GGT #35 vs the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Okay, just finished Heavy Rain. I'm so confused.

1. So why did Ethan keep waking up with Origami figures in his hand?
2. Why was Shelby investigating at all if he was the killer?
3. WTFTANKS
4. What did Gordi Kramer have to do with anything? Why was his father leaving flowers at John's gave? Why was Scott so obsessed with him?
[/QUOTE]

It's never explained exactly why Ethan woke up with an Origami figure in his hand, although the blackouts tie back to his son's death. All the newspaper articles about the origami killer may have lead to him making the Origamis in his blackout (maybe because subconsciously he had suspicions that he was killing the boys during his blackouts).

Shelby was investigating in order to clean up any loose ends that could lead back to him. That is why he collected evidence and killed Manfred. If you replay that scene, you will see that the player loses control of Scott for a few seconds and the camera pans to Lauren, which is when Scott makes his move to kill Manfred.

It's been a while since I played the game, but I think Gordi Kramer killed one of the boys in a copycat killing, although partially on accident or something. His father knew but was trying to hide it. Gordi Kramer's father put flowers on the grave because he owned the construction site where Scott's brother died.

Yeah, someone else answered me elsewhere. I figured out that I missed the Gordi explanation by screwing up the big shootout (I kept hitting R1 instead of R2 because I never play PS3. >_>)

[quote name='icebeast']Deus ex is Latin, and Latin is basically a dead language.[/QUOTE]

rushmore.jpg

[quote name='ihadFG']^:lol:

Love that movie.[/QUOTE]

I never believe in such a thing as favorites, but that movie is the closest it'll ever get for me to being my fave movie.

Deuce....... Aren't you a reviewer panzer? And you never heard of Deus?
It means god btw for those who have don't know either.

Deus Ex basically means From god.

[quote name='KingBroly']Before last night, I had 2 Medals (Medical Facility). Tonight, I have 8 (3 on MF, 2 on SBE and 3 on Rumble in the Jungle). It's not like I can get all 24 thanks to this glitch, only 6 of them. It's because those 2 rooms are unique to all the other Combat Challenge rooms. It's a rather simple glitch, but a very time consuming one.

Because of Medical Facility, I never tried the other rooms.[/QUOTE]

The combat challenges in AA where enjoyable, but I couldn't put myself through getting the combat medals. Too much perfection needed.

What is this glitch?

Are you guys still talking about ghey uh, secks? Pervs.

Anyhoo, I played more ACII last night. I always fight with the camera in that game.

Also, yay for all the Cave games announced for 360!

Yeah CAVE!!

Now where's G.Rev's new shmup? Senko no Ronde barely qualifies as a game, and that Mamoru kun POS from last year doesn't count either.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Awww, voting for cheska is no longer an option. :(

I hope they give her a chance since she did so well until the final round. :S[/QUOTE]

I kept forgetting to vote since I never saw her post, I'd only vote every day I saw a post by her and click on her sig. There has been a distinct lack of that lately!

[quote name='BlueScrote']but was it $15 worth of fun?[/QUOTE]

Seemed like it to me. I'll probably buy the game later today or tomorrow.

Actually I would probably pay for MNC, but if I end up going back to school at the end of the month I won't be able to get online, nullifying the game.

IDK what the fuck is up but last year I could connect to XBL, but it would always give me the "Some XBL features may not be available" message, which translated to "You can get on, but not download anything," including game updates, so I couldn't play anything while online and just gave up on the whole thing.

[quote name='distgfx']I kept forgetting to vote since I never saw her post, I'd only vote every day I saw a post by her and click on her sig. There has been a distinct lack of that lately![/QUOTE]

She definitely has abandoned us.
She used the GGT/CAG for our votes... :(

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']IDK what the fuck is up but last year I could connect to XBL, but it would always give me the "Some XBL features may not be available" message, which translated to "You can get on, but not download anything," including game updates, so I couldn't play anything while online and just gave up on the whole thing.[/QUOTE]

Ah, closed ports

[quote name='corrosivefrost']She definitely has abandoned us.
She used the GGT/CAG for our votes... :([/QUOTE]

:cry:

How did anyone beat SP vs the world? I'm at level 4. First time it glitched. So I had to restart the level then I got to a certain point and it froze. :bomb: Jman loves the game,but this is annoying. =(

[quote name='jman619']How did anyone beat SP vs the world? I'm at level 4. First time it glitched. So I had to restart the level then I got to a certain point and it froze. :bomb: Jman loves the game,but this is annoying. =([/QUOTE]

Don't run any background downloads and do not use the pause button, ever.

[quote name='distgfx']Don't run any background downloads and do not use the pause button, ever.[/QUOTE]

I used the pause button. I assume that made it freeze up for some weird reason?

[quote name='jman619']How did anyone beat SP vs the world? I'm at level 4. First time it glitched. So I had to restart the level then I got to a certain point and it froze. :bomb: Jman loves the game,but this is annoying. =([/QUOTE]

I've never had a freeze yet. Level 16 with Scott and on the final boss (who is a giant douche).

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I've never had a freeze yet. Level 16 with Scott and on the final boss (who is a giant douche).[/QUOTE]

image.php

Gargle my balls

[quote name='corrosivefrost'][quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']
image.php

Gargle my balls[/QUOTE]

image.php

Only if you shave them.[/QUOTE]

image.php

Your balls or my Gizmos

I had one mission left in the Halo 3 campaign. It was disappointing. The campaigns for Halo decreased in quality after the first one; Although I really enjoyed the ODST campaign.

Yeah, but ODST's Campaign was 2 hours. Less time to put in a bullshit level like Cortana in there.

