GGT 344 Is The One Manufactured After Guilty Spark

For real, it was an unambiguously dumb and awful thing and you should treat any thread on the topic as a boarded-up building with the words "DEAD INSIDE DO NOT ENTER" written on the side in blood.

I keep seeing gamergate threads on GAF and I still don't understand it.
The gist is pretty simple.

Girl dev makes game.

Girl dev supposedly cheats on bf with kotaku staff.

Ex makes accusations that the sex was for a good review.

This started the whole ball rolling, I think.

After that it becomes a mess where people like Sarkeesian and Wu chime in with support for females in the industry and such and next thing you know, idiots are making death threats and saying that women are fucking up and ruining gaming... and it somehow devolves further from there I think.

I haven't had a chance to play it but I own it. Would that be fine? If so, I'll get on after a get a bit of studying done.

Anyone getting MH4? No? Okay.
Yeah, that's fine. Basically I need to co-op a single stage and then play a vs battle to the "end".

was able to get toon link and sheik at GameStop today just need mega man fuck the other amiibos
The manager was like Nintendo refuses to send us amiibos he said I'm a manger and was unable to pre order a majoras mask 3ds
Yeah, I got the three exclusives that are out so far, and am hoping to get Mega Man, Sonic, and Ike at Toys R Us in the morning, then I'll have all of them except the big 3.

Anyone getting MH4? No? Okay.
</3 it's like you don't even know me. I'm like 1000000x more stoked for MH4U over MM3D (but am getting both)

A question arises: does Ike's custom stun counter thing actually do... anything?

The game I used it, you recovered from being stunned before the animation even ended for me.

EDIT: Also, sometimes I can mash out of Galaga at 80+ and sometimes it's a guaranteed kill at 30? Huh.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't played around much with Ike but yeah Galaga is weird sometimes.

Anyways I'm headed to bed. Great game Crotch and Action. You two put me to shame seriously. Playing with you guys is really the only time I play more than 1v1 and I easily get a bit overwhelmed.

What the actual fuck? I'm amazed it even sold that well. Shit, I feel bad for whoever bought that unironically.

I got up early to go to war for Amiibo. 2 hours left.

Edit: Uhhh, apparently 4 hours left. I didn't realize that TRU doesn't open till 10.
Yeah, I'm prepping to enter that battle as well. Wish us both the best of luck.

And I agree, even with worst in history that feels like a lot, but it is Wii U + 3DS combined at least.

Hey Joel, have you been listening to Podquisition? I know you mentioned podtoid being gone, but Podquisition gives me a little bit of that vibe.

What the actual fuck? I'm amazed it even sold that well. Shit, I feel bad for whoever bought that unironically.

I got up early to go to war for Amiibo. 2 hours left.

Edit: Uhhh, apparently 4 hours left. I didn't realize that TRU doesn't open till 10.
Good luck DOA5 friend.

Picked up Monster Hunter, MM is being delivered today I guess even though I used cheap shipping. And I picked up a Green Goblin Infinity figure because why not for $8 and he looks cool.

Xbox One I'm guessing? If so I'll be getting that as well hopefully :)
Yep! I've been wanting a new 3D fighter to play for a while now and it seemed like the perfect game for that

Oh yeah, I snagged the PS TV bundle off of Amazon (since it was only $50 and I needed a new Dualshock anyways), so yeah, I'll be on my Vita (somewhat) more often now

It's a good day.

10998045_10101814131962408_8318156391790111383_n.jpg

Hey Joel, have you been listening to Podquisition? I know you mentioned podtoid being gone, but Podquisition gives me a little bit of that vibe.
I have, but I don't like it as much as Podtoid so far. I mainly miss Samit, Anthony, Brad, Topher, and Jim talking. I also really miss Jim and Jonathan talking.

Good luck DOA5 friend.
Thank you, but it did not end well, brother.

I still don't know if I want MM.
It's my favorite, but I can certainly see what people don't dig about it. I'm really eager to see some of the changes they made. To my understanding, one of the boss fights was re-designed from the ground up.

MH4 downloaded, by the way. Just sayin'.

Smash attacks on this C-nub are interesting. I think I dig it.

I have, but I don't like it as much as Podtoid so far. I mainly miss Samit, Anthony, Brad, Topher, and Jim talking. I also really miss Jim and Jonathan talking.
I do miss that old Podtoid crew (don't forget about Aaron too!). That and Retroforce Go are the two podcasts I still miss even though they've been gone for a few years now.

Geez, I just looked it up and they've been gone for like 5-6 years now.

I do miss that old Podtoid crew (don't forget about Aaron too!). That and Retroforce Go are the two podcasts I still miss even though they've been gone for a few years now.

Geez, I just looked it up and they've been gone for like 5-6 years now.
Yeah, I miss the hell out of hearing them talk. I miss Electric Hydra too, but I don't think that will ever come back. I was really hoping Podtoid would come back, but it sounds like things are pretty tense between most of the people that work at Destructoid with Nero and shit.

bread's done
Back