GGT 324 Announces Their Farewell Tour

rumor-willis-side-swept-hairstyle-mtv-movie-awards.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, I know you're trying to act like Tom, but it's just not as good.

That's like everybody trying to troll like Zeki.

Even Zeki isn't able to troll like Zeki sometimes.

Do I have to explain that it was three different ways of spelling "rumor" and that it was a joke starting with the post you made?

I wouldn't have to explain this to phantom
But you didn't, you posted a picture which isn't a word.

Tom would have done this way more elegantly.

The PSN off topic thread is doing better than the GGT.

RIP ggt.
Go there and don't come back.

Oh...sorry thought you were snakeybro for a second.

But you told me you were trying to post like Tom more or that you felt you were posting like him more through osmosis or something along those lines.

Thus, I'm comparing you to Tom.

But you told me you were trying to post like Tom more or that you felt you were posting like him more through osmosis or something along those lines.

Thus, I'm comparing you to Tom.
Im honored to be compared to Tom

Whats everyone playing today on this the day of our nation's birth.

Just got back home a little earlier today. My trip to New Mexico was really nice for the most part. I was definitely happy to know that my allergies are pretty much non existent out there. On the way back we had some serious car trouble and got stranded 3 hours from home in the shit town of LIberal, Kansas. We called roadside assistance, but once the tow truck showed up he said that nowhere was open because of the holiday. We tried renting a car, but again, nowhere was open. We asked the guy for any ideas because we were pretty desperate and he called us his personal mechanic. In the hour we were waiting for his mechanic we were treated to the spectacle of a Mexican pimp chasing a hooker across the street and beating her up and some really fucking shitty people throwing garbage at a dog on the side of the road. I couldn't do anything for the woman, but I tried to take care of the dog for a little bit before he got scared off by people yelling at each other in Spanish. Once the mechanic showed up he looked over the car for about ten minutes and went back to his shop leaving my girlfriend and I with his super nice wife. We pretty much just shot the shit with her and talked about our trip. Once he got back they towed the car back to the shop and spent about an hour and a half fixing it. It turned out it was the carburetor! Unfortunately, there were no carburetors at all in any of Liberal's shops. Thankfully, the mechanic understood just how dire our situation was and just took it out of another client's car so we could be on our way. While we finished up the job his wife took my girlfriend and I to the side of the shop and told us of the struggles they'd been having recently with theft in their neighborhood and how the police for in Liberal are a bunch of bitches that refuse to show up to the Mexican neighborhoods and refuse to help them get their stuff back. It was a fascinating story, but more than that I was just shocked that these people were so freaking nice to us. They had us back on the road by 10:30 so after about 26 hours awake straight we were able to make it home at 2:45 pm. 

Just got back home a little earlier today. My trip to New Mexico was really nice for the most part. I was definitely happy to know that my allergies are pretty much non existent out there. On the way back we had some serious car trouble and got stranded 3 hours from home in the shit town of LIberal, Kansas. We called roadside assistance, but once the tow truck showed up he said that nowhere was open because of the holiday. We tried renting a car, but again, nowhere was open. We asked the guy for any ideas because we were pretty desperate and he called us his personal mechanic. In the hour we were waiting for his mechanic we were treated to the spectacle of a Mexican pimp chasing a hooker across the street and beating her up and some really fucking shitty people throwing garbage at a dog on the side of the road. I couldn't do anything for the woman, but I tried to take care of the dog for a little bit before he got scared off by people yelling at each other in Spanish. Once the mechanic showed up he looked over the car for about ten minutes and went back to his shop leaving my girlfriend and I with his super nice wife. We pretty much just shot the shit with her and talked about our trip. Once he got back they towed the car back to the shop and spent about an hour and a half fixing it. It turned out it was the carburetor! Unfortunately, there were no carburetors at all in any of Liberal's shops. Thankfully, the mechanic understood just how dire our situation was and just took it out of another client's car so we could be on our way. While we finished up the job his wife took my girlfriend and I to the side of the shop and told us of the struggles they'd been having recently with theft in their neighborhood and how the police for in Liberal are a bunch of bitches that refuse to show up to the Mexican neighborhoods and refuse to help them get their stuff back. It was a fascinating story, but more than that I was just shocked that these people were so freaking nice to us. They had us back on the road by 10:30 so after about 26 hours awake straight we were able to make it home at 2:45 pm.
Man I would just leave if I was that mechanic and his wife. Seems like no hope there.

Glad you made it back in one piece.

Last edited by a moderator:
move to texas your allergies will be just as good we can go to the mall and hang out at the pizza place

bread's done
Back