GGT 316's New Anthem: Hello Kitty Hello Kitty You're So Pretty [REDACTED]Kawaii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggling the Nvidia settings for Dark Souls 2 makes it look rather nice. Better than I thought it would look.

Yes, it plays better than PS3 too. Better graphics and framerate for me overall. It's almost like a different game...other than the messed up hitboxes.

Batman is alright. Just more of the seem really. I dig the voice actor for Batman though. Usually I miss Kevin Conroy, but this dude does a decent enough job that I don't mind it.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should get it on the Vita so you can play it on the go and not be in the GGT
lol

I wish the ggt wouldn't be flooded with bad music.
amen

looks like there is good chance capcom will announce resident evil 7 at E3, atleast that is what the rumor says
I'm hyped for that. I feel like I'm one of the few people that still really likes the series. Me and whoknows can talk about playing it together and then never actually do it. Should be fun.

I know you all expect me to be dead, but I am not.

I don't play swtor anymore (YES!) but I traded it for drug infused music festivals and titties.

Tabs are fun people and sitting is the enemy.

This wisdom is brought to you by your semi-dead GGTer, j-cart.
good to hear you're still alive

I'm drinking Sailor Jerry and Coke. Why?

It's Wednesday.
cheers, last night was cheap beer and Fireball Thursday

This thread needs more Hank drinking and food pictures.
agreed

Snake confirmed super single.
no shit brah, i thought u knew already lol.

Dis one girl did smile at me when I was at Walmart a few days ago. I didnt do anything cuz im a loser
:rofl:

any1 here getting watchdogs here? if so on what platform?
i'll probably pick it up on Xbox One as long as the reviews are fairly decent

We pick on each other a lot in here which is kind of obvious but most of us don't actually like Snakey that much and mean it when we tell him to leave.
lol

Hey, everyone! Things have been rough lately. I've been trying to figure out what I'll be doing with my family and everything for the next few years and trying to figure out if I should try to step into my Mom's role or not. It's a difficult choice.

Anyhoo, I haven't been playing anything, but I say Winter Soldier yesterday and it was amazing. Favorite Marvel movie yet! Who the hell is Bucky?
Winter Soldier was excellent, one of my favorite Marvel movies if not my favorite. Good luck with everything.

Also, gunnm/joel can you recommend a reading order for all of the Superior Spider-Man stuff? gonna need something to read after I polish off all of the Ennis Punisher stuff.

Also, gunnm/joel can you recommend a reading order for all of the Superior Spider-Man stuff? gonna need something to read after I polish off all of the Ennis Punisher stuff.
If you want you can start off on brand new day when doc ock reveals why he needs a new body or just read spider man 700 and then it starts off as superior spider man. It stops at 31 and they're calling it amazing spider man again.

Now if you want the list of every comic superior spider man was in uhhh you're gonna have to google that. I know age of ultron, some maximum carnage, a deadpool cameo

Guys, you have 40 hours to convince me that Risk of Rain is worth buying.
It's $3 and two ppl in GGT already play it. Seems like enough reasons to me.

If you all get it, I will too and we can do multiplayer in between me dying in DS2.

I dunno why, but I can't farging jump in DS2. Even if I remap to B button, the goddamn game still makes me roll off ledges. Every single death I've had so far was a falling death because I can't jump.

Oh yea, when dat Risk of Rain came out I played it like a lot. Its fun, probably better with a friend, but had a good time with just myself. 3 bucks is good, but it'll probably be in a humble bundle soon.

JvVj9tS.jpg

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meNAy5c-kqc&list=PLEfMm93R5KE5wy3V2fQf9nFWB3IhfKo6x[/youtube]

She's totally a gamer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaakdfwGr5w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4OjBGzFR1Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2HBRzdW4iw

"Can you go to a different lane? I prefer to solo." - GameGod4X

I leave.

He goes 0-3 in mid in first 5 minutes.

Quits.

"He really wanted to play solo."

I beat FFX for the first time last week and this song is still stuck in my head.

http://youtu.be/3gm3p7jq4fs

Been playing more FFXIV on PS4 than anything else, but only 'cause I gotta make use o dat free 30 day sub. 

Anybody still playing/playing FFXIV besides me?  :p

I'm on whatever server GAF is on...I think that's Ultor?

Been playing more FFXIV on PS4 than anything else, but only 'cause I gotta make use o dat free 30 day sub.

Anybody still playing/playing FFXIV besides me? :p

I'm on whatever server GAF is on...I think that's Ultor?
I was playing it, but I got busy with school, so I put it aside

I beat FFX for the first time last week and this song is still stuck in my head.
I'm sorry you wasted your time.

Hopefully you'll be able to recover from this horrible decision.

I was playing it, but I got busy with school, so I put it aside
Luxuria was playing it, but then he found out that Zeki was lying about ever playing with him.

So he put it aside.

"Can you go to a different lane? I prefer to solo." - GameGod4X

I leave.

He goes 0-3 in mid in first 5 minutes.

Quits.

"He really wanted to play solo."
Me and my roommate have a friend in DotA2 who we've decided has what we call Jungle fever. Dude always goes into the jungle and almost never leaves for the entire game, unless everyone just died in a lane in which case he'll run in and die too.

Rhythm Thief is in stock at my Gamestop, should I go get it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgGMU3puNJE

Oh yea, when dat Risk of Rain came out I played it like a lot. Its fun, probably better with a friend, but had a good time with just myself. 3 bucks is good, but it'll probably be in a humble bundle soon.

JvVj9tS.jpg
Since he apparently was forced to
rape Paz
I could see this being his fate in Kojima's mind. That crazy Kojima.

Unlocked all the characters in Mario Kart 7 yesterday. That game is crack.

Also on the extreme levels in Trials. They are fucking hard!

Been really liking my 3DS lately. I just need some more games, all I have is MK7 and Fire Emblem.

You have to unlock characters in Mario Kart? I remember there was karts in Double Dash, the best Kart game, but I don't remember locked characters.

Unlocked all the characters in Mario Kart 7 yesterday. That game is crack.

Also on the extreme levels in Trials. They are fucking hard!

Been really liking my 3DS lately. I just need some more games, all I have is MK7 and Fire Emblem.
Super Mario 3D Land. Star Fox is good too if you have nostalgia for SF64, or are curious about (IMO) the best entry in the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back