GGT 312 Is Only 100 Posts Long, But Has 400 Posts Worth of Reread Value

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed a price drop on dat XBone?

Meh, I need a new bicycle anyways.
Yeah, Amazon screwed up....there was that code to take $50 off making it $450, but on top of the code they lowered the base price to $450 making it $400, and it was the one that came with Forza 5

Link that, homie.
3rd strike is the only SF I love. Such a great game

He's not doing online anymore hes trying to fight 12 star gil. He didn't know that pre-patch the star difficultly didn't actually change the difficultly but now it does.

http://www.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood

Last edited by a moderator:
10003293_691450080901915_1092840792_n.jpg

Yeah, Amazon screwed up....there was that code to take $50 off making it $450, but on top of the code they lowered the base price to $450 making it $400, and it was the one that came with Forza 5
I jumped on that shit in a heartbeat. I don't expect to see that price again until maybe December at the earliest.

My bro has Titanfall and PvZ. I asked to see him play both, but he didn't seem too interested in showing me Titanfall yet. I guess he wasn't too impressed. But he really enjoys PvZ though.

My bro has Titanfall and PvZ. I asked to see him play both, but he didn't seem too interested in showing me Titanfall yet. I guess he wasn't too impressed. But he really enjoys PvZ though.
why don't you just play it yourself, instead of watching someone play? lol

I'm not much into FPS, but I do enjoy watching people play them. Also, I suck at them. I guess PvZ isn't really FP, and it actually looked like something I might enjoy playing.

This pretty much also applies to fighting games.

why don't you just play it yourself, instead of watching someone play? lol
I'm not much into FPS, but I do enjoy watching people play them. Also, I suck at them. I guess PvZ isn't really FP, and it actually looked like something I might enjoy playing.

titanfall, and pvz are pretty noob friendly, especially titanfall, since you are fighting against grunts aka computer AI alot in the game.

Nice! What other games are you all interested in getting?
KI for sure, going to try the DR3 demo to see if I want it. I wanted more games on the Xbone at launch, but I wasn't about to pay $500 for it.

No I used that SOTW from Gamestop that was $10 off a preowned game. And grabbed 2 coupons when they were 6000 points each. I then grabbed the only two preowned copies that have popped up around here at GS to date.

Its is easier to do that then to compete with the vultures who stalk AWD on here and SD.

Also I should mention that I have it on 360. Not getting a One till its $350 with a game.

No I used that SOTW from Gamestop that was $10 off a preowned game. And grabbed 2 coupons when they were 6000 points each. I then grabbed the only two preowned copies that have popped up around here at GS to date.

Its is easier to do that then to compete with the vultures who stalk AWD on here and SD.

Also I should mention that I have it on 360. Not getting a One till its $350 with a game.
Yea we totally should play some xbox

if these m$ price mistakes keep up, you wouldn't have to wait long. probably next year.

if these m$ price mistakes keep up, you wouldn't have to wait long. probably next year.
Im still bitter towards MS since half my friends list got a free one and I didn't. Ill never forget that. But yes I see it being within a year.

You can't play cross platform x1/360 though can you?

Hey so if you didn't watch this last VGCW you basically missed some of the best Men's League wrasslin' you'll ever see. There's a handy little Youtube archive of the Night here, but I'd just like to share a couple highlights...

Waluigi, The People's Champion, vs Dracula, holder of the Casual belt

A few weeks ago, Waluigi's star was rising. Recent victories had earned him a title match against Sega Saturn mascot and long-time VGCW Casual Champion Segata Sanshiro. But then heavy-hitter Dracula got thrown into the match at the last minute, and while Waluigi put on a truly heroic fight, bad pathfinding saw the belt pass to Dracula's hands. The People's Champion demanded a rematch. Unfortunately, while it seemed that Waluigi's fighting skills had improved since his impressive showing in the triple-threat match, his AI had deteriorated even further.

iGuwGpglv0RoX.gif

"I think this ladder looks much nicer over here." - Waluigi

iz0x2aeNQvoVp.gif

"What, grab the belt and win? No, I think I'll go fight Dracula some more." - Waluigi

iu1UZTxryaslA.gif

"Knock Dracula off the ladder? Nah, let's give him another shot at grabbing the belt." - Waluigi

ibmG2DhXFvCouN.gif

At least Waluigi showed that he really can fight, like when he chokeslammed Dracula so hard the camera broke.

iM468MxEqc741.gif

Too bad, Dracula, it's Waluigi time!

Scorpion, King of the Midkard, vs Illidan Stormrage

Scorpion has spent the last couple seasons in a quiet battle with Waluigi for the title of most beloved wrestler in the VGCW. It just seemed like no matter how many good fights he put on and how much we cheered for him, Bazza wouldn't give him a push. Until two weeks ago, that is. The bad news was that this "push" came in the form of a rivalry with newcomer Illidan Stormrage, whose brutal demolition of Travis Touchdown, Johnny Cage, and Little Mac (a former VGCW Champion who went down in record time) had us questioning if anyone short of Gabe Newell could stand up to him in a fair fight. Tipping the scales further was Illidan's manager, Gary Oak, who planned to spend the entire match on the sidelines swinging things in his giant, purple pokemon's favour.

isrcIpL9E1w9.gif

Scorpion did more damage in the first minute of fighting than Little Mac managed in an entire match against Illidan.

iwCFKhKlcexAe.gif

If you're going to fight the most feared man in the VGCW, there are worse strategies than "do what Ayla would do".

iiE0aytqFPzof.gif

Unfortunately, Waluigi's bad AI was infectious.

ibbirMC4M7wOmg.gif

Oh God, it's spreading even further. Also, fuck off, Gary.

iCLi2ga0d8rLi.gif

God fucking dammit, Gary, get out.

iyERiCU3PnsqQ.gif

Not pictured: the other five fucking times the ref fell for Gary's shit while Scorpion was trying to get a pin.

i3d1YRQUxXe0x.gif

Illidan Stormrage, Scorpion has the result of your might test. We have confirmed that you were not, in fact, prepared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back