Best Buy and buying Payday 2 in between my classes today.

Weird.

Also, some half white half black guy in one of my classes is into me.

Weird.

It's a shame. I'm kinda glad I didn't pick it up though. I might eventually try Harvest Moon.

Indigs is mad.
Harvest Moon is amazing, I have like all of them and still enjoy going back to them every once in a while, one of my buddies always plays them as well.

Also, somehow I ended up at a Best Buy and buying Payday 2 in between my classes today.
Nice! Now you get to solo it :D

bread's done
Back