GGT 333 Is All About That T&A

So the first wave of amiibos is the same day as Smash Wii U.

But they said the second wave will be in December already and that includes Captain Falcon, Diddy Kong, Little Mac, Luigi, Pit, and Zelda.

It was kind of Sega to push Sonic Boom up. I imagine Nintendo called them and asked them to do that so that Smash doesn't bomb.

BzW8wUoIcAAGW9_.jpg

I usually don't buy games at launch unless its a game I really want. Nintendo has been having so many games I want day one recently.

I like waiting for sales though, it's just some franchise need to be day one. The assassin creed games i can wait as well as far cry 4(since they go on sale fast). My next few months aren't that bad really(sunset overdrive, halo collection, smash bros wii u, Pokemon alpha sapphire and (obviously) kingdom hearts 2.5 Remix are day ones) the rest i can wait and see.

I really like bayonetta and sonic but I feel like I can wait.

So is Aliens Isolation just a AAA version of all those indie horror games where all you do is run from stuff while carrying a light source and a map?

I usually don't buy games at launch unless its a game I really want. Nintendo has been having so many games I want day one recently.

I like waiting for sales though, it's just some franchise need to be day one. The assassin creed games i can wait as well as far cry 4(since they go on sale fast). My next few months aren't that bad really(sunset overdrive, halo collection, smash bros wii u, Pokemon alpha sapphire and (obviously) kingdom hearts 2.5 Remix are day ones) the rest i can wait and see.

I really like bayonetta and sonic but I feel like I can wait.
No, it can't wait!

You can't wait!

Day 1 nao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:twoguns:

Last edited by a moderator:
She sees they're talking Bayonetta, but that's not really her style.
She wishes she could be like the cool kids playing that Bayonetta but all she has is a gameboy, and it will never be ported to it, cause Kamiya likes to block people on twitter for asking really good questions.

Wow, finally went back to watch and you can't share or anything, it's only able to be watched right on the system and you can't even pause or fast forward/rewind from what I saw.....so that's a bummer.

Had to record the last part with my phone so the quality kinda sucks (okay it really sucks) but it was something I could get up quick haha.

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=0de6e9241070ce9f&id=DE6E9241070CE9F%212113&ithint=video,mp4&authkey=!AE4Z8JVwwpY-fQw
Wow... That coefficient of friction...

Driveclub is pretty fun to zone out while playing I'll be sticking with it for a while, Horizon 2 is more my speed though pumping way more hours into that.

Hyrule warriors is still awesome.

Some asshat sold me borked Fandango codes on here. #RIPCAG 

It looks like Nintendo confirmed that Super smash bros. For wii U will be released on November 21.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/smash-bros-wii-u-release-date-confirmed-by-nintend/1100-6422787/
I'm so amazed by this. I mean, Pokemon and Smash WiiU same day? That's terrible because I don't even know which one I should pick.

Don't forget to watch the show on Cartoon Network on November 8th!

Here's summaries of the first four episodes!
Are those real summaries? If so, I will watch this show.

I'm so amazed by this. I mean, Pokemon and Smash WiiU same day? That's terrible because I don't even know which one I should pick.

Are those real summaries? If so, I will watch this show.
Just pick both. Those are the real summaries i had to look it up but they are true.

Why do you got to be racist? Cant we all share the same problems and be one?

And On white people news my sister was telling my mom which places had the best pumpkin spice coffee drinks the other day
No we can't while white people have all this white privileged.

But tell me more about your sister. So she likes pumpkin spiced coffee drinks, huh?

bread's done
Back