GGT 306 owes its success to the Helix Fossill

Quick heads up, those of you that plan to pick up Strider and like a pretty good but fair challenge start the game from the bat on Hard. That is what I did and I've died enough to keep it interesting, but it isn't unfair at all.
I started on normal and have yet to die, only like an hour in or so though. I probably should have started on hard but if I decide to replay for the collectibles I can just do it then I suppose.

So Titanfall has a multiplayer campaign?

Sold.
Yeah, that was always the plan was to incorporate the campaign into the multiplayer, while still having the normal multiplayer modes you would expect as seperate modes so that you don't have to do the campaign stuff if you just want to hop into a match.

wow MGS PW for $4 on xbox

indidawg can like buy it and say we'll co-op it and then like never do. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm currently stacking dat cash, going to school, and making some cool 3D prints for a art show. My life is fine where it's at right now
ok thats good, so forget about da past and move on doe!

972718-strider_front_large.jpg

Played some more guacamelee today.  I'm really enjoying it's more guided take on the formula, after coming off of SOTN recently.  I like the more in depth combat too.

Oh yeah, I'll pick up Peace Walker if you guys will actually play it
got a 360 dawg if you do add me

god this strider game so good, I was gonna go to bed gotta work at 6:30 but fuck sleep.

when do I unlock lvl 3 ouroborous and xfactor doe?

wait what? where?

I never went to gamestop to trade in my MH games and that  deal for trading 2 games towards a future game for $9 expired :(, ah well I'm going to bed long day tomorrow strider is fun as shit can't wait to play it at 8 pm :(

wait what? where?

I never went to gamestop to trade in my MH games and that deal for trading 2 games towards a future game for $9 expired :(, ah well I'm going to bed long day tomorrow strider is fun as shit can't wait to play it at 8 pm :(
The B2G1 preorder glitch at BB, got that, Dark Souls 2, and the DBZ game for $100 after GCU, made like $40 off the DBZ DLC I sold on eBay, so paid $60 for the 3 games

wow so rude cheapy is  the guy who freed indidawg and ghostdawg from the shackles of an over zealous mod I mean a ''hacked'' mod

Strider is like the Mega Man game we never got, thanks Capcom!  Double Helix should do a remake of Mega Man

Played through the first three chapters of Uncharted Golden Abyss. Pretty impressed by it so far. Looks amazingoin the Vita screen and does a decent job of working in the touch screens. The tilting for balance stuff is kind of lame though.

yeah i recruited you from there. phantom was a like a diamond in the rough
Thanks! I like to think of you all as diamonds. Diamonds that shine brightly. Shine bright like a diamond.

Is it narcissistic to like your post about me?

Pokemon Diamond.

bread's done
Back