GGT 344 Is The One Manufactured After Guilty Spark

I'll totally play Freedom Wars.

I can do Phantom Breaker right now.

Amiibos are too damn rare.

Tales of Hearts R is fun.

Butts.

I've been playing more DOA5 today and I'm really glad I bought it after you guys said to. I'm enjoying it a lot more than Vanilla DOA5 or DOA3DS.

I've been playing more DOA5 today and I'm really glad I bought it after you guys said to. I'm enjoying it a lot more than Vanilla DOA5 or DOA3DS.
Yeah, I've played a good chunk of it and it's a lot of fun, even though I'm not that great at it. At least there are a good amount of costumes already in (even with a stupid $94 costume pass >.<)

Super Smash Butts.
a98.png

DOA3DS? :lol:What's wrong with you?
I know this will sound crazy, but I played it for the story (I actually really enjoy the story in DOA), so I played it since they were supposed to try to completely streamline the story to make it easier to understand. I didn't like any of it. They ruined most of the story and I felt they were trying too hard to pander to American audiences and make shit more believable. DOA should be insanity in a can where nothing makes sense. It's almost like they didn't understand that once Itagaki left.

Yeah, I've played a good chunk of it and it's a lot of fun, even though I'm not that great at it. At least there are a good amount of costumes already in (even with a stupid $94 costume pass >.<)
There are and they aren't that difficult to unlock! I have already cleared all of the Arcade mode levels with Ryu so I have all of his. Next I'm going to go through with Kasumi and Christie.

How is the online for you? I played my first match tonight and it was fucking terrible. Some of the worst lag I have ever had in a fighting game. Have you had any problems with the game freezing as well? It freezes for me every time after I finish the solo arcade mode. And you're right about the costumes, though I do want to buy the Mariposa swimsuit and the Halloween costumes.

Indignant, the boobs do bounce differently depending on what they are in.

There are and they aren't that difficult to unlock! I have already cleared all of the Arcade mode levels with Ryu so I have all of his. Next I'm going to go through with Kasumi and Christie.

How is the online for you? I played my first match tonight and it was fucking terrible. Some of the worst lag I have ever had in a fighting game. Have you had any problems with the game freezing as well? It freezes for me every time after I finish the solo arcade mode. And you're right about the costumes, though I do want to buy the Mariposa swimsuit and the Halloween costumes.

Indignant, the boobs do bounce differently depending on what they are in.
First part, yeah Ive got all of Jann Lees and most of Hitomis, good stuff :D

Online is broken right now, the freezing is due to online, turn off throwdowns and the freezing will stop (at least on Xbox)

And there's 3 different physics settings for them in the options on top of that :p

First part, yeah Ive got all of Jann Lees and most of Hitomis, good stuff :D

Online is broken right now, the freezing is due to online, turn off throwdowns and the freezing will stop (at least on Xbox)

And there's 3 different physics settings for them in the options on top of that :p
Indubitably! I'm liking all of Ryu's costumes for the most part. Do you like any of the DLC costumes?

Okay, thank you for telling me that. It didn't freeze for me at first (I was playing offline), but as soon as I went online I had freezing issues pretty often.

AND YES! Tits bounce so goddamn much in this game that it is mesmerizing. My girlfriend thinks it is hilarious.

Don't worry Joel, the online issues are
36n2d3V.gif
I wish.

I wish the netcode was better, too. Still, we need to play.

This weekend is going to be great.

Indubitably! I'm liking all of Ryu's costumes for the most part. Do you like any of the DLC costumes?

Okay, thank you for telling me that. It didn't freeze for me at first (I was playing offline), but as soon as I went online I had freezing issues pretty often.
Jann Lee doesnt really have many costumes, the dragon costume one is kind of funny, but I don't really want to spend money on any of them. Gonna stick with the Bruce Lee getup anyways. But overall there are some good costumes (both paid and included), but I only might pick up some of the pay ones when theres a sale if I still play when that happens. I'm still happy with what's included, it's weird with everybody having a Santa themed outfit though, I see those a real lot when playing offline.

And yeah, no problem :). Unfortunately that means I can't really play online, but there's enough content for me to work towards unlocking while it gets fixed .

bread's done
Back