GGT 290 Plays Video Games on Finals Week with McHale and Keighley

I still have Steam installed. Thanks, Obama.
other-6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-1788.gif

thumbs-up-chuck.gif

jack_nicholson_approve_gif.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the new MiiVerse update for 3DS.  That plus Street Pass are great additions that motivate me to take my 3DS where ever I go.  My son loves it too and he even asks me to take his 2DS with me to work or leave it in the car with me while he's in school so he can check how many Street Passes he gets afterwards.  In comparison, I don't really have any incentive to take my Vita anywhere unless I'm going on a long trip.  Sony should strongly consider adding something similar to Street Pass on PSN for Vita.  I mean, if they are still supporting Home, I don't see why they can't make some kind of "portable" Home scaled down for Vita.  If they had implemented something like that much earlier in Vita/PSP's life, it might've helped sales a little.

I think they tried initially with Near, but nothing really came of that other than some inconsequential in-game items.

Well, the Herald skins in UMvC were pretty cool, I guess.

That's true.  Unfortunately, they don't really do much with that app...or at least, they don't even talk about doing anything with that app, so I'm sure most people don't know or care what it is.

If they made that app more like MiiVerse with the avatars and stuff...well, it's derivative, but at least it gives players extra incentive to take their system every where they go.  

I'd be curious to know exactly how many Vita users actually take their systems with them to school or work daily.  I know I don't.  :p

People care about Streetpass? :lol:

--

Anyone in here want Orcs Must Die! GOTY on Steam?  I have an extra copy.  Let me know.

I take my 3DS with me everywhere, as do most of my friends. I see a ton of people playing their 3DS XLs at my university all the time. I even stop to whoop that ass at Pokemon sometimes. 

That was weird there was like two new people in here at the same time.

Guys, guys, guys hey guys

Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

Metro: Last Light

Metal Gear Solid HD

Should I scoop them? I mean, It'll be forever until I play the MGS games and I haven't even touched the first Metro but like why not, you know?

Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

Metal Gear Solid HD

Should I scoop them? I mean, It'll be forever until I play the MGS games and I haven't even touched the first Metro but like why not, you know?
Metro and MGS, sure.

You can't go wrong with MGS games and Metro: Last Light actually seemed pretty cool from the five minutes I played -- enough that it made me want to go back and play Metro: 2033 first.

People care about Streetpass? :lol:

--

Anyone in here want Orcs Must Die! GOTY on Steam? I have an extra copy. Let me know.

Chac does
I do. My son likes it. It's a fun little diversion.

I take my 3DS with me everywhere, as do most of my friends. I see a ton of people playing their 3DS XLs at my university all the time. I even stop to whoop that ass at Pokemon sometimes.
I always forget to take it to the movies. Especially the festivals like HIFF....tons of younger folks using DS and 3DS while waiting in line...my Street Passes would've been through the fucking roof.

Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

Metal Gear Solid HD

They are all "ok" games at minimum. Get 'em if they are cheap.

I would never sell MGS HD. I would sell my left eye first because god saw fit to give me two to enjoy MGS.

Yeah lets co op I don't need to study anymore I'm done. Got a test in like 30 mins doe so I'm leaving soon

MGS HD has co-op?
Peace walker

Yeah, I bring my 3DS almost everywhere as well. Get a fair amount of street passes in doing so but not a huge amount in my area :( Unless I go to certain places (Best Buy helps out quite a bit)
Volgarr the Viking is the daily deal on Steam. Buy it if you like old school platformers that are hard as fuck. It's a good game. :)
I'll have to look into this, I like platformers AND Vikings so it seems like a win/win.

Cool, anyways, do you still have MGS HD? I need a co-op buddy and you're always the first person I go to for my gaming cuz you're reliable and have XBL and have a 360 and are Mexican.
:(

What computer case are y'all running? I'm thinking of picking up a new one once I get the new Mobo but don't know what to get. 

I went to McDonalds earlier and got medium fries. I apparently got a copy of some game called "Aqua" (code) for the 360 so if any of you want it, lemme know. I don't even know what the heck it is (obviously not a XBone). 

