GGT 299 is full of professional children

PSN sale is pretty promising this week.  I'm at least thinking of getting Puppeteer for $7 and Killzone: Mercenaries for $9.

Maybe PJ: Monsters, Stealth Inc, or Worms too.

Bd05yS2CcAEsoZW.jpg

PSN sale is pretty promising this week. I'm at least thinking of getting Puppeteer for $7 and Killzone: Mercenaries for $9.

I'm tempted by getting Killzone digitally and selling my physical copy, but I wonder what I'd use my card slot for then.

You'd better have a lot of room on your memory card though, it's like... 3.4gb + a 362mb patch.

I wish Runner 2 was on sale for Vita. I'd double dip there, probably.

I'm also not super interested in anything just yet, probably will spend time working through my backlog of games. The only game that I can think of off the top of my head that I'm very much anticipating is Dragon Age: Inquisition, I'll be getting that on release.

I'm also not super interested in anything just yet, probably will spend time working through my backlog of games. The only game that I can think of off the top of my head that I'm very much anticipating is Dragon Age: Inquisition, I'll be getting that on release.
Hey, did you see my review of Gone Home?

I also finished and reviewed To The Moon.

Speaking of, did you know about the "special holiday episode" that's hidden in the Steam folder?

Joel here's my 3DS code: 0001 3325 9179

Anyone else not on my list can feel free to add me and tell me their friend code.

So guys, what games are coming out in the first few months of this year?
Here's the stuff I'm interested in (ordered by release date :p)

DBZ Battle of Z

Bravely Default CE
PvZ Garden Warfare
EDF 2025
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles CE
Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2
Thief
Dark Souls 2 Black Armor Edition
Titanfall
FFX/X-2 HD
Also might get Lightning Returns at some point but have to beat the other one

It's OoP so keeping it sealed could make it eventually worth $?
It might go up in price, but I don't really sell my games so I kinda want to play it ahaha

I think this every damned day. I'd even settle for MR2 on PSN.

Actually, I'd probably rather have that than anything new.
I'll take both, I had so much fun playing the old one, it's been a while though so I really wouldn't mind playing it again!

DEEEEEEEEEEFFFFAAAAAAUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLTTTTT

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think I've added you yet. What's your friend code? Mine is 0533-5728-8175.

Man, today has been a whirlwind of getting crazy shit done. I've been to a ton of different places and I've carried my 2DS everywhere and gotten no street passes. Which seems even crazier than when I first got a 3DS (right after the initial price drop) and only got a few. Since Christmas I've traveled a hell of a lot in Kansas and I haven't gotten a single goddamn street pass. Where are all of the 3DS users? It's not even a matter of age, because I've tried getting street passes while picking up my brothers from school and nada.
I'll add you now. Add me: 3282-2733-5306 :)

And I see more kids with tablets now than with 3DS's. The other day I was at Wal-Mart buying Pocky and overheard a couple who were trying to decide what to get their child; a 3DS or a tablet. One of them goes, "tablet would probably be the better option for them." I turned towards them and say, "Hey, get a 3DS. fuck tablets."

The end. Lame story, but seriously, what the hell happened to kids wanting 3DS's? All they seem to want now is a damn tablet. >.> VIVA LOS VIDEO JUEGOS!

PSN sale is pretty promising this week. I'm at least thinking of getting Puppeteer for $7 and Killzone: Mercenaries for $9.

The sale honestly seems pretty awesome. I'll have to see what I end up getting.

Hello, I am blank blank a Staff Sergent in the AirForce as an Enlisted Aircrew member. Born in Japan as a military brat and grew up in the South Carolina. I have been in over eight years now and I feel as if I am finally getting the grove of it. Been married for 9 years in March with 2 boys and another one away. This is one of my last courses befoer I tackle my BS in Avition at UCM. One of the things in my life I wanted to do is just fly beside being in politics to actually be difference in the great nation. I don't like non sense and I hate technology. Finally I am the biggest Packers fan ever.

I'll add you now. Add me: 3282-2733-5306 :)

And I see more kids with tablets now than with 3DS's. The other day I was at Wal-Mart buying Pocky and overheard a couple who were trying to decide what to get their child; a 3DS or a tablet. One of them goes, "tablet would probably be the better option for them." I turned towards them and say, "Hey, get a 3DS. fuck tablets."

The end. Lame story, but seriously, what the hell happened to kids wanting 3DS's? All they seem to want now is a damn tablet. >.> VIVA LOS VIDEO JUEGOS!

The sale honestly seems pretty awesome. I'll have to see what I end up getting.
I shall add you! And I agree. Tablets definitely seem to be the thing around here now.

Action! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I've been wanting an Oshawott for so long! <3

Any recommendations on how to earn more money in Pokemon? I need about a hundred grand more for Mega evolution stones.

Opinions on Spleunky/Lone Survivor from dat sale?
Lone Survivor is pretty good if you like those indie horror games. Although it's more along line of being creepy rather than jump-scary. It recently got some Director's Cut update or something.

Ask Josh more about it cuz he's beaten it.

I think Mikey has too but then he died.

I used to watch it after school and cry because I never thought I would have a love as real as the one that Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask had. 

No shit.

Oh yeah, forgot to bring this up the other day, but the latest episode of Agents of Shield was fucking great.

Finding out Tahiti was
actually a Shield code for a magical plane of existence where you can bring agents back from the dead and that Coulson was the first to be successfully brought back? fuckING AWESOME! Really sets things up for the addition of Doc Strange down the road.

bread's done
Back