GGT 331 Is Remastering All Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting the Ocarina of Time costumes for Hyrule Warriors. I kind of want all of the costumes though. Especially the Skyward Sword Zelda.

She will tell you things like: weather conditions and barometer readings, your core body temperature, your heart BPM, when to eat, when to go to the bathroom, how many calories you've burned, when to save, not to die, and to please understand!

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched a Destiny cutscene and that was pretty cringe worthy (some villain is holding a knife to your neck and sitting on a throne...)

Still no critic reviews for Destiny since Activision/Bungie insists that they wait till Wednesday noon to make sure they experienced everything. Now stick your paw out gaming press and shake or no treat!

Well considering the servers just went live Monday, I think not having final reviews yet is a good thing.

The servers were super solid yesterday, as well. Didn't hit a single snag.

Who's playing? What class did you pick? My Phantasy Star Online receptors went nuts as soon as I started it up, so I had to go robo-Warlock. HUcast time.

These streams of the Smash 3DS demo, y u no demo us NoA :(

Destiny is fun, even if we spent an hour kicking a soccer ball and sitting on NPCs.
Man I've done that stuff way too much in the full game and beta, I love it but it does waste a lot of time, so fun though.

So which is a better game everyone Borderlands or Destiny?
Yes

Well considering the servers just went live Monday, I think not having final reviews yet is a good thing.
True, getting kicked constantly, having server problems and such the first few days should not count as negatives in a game like this.

Who's playing? What class did you pick? My Phantasy Star Online receptors went nuts as soon as I started it up, so I had to go robo-Warlock. HUcast time.
I got disconnected to orbit A LOT, other than that it's been great though.

The Exos do remind me of PSO a bit haha, I went with an Awoken Warlock myself, having a blast with him so far.

True, getting kicked constantly, having server problems and such the first few days should not count as negatives in a game like this.
Well, I was mainly alluding to the fact that a rushed review without playing through the full game wouldn't make for a very good review, especially because the game supposedly has some MMO-like qualities, so the persistent world stuff and end-game content would play a bigger role than in other games.

Guys, fuck, guys, the Persona Q 3DSXL is coming to America. Shit.
Who cares about that when they also showed this

2650950-3dsxlnes.jpg

But seriously, I already have an XL and as much as I want this NES one I'm waiting for the NEW 3DSXL before getting another one...

Playing as an awoken hunter, love wearing a cape and hood. Shooting dudes with a fire gun.

Yeah, I'm very torn on this, I kind of want that 3DS but I also feel like I should probably just wait and get the newer model since I already have a working 3DS, and I'll be super interested in Monster Hunter 4.

Yeah, I'm really glad a lot of reviewers did that with BF4. I mean, it's a multiplayer game so if the multiplayer isn't working you certainly can't judge it.

After all, most of those BF4 issues got fixed eventually.

Nope, Nintendo already told me to fuck myself if I got anything that wasn't the newer model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back