Rumble in the Jungle Extreme completed, so that's 11/24 now. I'm going to do Sewer Bat next, but after that I might do Sewer Bat Extreme instead of Shock and Awe. I had a pretty good run on that one the first time I played it (Like 38,000).

August 13th, 2010
At night, I played Tekken 6 with Chacrana. He was the big winner, but I think he was cheating. What a scumbag.

August 14th, 2010
Today, a high ranking researcher asked me to take care some new monsters. He said they were called mogwai. He told me to feed them live food. When I threw in a pig, they were playing with it... tearing off the pig's legs and pulling out the guts before they actually ate it.

August 15th, 2010
Around 5 o'clock this morning, Chacrana came in and woke me up suddenly. He was wearing a protective suit that looks like a space suit. He told me to put one on as well. I heard there was an accident in the basement lab. It's no wonder, those researchers never rest, even at night.

August 16th, 2010
I've been wearing this annoying space suit since yesterday, my skin grows musty and feels very itchy. By way of revenge, I didn't feed those mogwai today. Now I feel better.

August 17th, 2010
I went to the medical room because my back is all swollen and feels itchy. They put a big bandage on my back and the doctor told me I did not need to wear the space suit any more. I guess I can sleep well tonight.

August 18th, 2010
When I woke up this morning, I found another blister on my foot. It was annoying and I ended up dragging my foot as I went to the mogwai pen. They have been quiet since morning, which is unusual. I found that some of them had escaped. I'll be in real trouble if the higher-ups find out.

August 19th, 2010
Even though I didn't feel well, I decided to go see Nancy. It's my first day off in a long time but I was stopped by the guard on the way out. They say the company has ordered that no one leave the grounds. I can't even make a phone call. What kind of joke is this?!

August 20th, 2010
I heard a researcher who tried to escape from this mansion was shot last night. My entire body feels burning and itchy at night. When I was scratching the swelling on my arms, a lump of rotten flesh dropped off. What the hell is happening to me?

August 21st, 2010
Fever gone but itchy.
Hungry and eat mogwai food.
Itchy Itchy Chacrana came.
Ugly face so killed him.
Tasty.

Itchy.
Tasty.

Sorry guys, I've been doing a lot of video chats about video games lately so that's how most of my time off has been spent :( And I was trying not to post so much about the voting like I was before because not everyone was happy about that.

BUT ANYWAYS, don't worry about not being able to vote for me anymore. Let's just say things are in place right now. And that's all I can say ;)

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']Sorry guys, I've been doing a lot of video chats about video games lately so that's how most of my time off has been spent :( And I was trying not to post so much about the voting like I was before because not everyone was happy about that.

BUT ANYWAYS, don't worry about not being able to vote for me anymore. Let's just say things are in place right now. And that's all I can say ;)[/QUOTE]

You and your twitter and your video chats, I feel so used and abandoned.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I had one mission left in the Halo 3 campaign. It was disappointing. The campaigns for Halo decreased in quality after the first one; Although I really enjoyed the ODST campaign.[/QUOTE]

Halo 3 was my sole Halo experience, and I disliked it intensely.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']
image.php

Your balls or my Gizmos[/QUOTE]

Gizmo's balls.

Poor Chac. :(

----

Scott Pligrim
Played through the whole game in 3 sessions with 2 friends.
No freezes. Guess we were very lucky.

hmm...

have any of you guys tried the Fusion Proglide yet? I got a free one and I'm not sure how I feel about it... the pivoting is weird compared to the vanilla Fusion, but it definitely glides a lot smoother. I'm thinking that I'll hang onto it for a bit, until I find a safety razor that I like, cuz that's how a real man shaves.

Also, that Edge shaving gel stuff? It sucks. Edge Advanced is better, but man, that OG kush is pretty bad.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I shaved my dick and blood got errrywear[/QUOTE]

Like shaving a pimple off of your face, amirite? Merely a speedbump.

[quote name='Chacrana']hmm...

have any of you guys tried the Fusion Proglide yet? I got a free one and I'm not sure how I feel about it... the pivoting is weird compared to the vanilla Fusion, but it definitely glides a lot smoother. I'm thinking that I'll hang onto it for a bit, until I find a safety razor that I like, cuz that's how a real man shaves.

Also, that Edge shaving gel stuff? It sucks. Edge Advanced is better, but man, that OG kush is pretty bad.[/QUOTE]

It's my opinion that if you're not using one of these

safety.jpg

With these

wcs_contest.jpg

You are most certainly doing it wrong.

Those bro razors are just the worst. These safety razors may be a bit more expensive up front but the blades cost nothing and last 10x as long as disposables. Plus it doesn't irritate like those harsh 5 razor things.

14/24 Medals now after getting 22310 on Sewer Bat. Thank goodness for the Perfect Knight bonus. I cut it close a few times though.

[quote name='jer7583']
Those bro razors are just the worst. These safety razors may be a bit more expensive up front but the blades cost nothing and last 10x as long as disposables. Plus it doesn't irritate like those harsh 5 razor things.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, in the end, I know the cost is going to be a lot lower. It's just that initial purchase price + the fact that I'll probably butcher myself for the first couple days that keeps me from doing it. Then again, all the shmups I've been playing have probably raised my dexterity to the level where I'll be able to use that shit like a pro from day one.

From Bro to Pro: The Chacrana Story

[quote name='jer7583']It's my opinion that if you're not using one of these

safety.jpg

[/QUOTE]

What the hell is that unholy contraption?

I am confused yet intrigued.

I've always used crappy disposables with expensive replacement blades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back