GGT 317 needs $500 million to stay afloat for the next ten years

rc6Z3QH.jpg

Didn't like The Last of Us, so I started The Wonderful 101 and yeah, this game is dope

In real life news, I'm still looking for part time work right now and I've had no success

So it looks like Diablo III ultimate evil edition is coming out August 19, 2014. It will include reaper of souls in the bundle. Coming to xbox 360, ps3, xbox one and ps4.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/news/news-18081-Diablo-III--Ultimate-Evil-Edition-Console-Release-Date-Set-For-August.html
yeah, that is why i pass on getting the vanilla verison, after i heard the news they would going to bundle both the expansion and regular game together for consoles. i wonder how much they are going to charge tho, if it is $59.99. i might be tempted to picking it up. if it is like $79.99, then easy pass.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, that is why i pass on getting the vanilla verison, after i heard the news they would going to bundle both the expansion and regular game together for consoles. i wonder how much they are going to charge tho, if it is $59.99. i might be tempted to picking it up. if it is like $79.99, then easy pass.
It is going to be 39.99 for previous gen, 59.99 for current gen.

It is going to be 39.99 for previous gen, 59.99 for current gen.
wow, i am surprised activision is not trying to charge an arm , and a leg for the ultimate evil edition. i am probably going to get it for previous gen, since i don't see myself getting a ps4 until it is $200, which will be 3-5 years for now.

That's not true.

That's impossible.

I only post in there when they're shitting on Whoknows to either help them shit on Whoknows or to defend Whoknows depending on my mood.

Dude at work was listening to some rap. I asked him who it was. He said, "Two Chains." I replied "Two Chains, one cup."

He looked at me weird and shook his head. 

Nintendo stock = empty wallet for me.
Yup I spent my last 250 on kirby. Awesome purchase.

MM IV this week one of the better GB mega man games for those interested. MM V is next week the best GB MM game and then MM X 2

I contacted the Microsoft chat team with a question about one of my controllers being weird, and at the end of the chat the guy I was talking to said may the force be with you.....that's kinda awesome. Plus my problem was also fixed as well, so win win!

How does a controller be weird?

And so weird that you have to contact MS about it?
The stick was drifting and since it's still under warranty and I have multiple controllers I figured I would send it in but the serial number wasn't fitting in the area for it on the site, turned out I just had to select the accessory tied to the system (even though it's not the controller that came with the system), and it's a lot easier to do it through the chat instead of calling/the forum in my opinion. They get stuff done a lot faster and are usually able to do just about everything (and I don't have to call someone that I may not understand :p).

Kinda sucks that it started drifting already but I have put just a real lot of time into it and got used to drifting sticks on some other consoles as well as long as it isn't too bad (basically only Nintendo controllers have never really gave me any problems).

Did nobody notice that my avatar wasn't Leda and that this is the first time it has happened in like 3 years?

"Yeah, we just didn't care."

Oh, thanks guys.

"i hav ur avatars blocked"

Thanks Mando-Dawg.

"you mean avatars , the 90x90 images you can use to represent yourself on forums a place where you can post with other people such as cheapassgamer.com a website for video games deals and general game discussion"

Thanks .

mega man isn't even alive so he doesn't even have twitter. Actually I have time to game now but my fake chinese adapter burnt out so I sold it to gamestop.

Sucks too I was close to getting 1000 on dark souls II

mega man isn't dead I want the gods to prove it I demand a trial by combat

I definitely interested in seeing how Watch Dogs actually turns out. I'd grab it on PS4 if I get it. I wouldn't buy it near launch though as MLB The Show 14 and P4G are taking up all my gaming time currently.

I'm like 20 hours into P4G--mostly loving it, though it gets slow at times in between kidnappings. The Show I'm loving and slowly getting better at hitting.

I'm getting it for my One, get that 20% off at BB + the $10 back (and the pre-order bonus as well I suppose). This way I can play the multi with some friends and it's close to an Assassins Creed game which I also play on my Xbox so I might as well stick with it :p

That Xbox news, Xbox One $400 without Kinect version. Taking away the paywall for apps, so stuff like Netflix doesn't need Gold anymore. Giving more discounts to Gold members (Xbox One side it seems like)

Five free games in June...

360: Dark Souls, Charlie Murder, Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition

One: Max Curse of Brotherhood, Halo Spartan Assault

I own all five....but it's nice to see!

(Yes I know dmaul posted above me, I just felt like writing it out , since I can just copy/past what I wrote over to my Skype buddies lol :p)

bread's done
Back