GGT 324 Announces Their Farewell Tour

Can I build 5 bars and then body all of the villains when I get killed and can't control it in marvel heroes?

Also I only play as omega level heroes. Bobby Drake or bust my niggas

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow funningly enough I don't think funningly is a word I just found an old TMNT shirt I lost a long ass time ago under a pile of clothes smelled like dirt.

Also bought two TMNT shirts at ross. GO 28 YEAR OLD STILL DRESSING AS A KID!!!

I have a bunch of characters sitting at level one right now and I think a couple near your Colossus.

Also, Icebeast plays it too. So we could get a treesome going.

fuck. You didn't accidentally end up playing with snakey, did you?
Sweetness! We need to lock that shit up! I'm eager to play my Moon Knight!

fuck, that's something I didn't realize. Could have totally been Snakey.

Can I build 5 bars and then body all of the villains when I get killed and can't control it in marvel heroes?

Also I only play as omega level heroes. Bobby Drake or bust my niggas
You can play Jean if you want. The next character I'm going for is Spidey.

Sweetness! We need to lock that shit up! I'm eager to play my Moon Knight!

fuck, that's something I didn't realize. Could have totally been Snakey.

You can play Jean if you want. The next character I'm going for is Spidey.
Can I be miles?

You don't need to build bars, you can just activate that shit right off the bat.

Did you even watch Curleh?
Wow broken as fuck game.

Yeah was a lot better than the san antonio one and lol at triforce JUST NOW COLLECTING MONEY FOR SANFORD fuck outta here

This guacamelee game is fucking fun as shit. A lot of metroid references and I've see one mega man one so far, one mario and no castlevania yet

This guacamelee game is fucking fun as shit. A lot of metroid references and I've see one mega man one so far, one mario and no castlevania yet
I'm pretty sure I've seen a Castlevania one, but yeah I love looking for all the references/posters they have in the game. I beat the game now and am mopping up to get the 100% right now, really enjoyed playing it a lot. Might do a hard play through as well at some point because it looks like it'll be the only achievement I'd have left to get it.

I'm pretty sure I've seen a Castlevania one, but yeah I love looking for all the references/posters they have in the game. I beat the game now and am mopping up to get the 100% right now, really enjoyed playing it a lot. Might do a hard play through as well at some point because it looks like it'll be the only achievement I'd have left to get it.
what was the castlevania one?

351px-Mm_vs_Mm.jpg

There's actually two different physical CEs for Destiny.

The Ghost Edition is $150 and includes:

-A steelbook disc case and disc copy of the game

-A field manual with "handwritten" notes

-An "antique" star chart

-A Guardian folio

-4 postcards from the Golden Age (i.e. Earth before the Darkness decimated it)

-The Destiny Expansion Pass ($34.99 value; good for Expansion I and Expansion II)

-Collector's Edition Digital Content (an in-game Ghost skin, player emblem, and ship skin)

-And the centerpiece: a life-size replica of the Ghost robot, complete with lights and Peter Dinklage dialogue samples.

ghosteditionpkg04jpg-6e51b5_610w.jpg

The Limited Edition is $100 and includes everything above except the Ghost replica.
Me like

It's called metal bending, do you even lift?
why'd it take this casual two arms to move it? I bet air bender could move half of baseball stadium and then drop it around the white house without breaking a sweat

Stop doing the Van Der Beek/Ke$ha joke. It's already been done, man. Get your own material.

Tomorrow's ultimate game sale on Live looks great. I'm going to pick up New Vegas and Amazing Spidey 2. If I can rustle up another little bit in credit I'll pick up DS2 also.

bread's done
Back