GGT 331 Is Remastering All Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't remember the description of what a certain bug or crafting item is (and maybe rupee denomination), don't worry! Just reset the game and go collect it again!!!

i don't know guys
You dont know guys? Like Guy Fieri

chefs-at-home-guy-fieri-lg.jpg

I liked skyward sword because of the percentages.

Skyward Sword is awesome except for Fi. Like, she has some cool stuff going on with her design and all, but Jesus fuck stop explaining this to me already God damn.
I agree so far, though I do like that Fi talks like she's an AI. I have to admit that I didn't expect that shit at all and it's really weird at first, but now I just feel like they're partially hinting that LoZ takes place in the future after the apocalypse.

If you don't remember the description of what a certain bug or crafting item is (and maybe rupee denomination), don't worry! Just reset the game and go collect it again!!!
HA!

You dont know guys? Like Guy Fieri

chefs-at-home-guy-fieri-lg.jpg

I liked skyward sword because of the percentages.
This is the whitest I've ever seen him. He usually looks like a burnt hotdog.

I agree so far, though I do like that Fi talks like she's an AI. I have to admit that I didn't expect that shit at all and it's really weird at first, but now I just feel like they're partially hinting that LoZ takes place in the future after the apocalypse.
Dat autotune

I cancelled my Destiny PS4 bundle and I took advantage of that Xbox One deal this week and walked away with all of this for $400 (and I exchanged the copy of Wolfenstein I had gotten for a Xbox One copy). I also managed to have enough money from my PS4 pre-order to pay off Forza Horizon 2 and I have a $10 copy of Dead Rising 3 coming

Altogether, I think I'm going to be much happier with this than I would had been with the PS4 (I'll just play Persona 5 on my PS3)

1520761_10203980361983419_5749729518783558849_n.jpg

These Smash costumes

mEwelO9.jpg

u4XkvnM.jpg

I cancelled my Destiny PS4 bundle and I took advantage of that Xbox One deal this week and walked away with all of this for $400 (and I exchanged the copy of Wolfenstein I had gotten for a Xbox One copy). I also managed to have enough money from my PS4 pre-order to pay off Forza Horizon 2 and I have a $10 copy of Dead Rising 3 coming

Altogether, I think I'm going to be much happier with this than I would had been with the PS4 (I'll just play Persona 5 on my PS3)
Good stuff, I'm pretty sure I have you on my friends list. Nice to see another member here getting a X1.

nice pickup!

Awesome deal, diablo is so fun. You probably wouldn't have went wrong with a ps4 either.

I went to toys r us action no bowser they had dk no idea they were so cool looking and pretty cheap too like 15

Skyward Sword is awesome except for Fi. Like, she has some cool stuff going on with her design and all, but Jesus fuck stop explaining this to me already God damn.
Here was that video I was telling you about Crotch (when we were talking about z-targeting and Skyward Sword last night):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOC3vixnj_0

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonight I went to a different Family Video than the one I got Skyward Sword and I got Kirby's Dream Collection SE, Tetris Party, Metroid Prime Trilogy, and Mario Power Tennis for $36.xx. Only disappointment was that I wasn't able to get the steelbook with MP Trilogy. Oh well though, I'm just excited to play them all.

No hidden messages here. Just from the season finale of The Leftovers... and like 15+ years ago. Damn... it's been a long time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPaGE24vpio

Damn good pickups, Joel.

Meanwhile, Hatoful Boyfriend gets VGCW representation?

rM1aAPf.png
Thanks, I'm planning on dropping by another one later this week to see about picking up Mario Galaxy 2 and maybe Kirby Return to Dreamland.

Really bad night. I've struggled with depression a lot but this time I really feel like I'm at the end of my rope.
Cheer up, man! I'm going to send you my number in a PM and you can hit me up whenever to talk.

I really want to play that Fierce Deity Link! Man, I wasn't planning on picking up Smash 3DS, but all these leaks make me reaaally want it. This video is terrible, but also really made me laugh. The end of it especially.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0falmmCs1Lw&app=desktop

[customspoiler=" Fall Out Boy - Centuries ▾ "]
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCbS-TLEoRA[/media]​
[/customspoiler]

I just noticed that some asshole deleted me on steam.
Hey look indignate is back!

So anyone else think its funny how apple was once a company that released innovating technology (ipod, iphone etc.) But now they are just copying other companies (larger screen tablet phone, smart watch, pay service etc.)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back