GGT 315 Welcomes You to the Future!

Damn I was really looking forward to playing that on my X1...

I guess I'll get it on PS4 instead, might wait for the One version though.

Why didn't I hear about this before!? http://www.arcsystemworks.jp/brcs/

Hope it's not a fighting game though.

Damn I was really looking forward to playing that on my X1...

I guess I'll get it on PS4 instead, might wait for the One version though.
If I had a PS4 then I may have got it on that, but as it is I probably won't be buying it on a last gen system, I may end up getting it on Wii U at some point though, I guess we will see what happens.

I saw someone on GameFAQs say they already had a Xbox One review copy sent to them as well though, and some people are saying that the discs were possibly already printed, since it was only like 10 days from launch, so they are guessing that there may be a major bug/problem that they found with the version last minute, not of it might be true though so who knows.

Last edited by a moderator:
So what's a good way to get ejecting pilot kills? Level 25 g2 and have yet to get one.

I love the shotgun but there really isn't that many maps you can use it on eveyrthing beats it I just use the carbine with silencer.

So what's a good way to get ejecting pilot kills? Level 25 g2 and have yet to get one.

I love the shotgun but there really isn't that many maps you can use it on eveyrthing beats it I just use the carbine with silencer.
I have one, but it looks like everyone who does it uses the chaingun. Also, everyone uses the Carbine >.< Booooooooo lol.

I can do amazing with the shotgun though, so I'm not sure why you think it isn't that good on certain maps :O

are you talking about the amazing spiderman 2 game? it looks so bad from all the promo video trailer i have seen, especially the gameplay. dare i say it, even worst than the first game.
I think it looks pretty good....I never played the first Amazing one, but Ive basically played every other Spidy game that was out on the 360 (and the systems before it as well). So I know I'll like it :p

The chaingun is definitely the best for ejecting kills (although I got an awesome one with the quad rocket the other day, should have saved it). My only advice is to look up and start firing and then try to fine-tune your aim. I actually got the Gooser II last gen, and it wasn't a regen requirement. You'll get used to it.

As it stands now, there is no reason not to use the Carbine+Silencer. It is the best gun, period. Everyone likes to provide some anecdotal story about this weapon or that weapon, but it doesn't mean much because the Carbine is just that good. Hardly any recoil, high damage, very little damage dropoff (it's a better sniper than the DMR), good in close quarters. It's really, really good. Too good. But there is a reason that it's the only gun I use unless doing regen requirements. The only other gun worth a damn is the shotgun but that doesn't have the overall utility (obviously) of the Carbine.

DS2 PC is 60fps and much better looking than console version.  

I guess I need to sell my PS3 copy.  Kind of wish I had preordered last month when there were deals.  I'm sure there'll be more, but as usual, I won't be playing on launch.

Why didn't I hear about this before!? http://www.arcsystemworks.jp/brcs/
Written by Crotch.

Hope it's not a fighting game though.
Wow.

are you talking about the amazing spiderman 2 game? it looks so bad from all the promo video trailer i have seen, especially the gameplay. dare i say it, even worst than the first game.
you mean the amazing spiderman 2 developed by tradtional spiderman developers beenox as an adaption of the film the amazing spiderman 2 being directed by mark webb who directed 500 days of summer the smash indie hit starring joseph gorden levitt and zooey deschanel? it seems like that game has been cancelled for the xbox one video game console by microsoft or also known as the xbone this probably shows that sonys ps4 or playstation 4 is the better video game console

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjHHqa5nbUs
party-time-o.gif

I've never read any of your post so be offended if this has already been asked.

Are you a Beatles fan that was born in 1993?
first, I posted that before ever watching any of her videos and i ended up watching that one because i felt bad for judging it before actually watching it which i never do. The video was okay, seemed like a normal vlog style video, so sorry for offending you guys.

second, What i read everyones post no matter what just to see if i can answer a question or put insight in

I know feel sad :whistle2:(

Bought Ragnarok just in case. $120 in gamessplurgeseek, not counting the DS Game purchases. I'm glad I save up for my splurges. Good job, past me.

Just made it to Gen 3 in Titanfall now, phew. Now time for some Trials and maybe i'll try to beat Dead Rising 3 before i trade it in

Could people please stop using that fucking Nietzsche quote please? Like, ten year moratorium or something?
That would be like getting people to stop using that one line about walking through valleys and such from The Divine Comedy. It's never going to happen.

Oh also that line about abandoning all hope. People think they're super original when they use it.

maybe we can play sometimes, when my internet stops acting up. i have been have internet connection problem this whole week. constantly being disconnected for no reason. so much for time warners cable tubro internet.
I might get it then.

On Vita.
Is whoknows going to get the game on PS3 and Vita to keep this charade up?

I wouldn't doubt it since he did buy two copies of Operation Raccoon City at 59.99 + tax a piece.

Unlike other people in this thread, I try not to judge things right away and instead get to know them first.

And then not play it with anybody, got it.

Can't. International shipping is too much.
woooo I said i was sorry for judging before watching it, i watched it, then changed my post. Plus thats not you its a video you like? :whistle2:k

Is whoknows going to get the game on PS3 and Vita to keep this charade up?

I wouldn't doubt it since he did buy two copies of Operation Raccoon City at 59.99 + tax a piece.
operation raccoon city is an underrated gem, ten years from now people will praise how good it was, and be begging for a sequel, or remake. just like the game mirrors edge.

i also just grinding through the last few missions in KIller is Dead, and finished it.  i cannot believe people were saying how hard Dark Soul is. some of the boss in KIller is dead  basically one hit kills you. it took me literally close to 30 deaths to kill one of the bosses.

i also just grinding through the last few missions in KIller is Dead, and finished it. i cannot believe people were saying how hard Dark Soul is. some of the boss in KIller is dead basically one hit kills you. it took me literally close to 30 deaths to kill one of the bosses.
*Insert Pic of Whoknow's Darksiders 2 Death Count*

If it wasn't for YBX87 posting about completing games, I would honestly think, 100%, that it was whoknows.
I mean, he beat ORC.

Several times.

Including the overpriced DLC.

bread's done
Back