GGT 303 thinks about how to improve their eyebrows 98% of the time!

I also own Big on VHS.

My secret is that I've never actually watched all of it.

Those of you that didn't play Sony Smash with us last night missed some Evo shit.

Also, you missed that awesome game we were playing with Crotch.

I got a 100/100 on my math test, whatever, it's no big deal.

Also, I went to ToysRus to get Lego Marvel, and the dude behind the counter was like so shocked that the game was $20. I was like, "Dawg, 3DS go for $40, get with the times."

Also, I went to ToysRus to get Lego Marvel, and the dude behind the counter was like so shocked that the game was $20. I was like, "Dawg, 3DS go for $40, get with the times."
Lemme know what you think, dawg. Thought about getting it to play with the lady.

Lol. That's what I get for posting before coffee. :D

Yeah, I'm keeping an eye on there as well, but would prefer a good deal on a new one. There were some $150 deals around Black Friday, so I imagine some more will pop up. I wish they'd put out that bundle they have in the UK that comes with a 16GB memory card, Tearaway and a code for LittleBigPlanet.

I was thinking of waiting for the slim model. But who knows when (and if) that will come to the US with so much stock of current models sitting on shelves. I also lost some interest in waiting once I read the battery life was only an hour longer, as the longer battery life was the main appeal there. For only an hour extra, I think I'd rather have the OLED screen.
Fair enough, I just know a lot of Warehouse systems are new with damaged packaging, but nothing wrong with wanted to wait and get a good deal on a new system/bundle for sure. I'd also say just stick with the original, that OLED is nice.

Guys, I don't know if I actually want the CE of Tales of Symphonia Chronicles, halp.
It's sold out and might (notice the might! :p) be hard to find so you should keep it on that alone! Plus the soundtrack!

Those of you that didn't play Sony Smash with us last night missed some Evo shit.

Also, you missed that awesome game we were playing with Crotch.
Haha it was fun, at least next time we play my connection will be better I guess, and yes, that awesome game dX

You missed the all Zeus battle, didn't you?
This was the best battle!

Lemme know what you think, dawg. Thought about getting it to play with the lady.
It's pretty fun, there are A LOT of characters and the free roaming is neat as well, but yeah it's basically just another LEGO game with a little more then usual

oh cool we can co op now

There was not enough Sif in Thor 2. I guess I'll just have to keep watching Agents of Shield then.

I swear if she is not a major component of that episode...

The Collector bit was weird. Is the Collector supposed to be weird or is that just Benicio Del Toro being Benicio Del Toro? I only know the Collector from Earth's Mightiest Heroes and I don't remember him being that weird but Benicio Del Toro is like the Puerto Rican Johnny Depp.

The bit of it I played on Steam was pretty fun honestly. It's weird having Legos with voices though.
Lego's have had voices for years now, where have you been? Gosh.

Got my chocobo in FFXIV. I named her Lightning. 

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN RIDE THIS CHOCOBO? 

Last edited by a moderator:
I kinda of forgot that "next gen" is here already. Is this how last gen was? It feels like the PS3 and 360 are still "this gen." You bringing up KI just kinda made me remember that the new consoles are out. ._.

I kinda of forgot that "next gen" is here already. Is this how last gen was? It feels like the PS3 and 360 are still "this gen." You bringing up KI just kinda made me remember that the new consoles are out. ._.
Haha, I keep going back and forth between both gens like there's no difference so I know what you mean, it's just look oh this games on 360, this one isn't lol

sRk8CgKl.jpg

I'm sad that the Broncos lost the Super Bowl.

I finished my replay of Dragon Age: Origins over the weekend, but still need to do the DLC.

I started my new job today, it was an interesting day but I had a good time.

I started up Xenoblade Chronicles last night and it has my intrigued so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
where did you guys preorder your castlevania lord of the shadows 2 from? gamestop, bestbuy, or amazon. because they each offer different dlc preorder bonus.

where did you guys preorder your castlevania lord of the shadows 2 from? gamestop, bestbuy, or amazon. because they each offer different dlc preorder bonus.
Best Buy since I got in on that B2G1 pre-order glitch, that stacked with my 20% & me getting an extra DBZ code let me get that, Dark Souls 2, and DBZ new on day 1 for $20 a piece :D

bread's done
Back