GGT 339 PS4 sucks XBone sucks PC sucks Fire Emblem Sucks let's play Smash

TMKTheChronic.jpg

Still got all that Chicago bull shit up in your apt? Heh.
Nope, its all anime/gaming on my walls now.

Anything interesting coming out of that Game Awards thing? Not bothering to actually watch it here.

Twitter's been kind of a shitshow these past few months, so guess I can't blame you :razz: Been working on any new cosplays? Also, having a package lost is an especially bad thing to go through this time of year; got one that seems to be merely delayed right now, but I don't know for sure...
Yeah, I got tired of all the crap that went on so I just moved on. I am starting to use my tumblr more. Currently working on new cosplays...Noel Kreiss (just need to style the wig), finish Luke's sword and figure out how to dye parts of his wig (Tales of the Abyss), and complete the katanas for Archer (Fate/Stay Night). Then I'll move onto Hyrule Warriors Link and Chrom (Fire Emblem Awakening).

Is there a difference between Hyrule Warrior Link and other Links?
That godawful scarf and light blue shoulder guard, ugh. Speaking of Zelda Wii U seems like it will be pretty cool once we see more of the gameplay/fighting/dungeons and not just overworld stuff.

That godawful scarf and light blue shoulder guard, ugh. Speaking of Zelda Wii U seems like it will be pretty cool once we see more of the gameplay/fighting/dungeons and not just overworld stuff.
Scarf is awesome.

That's why it came with the special edition.

#respectthescarf

Those are definitely cat ears, she wants to be a cat for halloween that's fine. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Nightshade wasn't bad. I got it at GS for around $10 around the time Dead Rising came out and was able to trade it to a friend for Dead Rising. I was soooo happy with Dead Rising.

bread's done
Back