GGT 331 Is Remastering All Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
NewbornBabyBooties1.jpg

Hype? I won't miss 'em. Hopefully the DLC rumors turn out true too so no one's left in the dust.
I never really played as them either, but it is a bummer to see a character who was in the past 2 games that was unique go away, and it can't be because there were two of them now because of Rosalina and Duck Hunt playing like that as well.

I was just saying hype for fun, I know you actually want your Mini Bowser.

Haha, I know. I really do hope they come back as DLC. It'd be one thing if it was all clones cut from the roster, but those two are classics, and unique ones at that.

I'm so much more excited for Smash now. That Duck Hunt Final Smash is amazing. I just wish the WiiU version would get a release date already.

Nintendo stream starts in like 15 mins, then Smash is on 3 hours after that :D

DEMO next week on the 19th!!!!!

Some Platinum members will be getting 4 codes each today, oh man! Hopefully some/most of us here get some, then share :D

http://www.twitch.tv/nintendo

Last edited by a moderator:
If I get the demo today I'll have one extra code. I'm already platinum, so I should have a decent chance.
I've been plat every year and only have one friend who would probably want it if he doesn't get it himself so I would have 2 extras if I do get them.

Anyone need a smash demo code?
Depends on if you already have them, if so.....YES :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I got one from a member on the Club Nintendo thread, watch out there for more drops guys. Keep your 3DS open on the enter code page and have a05v entered since those are the first 4 for every code posted so far.

The fact that people can't wait a damn week to play a public demo and are willing to spend money to play the demo a week earlier is just sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back