GGT 316's New Anthem: Hello Kitty Hello Kitty You're So Pretty [REDACTED]Kawaii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sinister Six villians are revealed.  My body is ready.

2Z8TXTe.jpg

Just wanted to let you guys know that when Leda posted all those professional photos of her last week, I totally didn't put them in here for your benefit. So you're welcome.

Also, I got BL2 GOTY finally, can't wait to never play it with GUNNM Dawg, oh wait he isn't Zeki so that won't happen.

Hm, Knack is $29.99 on Amazon right now.  I'm tempted, but I think this will be the first of the PS4 lineup to go to PS+.  It's just a question of when...

Because people I know have it for the 360.

Also, I already had the game, I just needed that DLC dawg. We're splitting the cost; totally legal.

My last final is at 6:30 which is like 4am your time or something so I mean we'll see what happens.

I haven't done one of these in a while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-HfQboN6mU

A triple-threat elimination match to determine who gets to challenge Proto Man for the VGCW Championship.

MIGHT_TESTED.png

Scorpion, the hardest working man in the VGCW, was perhaps the most hyped entrant.

Long lauded for his inability to put up a boring fight, his popularity with the fans never really seemed to give him much momentum. He was the "King of the Midkard", the gatekeeper that tested the might of any mid-tier wrestler that wanted a shot at someone like Gabe Newell, Ganondorf, or Bowser. All this changed, though, when he accepted the challenge of the feared Illidan Stormrage, breaking the otherwise undefeated wrestler who even had help from his manager, Gary Oak. Scorps finally got his push.

Phoenixcomeback.gif

Phoenix "9-0" Wright isn't someone I thought would be popular right now. Over-used season after season, his underwhelming plot was supposedly the reason Bazza ran season 6 short. That all changed at End Game 6, though, where he soloed three of his evil twins before defeating Phoenix "Senator Armstrong" Wrong. Since then, he has been undefeated in singles, even against the mighty Bowser.

Fissionmailed.gif

Solid Snake is dumb. Why is he in the match? Nobody likes him. He better not fucking win this thing.

iOgfnynSHlKKf.gif

Physics itself wanted Snake to lose.

iymt7wxjVpvLL.gif

Guys, I think having two opponents might be confusing Scorpion...

ibcc4co6Vv5IxX.gif

And Phoenix...

ie1mIoUlNoxVB.gif

Confusing everyone, really. Would someone please eliminate one of-

icMEzd7tpV8w9.gif

Hey, thanks, Phoenix. Now you and Scorpion can settle down and have a nice, lo-

iBFULu3hXBgwZ.gif

Get wrecked, Phoenix.

Last edited by a moderator:
Less than 3 weeks till Nintendo Wii/DS online shutdown. Smash? Maybe some Mario Kart? I mean Melonie has played Smash since Melee, so...

Meleenie.

Instead of going to sleep since I'm running on like seven hours this week total, I decided to stay up and do my online class final so I can be done with this shit.

I am now done with this shit.

I just officially graduated from junior college I think.

weird

So I couldn't figure out how to install titanfall PC from discs.  So I had to Download everything for origin.

Feels bad man.

if joel still posted in here I would tell him the web swinging in spider man 2 is pretty legit and now you need to use both bumpers to control his web swing and if he still posted here I would ask if he was going to see spider man 2 tomorrow and then ask him some wolverine questions. Oh well I'll just ask ghost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back