GGT 307 decided to cosplay as Lightning

Uraizen, wanna marry me? Josh can finally make Mikey an honest man while he's at it and we can pull a double.
Nobody is getting Josh but me! :hot: Alright, maybe we can share...

I'll also take Indignate if he's available; this will be the most epic series of weddings ever! :grouphug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats. I'm getting married 09/5/14. Have fun with the planning.
Wow, thanks for the short notice invites.

Uraizen, wanna marry me? Josh can finally make Mikey an honest man while he's at it and we can pull a double.
I already married Uraizen. Check my facebook history.

We may have split doe, I don't remember.

I'll also take Indignate if he's available; this will be the most epic series of weddings ever! :grouphug:
See the above.

Weevles, I uploaded a Bravely present for you, dawg.
I think I used your ability at least once as well before to see what it did, kind of a neat feature.

Is this a Wii U Mario Golf? If so I'm totally in, loved Toadstool Tour so much.
I wish, I'd be more likely to pick it up, right now it's only gonna be a 3DS game :/

For some reason my score isn't showing up on the leaderboards :whistle2:(

I'd be #9 in the world right now for Normal Difficulty (on XB1)
Wow, not bad! I haven't beaten it yet since there's other games I've been playing more but it probably wont be too long before I do since it's on the shorter end.

Happy b-day Rai Rai.

Congrats Hank and Scrote!

Ironically, I was listening to an NPR story about rising divorce rates today.  :p

This was among 50 and older crowd, so I figure you guys have at least 20-25 years before it might be an issue.  :p

NE3zGQo.gif

I'm up to marry someone

EDIT: And we all know that Mikey would marry me before he marries Josh

These Thief reviews.....not sure what do
drop it, i just finish watching the castlevania lord of the shadows 2 walkthrough on youtube. it has a better story than all of the god of war series combine. i wonder why it got so poor of a review. even the combat is slightly better, as well as the camera angle, and presentations when fighting the giant monsters.

drop it, i just finish watching the castlevania lord of the shadows 2 walkthrough on youtube. it has a better story than all of the god of war series combine. i wonder why it got so poor of a review. even the combat is slightly better, as well as the camera angle, and presentations when fighting the giant monsters.
so u rather watch dat game and not play it yourself? wtf

Buy Castlevania instead.
I have Castlevania and Thief both ordered for pick up at BB tomorrow, so I'll be picking up Castlevania for sure....but these Thief reviews are all over the place/

well, i just watched the reviews for thief, basically what i came away  from the reviews  are the consensus that the game has some horrible loading  time/ issues, but the pros are the challenging stealth gameplay. so it is basically dishonored.

indidawg doesn't answer txts

nigga been bitching about not having my number  for over a year he gets it and doesn't answer me back, I'm gonna treat him like everyone does whoknows and block him

Finished World 2 of Tropical Freeze. Bosses are really the most challenging aspect of the game so far. Still don't like the rocket barrel sections.

I still need his number
I mean you had it and then you deleted it, I don't know what you want me to do about that.

I mean, I had yours and accidentally deleted it too cuz I forgot to save it but that kind of shit doesn't happen twice so at least one of us is lying.

I mean you had it and then you deleted it, I don't know what you want me to do about that.

I mean, I had yours and accidentally deleted it too cuz I forgot to save it but that kind of shit doesn't happen twice so at least one of us is lying.
I had your number on my old phone

I'm reading the shitty Thief reviews, but I'm watching the footage and I see Dishonored, and I fucking love that game. I might just go for it.

I thought DE:HR was pretty damned solid too, honestly.

The people who made Deus Ex: HR did not make Thief, its some other guys in eidos montreal.

And I just beat Strider! took me 6 and half hours. 8.5/10

bread's done
Back