GGT 291 Renders Indignate a Renderfarm so he can Render Renders While His Renders Render.

This thread took 42 mins to make. A full 8 mins less then it would have taken indidawg.

So with the last of my credit action I bought another sigma and d arts mega man figure. I love wasting money... ugh

Last edited by a moderator:
I even used Mental Ray with ambient occlusion to make it take twice as long.

Unless we're talking videos, in which case, uh, h.264. Yeah.

I'm almost done reading one of the textbooks I need to look over for my final on Saturday.

The other textbook is about 150 pages of required reading. Such fun. Much grades. 

I've read over 150 pages of worse shit in the GGT you'll be fine lux

Such GGT. Zero sense. Much fun. Cold in Texas, Why?

I'm going to go ride my bike hopefully run into some wild pikachus and help me get focused before my finals today at 6 -- I'm just watching this german guy get mad cause he keeps dying in rockman/forte.

872_large.jpg

Show the artist some love.

I'm done with school.

At least for like a month.

I like talking to chicks randomly and then walking away without asking for their number or some sort of contact information like their number or a way to get a hold of them like their number so they can be like "What did I do?" even if they didn't care in the first place.

MIND GAMES. CATCHING FIRE. J.LAW.

It's what Mando-Dawg does to me all the time.

I'm done with school.

At least for like a month.

I like talking to chicks randomly and then walking away without asking for their number or some sort of contact information like their number or a way to get a hold of them like their number so they can be like "What did I do?" even if they didn't care in the first place.

MIND GAMES. CATCHING FIRE. J.LAW.

It's what Mando-Dawg does to me all the time.
I like giving chicks their own numbers.

whoknows was baffled as to why a woman would have left the kitchen and kicked her

Classic Game Room is no longer going to be on Youtube
I don't know what this is.

I get all my gaming news from Dodger and alphaomegasin.

Bros. This site I frequent is doing a Zelda character redesign. Take any character from the franchise and make 'em sci-fi. Thinking of doing a John Carpenter's The Thing/Majora spin. Help me think of shit.

Bros. This site I frequent is doing a Zelda character redesign. Take any character from the franchise and make 'em sci-fi. Thinking of doing a John Carpenter's The Thing/Majora spin. Help me think of shit.
Do like a shutter island/zelda theme. The whole time link thinks hes fighting ganon saving zelda but he's really been curled up in a ball shitting himself. Rupees he's been collecting were really the eye colors of his cellmates. Nigga got green eyes, blue eyes, red eyes, purple eyes. This is sci-fi purple eyes are totally acceptable. There really is a ganon but its warden ganontrozivzi at the end of the movie he turns smiles and you see his face deform into pig ganon's face you're left asking did link really go on a adventure to save a zelda from ganon? SEQUEL TIME

Zelda as Pris from Blade Runner. Or somebody as Roy Batty.

Make Zelda look like Katniss from Hunger Games with bow and flaming arrows fucking up shit and being badass.

Make Link look like Ender flying a spaceship into Harrison Ford.

Make a Gannon look like Godzilla stomping the shit out of Hyrule.

Make Zelda and Link look like Ahsoka and Anakin light sabering the shit out of orcs and trolls.

bread's done
Back