GGT 332 Is Revived by Miku. Miku is love, Miku is Life.

nexqzq.gif

Lana is really cool as well

so from the lady that tells the story i have been saying Fi wrong, she pronounces it "F-eye", where I always said "Fee". She also said Ghirahim different... i think

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ordered KH 1.5 and Epic Mickey 2 on Amazon thanks to some giftcards I won in that lunchables thing. Now I'm about to go back to playing Hyrule Warriors. Adventure Mode is really, realllly fun.

Just ordered KH 1.5 and Epic Mickey 2 on Amazon thanks to some giftcards I won in that lunchables thing. Now I'm about to go back to playing Hyrule Warriors. Adventure Mode is really, realllly fun.
Thanks for reminding me about the contest Joel, i had forgotten about it.

Beat Darksiders 2, the game was alright, not really sold on the need to add in so much equipment and I feel like the final locations in the game weren't really developed very much, like you get two major acts and then this final stage of running around to a bunch of linear locations with just one dungeon each, and those dungeons felt a bit shorter too. The final boss was also a bit underwhelming.

Beat Darksiders 2, the game was alright, not really sold on the need to add in so much equipment and I feel like the final locations in the game weren't really developed very much, like you get two major acts and then this final stage of running around to a bunch of linear locations with just one dungeon each, and those dungeons felt a bit shorter too. The final boss was also a bit underwhelming.
The ending sucked and the need to have to visit each realm to teleport to one that branched from it made it really annoying if you were into achievement hunting and needed to collect an item. I didn't do any of that shit I just beat the game and got rid of it was disappointed with it. 1 was still the better game and story.

Thanks for reminding me about the contest Joel, i had forgotten about it.
My pleasure! I hope you win lots!

I agree totally. I feel like they tried something that worked for the most part, but the product really suffered since it was rushed out at the end. It definitely could have used another 6 months or so to cook. I liked it for the most part, though. It just could have used the polish the first game had.

Just unlocked Darunia and Fi in Hyrule Warriors. Going to try to finish up story tomorrow and unlock Ganondorf.

My pleasure! I hope you win lots!

I agree totally. I feel like they tried something that worked for the most part, but the product really suffered since it was rushed out at the end. It definitely could have used another 6 months or so to cook. I liked it for the most part, though. It just could have used the polish the first game had.

Just unlocked Darunia and Fi in Hyrule Warriors. Going to try to finish up story tomorrow and unlock Ganondorf.
Ganondorf is great fun to play (he isn't weak by the way since whoknows "heard" that)

I won a $5 amazon card so THANK YOU

Darunia, Ganondorf, and Sheik are my favorites so far. Impa kinda seems more bland after playing the other Warriors game so I think shes my current least favorite followed by Lana :p

Darunia, Ganondorf, and Sheik are my favorites so far. Impa kinda seems more bland after playing the other Warriors game so I think shes my current least favorite followed by Lana :p
Wow Impa and Lana are in my top and fi is last as of right now i think i need to level her some more. Still need to unlock more characters though, in adventure mode.

bread's done
Back