What computer case are y'all running? I'm thinking of picking up a new one once I get the new Mobo but don't know what to get.

I went to McDonalds earlier and got medium fries. I apparently got a copy of some game called "Aqua" (code) for the 360 so if any of you want it, lemme know. I don't even know what the heck it is (obviously not a XBone).
Laptop :p

I'll take that game if you don't want it, no idea what it is but I looked and I don't have it (I guess it has something to do with boats? lol)

Okay, so, Injustice PC.

Offline is Godlike ... moving on.

First time online crashed when I tried to invite someone. Fantastic.

They had to invite me and the game was running in single digit framerates.

We had to ban a few stages just to get smooth matches.

We finally got some good matches in at the Hall of Justice.

The netcode is as good as the console version ... mediocre.

The End.

Recommended price is about $7.50 if you're a DC fan.  Oh, you also need the iOS/Android game to unlock some of the costumes, but reddit has ya covered for that:

[email protected]

asstastic0

Time for me to tackle Asura's Wrath. I hope it'll be more fun than Killer is Dead.

LOLZ@ the extra "h"

Yeah, I bring my 3DS almost everywhere as well. Get a fair amount of street passes in doing so but not a huge amount in my area :( Unless I go to certain places (Best Buy helps out quite a bit)
I'll have to look into this, I like platformers AND Vikings so it seems like a win/win.
:(
The only reason I like streetpass is that my 3DS tells people to buy a Vita. I do take my 3DS XL to the gym, but now that I'm done with A Link Between Worlds, it's going to take a backseat to my Vita again. Project X Zone seems like it might be a good gym game eventually.

http://youtu.be/nN9mKr_O2og

It's one of the Adult Swim games, so it was an automatic buy for me after Super House of Dead Ninjas, Fist Puncher, and Super Puzzle Platformer Deluxe.

I have never gotten a disc from Gamefly that wasn't in near perfect condition.
Same.

Time for me to tackle Ashura's Wrath. I hope it'll be more fun than Killer is Dead.
You've got an extra H there buddy. ;)

Okay, so, Injustice PC.

The End.

Recommended price is about $7.50 if you're a DC fan. Oh, you also need the iOS/Android game to unlock some of the costumes, but reddit has ya covered for that:

[email protected]

asstastic0
Good to know about the reddit account.

Sounds like you recommend it for about what I would cave and buy it for. :lol:

Well he asked, I didn't just come in saying I'd take it for fun :p
The x360 games codes?

I have some extras I can give out.

I think I have a couple copies of The Maw.

I might have a copy of Aqua and a copy of Ms. Splosion Man.

Just like Orcs Must Die! GOTY (steam), or Doc Clock (steam), And Yet it Moves (steam), and Snuggle Truck (steam) -- let me know if you want one and I'll see what I can do to hook people up.

Okay, so, Injustice PC.

The End.

Recommended price is about $7.50 if you're a DC fan. Oh, you also need the iOS/Android game to unlock some of the costumes, but reddit has ya covered for that:

[email protected]

asstastic0

Damn, I'm glad I didn't listen to you when you told me to buy at $25. >_<

It's one of the Adult Swim games, so it was an automatic buy for me after Super House of Dead Ninjas, Fist Puncher, and Super Puzzle Platformer Deluxe.

The x360 games codes?

I have some extras I can give out.

I think I have a couple copies of The Maw.

I might have a copy of Aqua and a copy of Ms. Splosion Man.

Just like Orcs Must Die! GOTY (steam), or Doc Clock (steam), And Yet it Moves (steam), and Snuggle Truck (steam) -- let me know if you want one and I'll see what I can do to hook people up.
Gotcha, I enjoyed the ones of those that I played and knew nothing about the Viking game, so I'm definitely interested.

If you actually do have a spare code for Ms. Splosion Man that would be awesome, that one I'm actually interested in playing and never got around to picking it up. I enjoyed the first one,

bread's done
Back