GGT 299 is full of professional children

is a used copy of tales of grace f for $20 , good price or bad? since used, and new copies of the game is going for $30 +

I bought it for $100.

Got a statue.

Whatev.

No big deal.

#truefan
i bought the collectors edition, i traded my copy of xilla in, because of the insane trade in value bestbuy was offering, it was close to $50. i would be stupid not to trade it for that much.

Of course. It's earned a #permanentspot on my shelf.

It's an #instantclassic

Years from now people will be looking back on it and calling it an #underratedgem

Yeah the SC2 one was definitely out of place. Not that it isn't interesting, but I don't think it makes for entertaining streaming. Super Mario Galaxy 2 is on now and it just wants me to play a 3D Mario.
Yeah, I mean I enjoy playing those games every once in a while but it just seems weird to throw in the middle of a event like this.

minecraft speedrun next the fuck
Is this just like digging straight to the "boss" and beating it lol, this one also seems weird.

Does anybody no anything about Wifi extenders? I have a netgear wireless router and it works fine in the living room but the bedroom doesn't work for shit so I think I may have to get one. Would this be a good solution ? http://www.amazon.com/TP-LINK-TL-WA850RE-Universal-One-button-Indicator/dp/B00E98O7GC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1389477443&sr=8-1&keywords=wifi+extender
I've had a lot of mixed reactions to extenders, sometimes they aren't as reliable as you would like and it also depends on what you usually do in the room you are trying to get the signal in. Usually if it's just for stuff like browsing the internet and streaming a show it's not bad but if you do try and use it for gaming it can start having some problems since you are running it off of a weaker signal. You could also look into using a second router as a access point, especially if you have one lying around.

That said, it has been a while since I've had to do anything with this and I have not looked at that specific extender you linked, the reviews have people saying it's working fine for gaming so I suppose you could always try one out and return/sell it if it doesn't work as well as you need it to.

there's bosses in minecraft?

Came home 3 hours into the wind waker run. I guess its almost done?

Last edited by a moderator:
What was that one terrible/great Hatsune Miku horrorcore song that was posted a while back? I want to listen to it again. I feel like it goes well with It.

6 hour ''speedrun'' of chrono trigger. Get on skype guys lets watch it together

Last edited by a moderator:
BdmYeLJCIAAm2bT.jpg

Sort of can't believe they reused the highway bowser battle in 3d World, especially considering there hasn't been a single other boss battle (beyond kooopa kids or koopalings or whatever they're called) yet. Game is fun but i REALLY hope Nintendo tries to be real with us and starts working on something new to put out in the next couple years instead of 3D World 2/3D Land 2/NSMB 3/NSMBU 2.

Yeah, I mean I enjoy playing those games every once in a while but it just seems weird to throw in the middle of a event like this.

Is this just like digging straight to the "boss" and beating it lol, this one also seems weird.

I've had a lot of mixed reactions to extenders, sometimes they aren't as reliable as you would like and it also depends on what you usually do in the room you are trying to get the signal in. Usually if it's just for stuff like browsing the internet and streaming a show it's not bad but if you do try and use it for gaming it can start having some problems since you are running it off of a weaker signal. You could also look into using a second router as a access point, especially if you have one lying around.

That said, it has been a while since I've had to do anything with this and I have not looked at that specific extender you linked, the reviews have people saying it's working fine for gaming so I suppose you could always try one out and return/sell it if it doesn't work as well as you need it to.
Yeah I've actually looked a little more into it and it seems a better idea would be to grab another router and a long ass ethernet cord to stretch into/near the bedroom so I think I'll go with that

bread's done
Back