GGT 315 Welcomes You to the Future!

Did anyone play Splatterhouse on 360 when it first came out? I bought it recently for cheap (the only acceptable way) and I'm wondering what it borrows from the works of H. P. Lovecraft exactly. I haven't read his canon of literature, but I understand the slight Cthulhu references. I'm thinking that it's based on his work about as much as Dante's Inferno was based on The Divine Comedy.

Did anyone play Splatterhouse on 360 when it first came out? I bought it recently for cheap (the only acceptable way) and I'm wondering what it borrows from the works of H. P. Lovecraft exactly. I haven't read his canon of literature, but I understand the slight Cthulhu references. I'm thinking that it's based on his work about as much as Dante's Inferno was based on The Divine Comedy.
oh hey blade, wat u doin in here? I beat Splatterhouse on 360, it was aight.

Your witty back and forths are much more interesting than the family life sitcom that Mo and Tom run with all the new people.

Last edited by a moderator:
U6qLjbQJ.jpeg
Blc-iXQCUAAWquy.jpg
Bln36nOCcAA6HwK.jpg

whoknows ask him just to make him mad. Ill give you likes on every comment.

And indig. You need to bang leda already. Just pop the question. I approve she's hot.

Too much?

Mando-Dawg is missing this Cloud commentate on a shitty DBZ game while also talking about his hair products and how he plays guitar, I play guitar too we have a lot in common.

That Trials Fusion with over 2000 user made tracks already, a bunch of them are really good as well. The skill game tracks are fun as well. Not a huge fan of the FMX stuff though.

I think Splatterhouse just makes numerous references to Lovecraft rather than being explictly set in Lovecraftian lore.

Damn yo, dat Godzilla looking hype as furkk!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYES8ZF-K9I[/youtube]

That Trials Fusion with over 2000 user made tracks already, a bunch of them are really good as well. The skill game tracks are fun as well. Not a huge fan of the FMX stuff though.
I watched some videos it looks fun until i think back to the first one and remember its fun at first, have you made any tracks?

bread's done
Back