GGT 310 Va a Hacer Todo en Español

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brothers and sister are staying with my aunts and grandmother (Mom's side) for the next week. The family didn't want them going back to the house. They actually want to try to keep them down there forever and get them to finish out the school year. I'm not sure if that'll happen though, because of my dad.
So I guess the legal matters aren't going well? :(

Just judging from your Facebook posts, your brothers don't need to be staying with your dad, at all. Of course in the world of legal matters, that will probably end up happening, so my advice to you is that you fight the matter hard, because you're a strong dude Joel and I know that you can do it!

So I guess the legal matters aren't going well? :(

Just judging from your Facebook posts, your brothers don't need to be staying with your dad, at all. Of course in the world of legal matters, that will probably end up happening, so my advice to you is that you fight the matter hard, because you're a strong dude Joel and I know that you can do it!
Thanks, man. Haven't gone into legal matters too much, but I'm in a place of little to no power. My Mom kind of left us in a weak position as far as keeping my brothers goes. I'm just hoping that my dad will do the right thing for once. Best case scenario for if he does fight is have it moved to Chattanooga. They'd probably rule in my family's favor just because they live there.

Good luck Joel, I'm sure things will work itself out.  You have legal representation?

I had to work late yesterday after a rather long day so I was too tired to start Dark Souls 2.  :p

And now that I came into the office, I see that my copy of Titanfall has arrived.  My weekend is pretty much set.

Auto show tomorrow (along with all the kids' activities), free museum day Sunday, and DS2 and Titanfall for my "free" time....

zrtK2As.gif

EDIT: Two hours 'til WVGCW Breakdown 2/3, for those of you keeping track and also you should be keeping track.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grrr.  Came so close to unlocking the ice cavern shortcut in Spelunky.  Got to the exit of 2-4 with the Shotgun, but had no bombs and it was a cluster fuck of 2 boomerang guys, a regular caveman and the exploding frog, and wedged in between a couple of tiki traps.

I got the guys killed (taking some damage, but I'd dropped the shotgun in the chaos on the red frog got hit by a tiki trap and blew up the shot gun in the explosion. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back