GGT 325 Clothing: Optional, Fun: Mandatory

Stream just played a short movie about Vega that was all in Spanish. It was pretty dope.

GUNNM-Dawg would have liked it.

Also, fuck Neo.
I just saw the neo loss wow like a fucking pixel. I like the top 8 except for flocker fuck me if its a chris g v flocker GF.

Maybe as a losers finals because Marn is going to win everything.
I wouldn't mind rayray,marn or coach steve winning it all

I don't know how old coach steve is but he has a weird relationship with his mom she has to OK everything he does or he doesn't do it

Last edited by a moderator:
oh yeah holy fuck dude has it been a year already... wow

justin wong the real winner of evo 2013

Did anyone else here play Need for Speed Rivals? I started it up last night and found it really weird that it's kind of trying to be Dark Souls with cars.

Did anyone else here play Need for Speed Rivals? I started it up last night and found it really weird that it's kind of trying to be Dark Souls with cars.
Hey I can understand this one! Yeah it's definitely a neat concept, Test Drive Unlimited did something similarly very well and The Crew is gonna do that again in November. I actually really like just driving around and being able to see/crash into/race with/drive with the other players and just mess around, and it's neat with the whole having racer players go past you while you are playing as a cop.

I'm pretty sure Zeki bought it for 59.99+tax, traded it in for $30, and then bought it off ebay for like $20 before trading it in again for $5

Hey I can understand this one! Yeah it's definitely a neat concept
Was the concept that you can be cops or you can be robbers because that's been done before so much that I think calling it neat is a little too much.

Also, Beatles thinks you're weird for saying neat.

Was the concept that you can be cops or you can be robbers because that's been done before so much that I think calling it neat is a little too much.

That's cool as well but I meant the more active world/social side of things, which really was only huge with Test Drive and to an extent Burnout Paradise/NFS Most Wanted (But you had to actively enter multi in those, Test Drive just always had other players by you).

Also lol I remember him saying that.

Hey I can understand this one! Yeah it's definitely a neat concept, Test Drive Unlimited did something similarly very well and The Crew is gonna do that again in November. I actually really like just driving around and being able to see/crash into/race with/drive with the other players and just mess around, and it's neat with the whole having racer players go past you while you are playing as a cop.
I like the ability to just see people driving around and challenge them to races, but I don't like having to bank my points. I love playing as a Cop so far. They did a really great job with it.

I'm pretty sure Zeki bought it for 59.99+tax, traded it in for $30, and then bought it off ebay for like $20 before trading it in again for $5

It's not so much Cops vs Racers (though that is what the opening cutscene will lead you to believe). it's more like Racers vs Racers in a really open world where you see all the racers way before you're actually in a race with them. My only complaint so far is that the driving is a little too heavy for my liking. I prefer more arcadey racers.

Mando-Dawg and I are talking fighting games and Brandon is trying to troll.
Mostly because of the terms you guys are using and I don't watch fighting tournaments

Im glad we brought up the "neat" thing because when I read my reaction was "couldn't he have said cool instead?"

Mostly because of the terms you guys are using and I don't watch fighting tournaments
I mean, have you guys ever tried?

What a fantastic time to find out with the biggest fighting game tournament of the year. All the links I put in this thread must be really helpful in finding the action that's right for you!

No? Okay, GUNNM Dawg and I will be on GAF.

oh wait...

I just realized that The Amazing Spider-Man 2 game was probably in development since the first one was released and was planned to be a game that fills in the gap between the movies. Then, Activision decided it would be that and a movie tie-in game, so Beenox had to concentrate so hard on fitting in Electro and Green Goblin that they completely ignored making most of the game make sense (man, that whole cross-species thing kinda vanished quick) or adding characters that should have made appearances (Gwen) and fixing the goddamn glitches which happen every 2 minutes. The more I think about the game and analyze, the more I realize that it wasn't bad for lack of trying, it was bad because they didn't have enough time.

Also probably because they're Beenox.

What a fantastic time to find out with the biggest fighting game tournament of the year. All the links I put in this thread must be really helpful in finding the action that's right for you!

oh wait...
You guys? I havent tried, I was never into watching twitch streams I do how ever watch let's plays on YouTube. I could watch some but im about to sleep, im glad you and mega man are doing something you both like together.

oh wait...
Oh you're banned? Oh well me and whoknows will be discussing EVO

I just realized that The Amazing Spider-Man 2 game was probably in development since the first one was released and was planned to be a game that fills in the gap between the movies. Then, Activision decided it would be that and a movie tie-in game, so Beenox had to concentrate so hard on fitting in Electro and Green Goblin that they completely ignored making most of the game make sense (man, that whole cross-species thing kinda vanished quick) or adding characters that should have made appearances (Gwen) and fixing the goddamn glitches which happen every 2 minutes. The more I think about the game and analyze, the more I realize that it wasn't bad for lack of trying, it was bad because they didn't have enough time.

Hey dawg you're the guy who wanted to blow your stolen $30 on it.

Oh you're banned? Oh well me and whoknows will be discussing EVO
Hey dawg you're the guy who wanted to blow your stolen $30 on it.
I'm not really complaining, just wanting to talk about it on here because some of my friends on Facebook were sick of seeing me talking about it. I think it was worth what I paid, barely.

I haven't been real impressed with Beenox's Spider-Man games. Shattered Dimensions was neat just because of the different environment and characters, but the actual engine and gameplay wasn't anything great. Never bothered with Edge of Time even though I absolutely love spider-man 2099.

Also pretty sad that High Moon Studios is effectively off the Transformers license since I had such a good time with War for Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron.

I haven't been real impressed with Beenox's Spider-Man games. Shattered Dimensions was neat just because of the different environment and characters, but the actual engine and gameplay wasn't anything great. Never bothered with Edge of Time even though I absolutely love spider-man 2099.

Also pretty sad that High Moon Studios is effectively off the Transformers license since I had such a good time with War for Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron.
Yep, I agree on all of that. I haven't played much of FoC, but I thought High Moon was perfect for Transformers.

oh shit I didn't even know evo started yet, injustice is already over edboon tweeted a pic of himself with the winner

Injustice ended like a day ago.

Blazinblues is now

BsSJjVPCAAEwOJQ.jpg

bread's done
Back