GGT 340 Ignores being Ignored

Hey kids, this is JSP. If you could sign this petition and spread it around a bit it would really help me out at work. If I get it to 1,000 signatures, they'll stop hitting me. 

We got your back JSP. Now write us that Bayonetta vs Lara Croft fanfic we need.

Man, I hate Xmas shopping. People are so damn rude. Bah humbug.

anyone who pretends to like that kpop garbage is a fucking liar
right?

iKzzVNxcVYWVL.gif

Does understanding the language of musics lyrics make the song better? I dont think so but i was wondering if anyone felt that of they were a fan of music with different languages?

I dont listen to a lot of kpop but does it remind you of other pop music(euro,american,japanese,etc.)?

Also these are serious questions

I love Destroyers recent EP made up of spanish songs. Very enjoyable despite my lack of spanish knowledge.

Del Monton - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p36iEaxcvoE

Seu Jorge's french covers of Bowie songs are also absolutely fantastic imo.

Life on Mars - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6l8zrsf4LY

Some harder music,  I can't understand the lyrics / but I love the track. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eelfbl1ZLrE

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm signing because JSP asked me to." - Joel Terrel.

Does understanding the language of musics lyrics make the song better? I dont think so but i was wondering if anyone felt that of they were a fan of music with different languages?

I dont listen to a lot of kpop but does it remind you of other pop music(euro,american,japanese,etc.)?

Also these are serious questions
I mean... it doesn't hurt. I listen to a half-way decent chunk of foreign-language music, but even then, at least some of the song will usually be in English (either as a translation of the non-English part, or as something else entirely).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNRaU7zUGRo

Kpop is horrible music for fuckers, btw.

#realtalk

I haven't eaten a pop tart in over a year.

I saw a smashed one on the ground today and got sad. 

All scifi originals.

Man, today has been loooong.

Hey peoples, should I pick up Dragon Age Inquisition or Lego Batman 3 for PS4? My PS4 will be here Tuesday! YAY!

Did we ever actually decide on a time for D&D?

What the fuck? Why won't the Dragon Age Keep let my DA2 save transfer as me having allowed the Arishok to live and not turned Isabella over to him? THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I DID IN MY SAVE! ARRRRGH!

The Keep doesn't actually have any of your progress in it. You have to make it all again.

It only bring in the data they stored on the web, which was just pretty much your character data (class, race, and stuff).

I think he's saying that when he tries to set it so that Isabella stayed free and the Arishok lived, it gives him a "these two things can't happen" error.

And... I thought they couldn't? How the hell did you do it in your game?

The Keep doesn't actually have any of your progress in it. You have to make it all again.

It only bring in the data they stored on the web, which was just pretty much your character data (class, race, and stuff).
I knew that, but some of the choices they gave me as my world choices due to my achievements were way wrong too.

I think he's saying that when he tries to set it so that Isabella stayed free and the Arishok lived, it gives him a "these two things can't happen" error.

And... I thought they couldn't? How the hell did you do it in your game?
It was something that I was sure I was able to do in the one-on-one duel with him (spare the Arishok, keep Isabella), but it appears you're right. I guess I was totally misremembering everything. Man, it was a fucking LONG time ago that game came out. Actually makes me even more excited to play the new one, though. Gotta admit that the one thing I hate and I mean reallllly hate about the Keep is that it makes most of my hard fought choices and high charisma based decisions seem sort of meaningless. I grinded out allllll of my shit just so I could make sweet, sweet love to Morrigan and make a demon god baby, but the way it's added into the tapestry just makes it seem lame.

Oh man, I'm excited for Golden Axe the most, but I actually would watch every one of those listed haha :p

Okay, I bought Dragon Age Inquisition for PS4! Got it totally for free with my wins from that Lunchables contest, too.
Good call, Batman will probably drop in price faster

Oh man, I'm excited for Golden Axe the most, but I actually would watch every one of those listed haha :p

Good call, Batman will probably drop in price faster
Yeah, I looked at how much it is at GS and with coupons I can get it used for $23 in credit so I figured DAI was best.

bread's done
Back