GGT 351 Is Rereleasing Every GGT With "GGT REply"

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone asks me my name I'm not going to tell them Indignate probably ever nor do I write it down on forms that ask for my name.

If someone asks me my name I'm not going to tell them Indignate probably ever nor do I write it down on forms that ask for my name.
So see how I would think Nate?

So on another note, so there is that song about the guy saying "I cant feel my face when Im with you". Well it was brought up during lunch today and everyone was saying it was about cocaine(I dont know nor care) but my sister thought it was because she was siting on his face....

So see how I would think Nate?

So on another note, so there is that song about the guy saying "I cant feel my face when Im with you". Well it was brought up during lunch today and everyone was saying it was about cocaine(I dont know nor care) but my sister thought it was because she was siting on his face....
But Nate and Nathan are short for even another name... or I still don't get it either.

Cuz his hands are full of titties/ass and he can't use his hands to feel his face...?

But Nate and Nathan are short for even another name... or I still don't get it either.

Cuz his hands are full of titties/ass and he can't use his hands to feel his face...?
These post need to be put up in a museum or something. Like a fine piece of art.

They need like a tv series were they act out what leads up to the song, like Saturday Night Live style.

I think MGSV will probably be best on PS4 still.
hT6t8zc.jpg

These post need to be put up in a museum or something. Like a fine piece of art.

They need like a tv series were they act out what leads up to the song, like Saturday Night Live style.
I mean, your sister's response was better. He wouldn't have access to his face, so even if his hands were free, he wouldn't be able to feel his face. I hope she can feel his face though!

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, Frost I have missed you so much.
Yes, it's totally a thing. (So is Gears of War Ultimate PC at some point, which I will also throw money at.)

It's so much a thing that I own all the KI content so far without owning an x1 because it's cross-buy... so I bought the total package during the xbox summer deals promo.

And you know where to find me when I'm not active in here (no, not GAF)... you can always Steam chat me. But glad to know someone missed me. :)

Yes, it's totally a thing. (So is Gears of War Ultimate PC at some point, which I will also throw money at.)

It's so much a thing that I own all the KI content so far without owning an x1 because it's cross-buy... so I bought the total package during the xbox summer deals promo.

And you know where to find me when I'm not active in here (no, not GAF)... you can always Steam chat me. But glad to know someone missed me. :)
Sweet! I'm glad to know that is a thing! I'm also super glad that Gears will be too! I need folks to play that with! I'm sure we all miss you! <3 and yes, I'll hit you up on Steam, mang!

Today looks like it's going to be fun. Going to try to finish the other Ground Zeroes missions on PS4 and then I'm going to try to only play MCC and DR3 the rest of the week so I'm not super fatigued when Phantom Pain comes out next week. Anyone else surprised that MGS5 doesn't have a season pass announced yet? I am because it's one of those things that I would have actually totally bought.

I'm still undecided on when I'm getting MGSV.

Totes getting Until Dawn tomorrow though. 

#cantgetthatonxboneorpc

I'm still undecided on when I'm getting MGSV.

Totes getting Until Dawn tomorrow though.

#cantgetthatonxboneorpc
Trufax. I hadn't even heard of Until Dawn until like a week ago, though.

What are you guys getting MGSV on? I forgot that MGO was even a thing until the other day.
PS4 initially, but I'll grab it on Xbone at some point. I plan on running around in MGO quite a lot, too.

I was gonna go PC, but a few buddies talked me into PS4 for the online. We'll have to play.
YES! Did you play any MGO in MGS4 or Subsistence at all? I was a total asshole in MGS4's MGO when I played it. Me and a couple of other friends would hide at the top of hills and just roll down in barrels when we'd see people coming up to KO people so we could kill them easier. Some of the best multiplayer ridiculousness ever.

I bought it for the Peashy

But let's not kid ourselves none of us would ever play together so don't let that sway you.

You pretty much just described by time playing it, ahahaha. We gon get along juuuust fine.
Sweeeet <3

I bought it for the Peashy

But let's not kid ourselves none of us would ever play together so don't let that sway you.
I had actually quoted you to try to figure out what Peashy was, but I just realized you mean PC. You need to tell me what you think after you finish it. Do you like the MGS series?

WiiU is the GGT Mutiplayer Console of Choice.
Actually probably not incorrect. BTW, did I tell you I got a Meta knight amiibo from Action? He is the best ever!

So many games coming up and I started a new character in Dragon Age 3. My Bioware addiction is horrible.
I still need to finish DAI. Ugh. I forgot all about it somehow.

Protomen announced for Rock Band 3! The Hype!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpSHC1dqX1o

At least that doesn't have Kiefer Sutherland ruining a beloved character in it.
The worst part about it is every time Big Boss talks now all I can think of is that one movie Kiefer was in where he played a rapist, went up to Susan Sarandon and told her "I don't even like kiddie pussy."

Big Boss is ruined for me :(

How do you like those new SNSD singles? Kind of disappointing to me honestly.
They're quite whatever.

They're still the one group I haven't delved into their backlog for, but everything more current they've released has been rather dull and hasn't really put me into a mood to want to check out their older stuff.

Now we have a mega yarn yoshi amiibo! Nintendo is really milking this. After seeing the cover art for Star Fox Zero I wouldnt be suprised if we get amiibo with fur.

Also cool people are coming back to the GGT!

I played the Black Ops 3 beta a little bit. I actually had a lot of fun too! I'm not good enough to be any real threat in that game, but it is fun just to fuck around and blow people up with the bow.

I beloved Big Boss in Snake Eater. Less so in Peace Walker. We'll see if it holds up.
I didn't ever care for Big Boss in the first place... but I care even less now that he's voiced by Keifer after Hayter being Snake in pretty much everything forever.

I hear him talk and I basically think "oh, I'm watching an episode of 24. Beep Boop Beep Boop Beep Boop."

What an asinine decision. Just like removing the story and placing it largely on collectible cassettes.

Really? I always imagined you did. Same with Zeki writing down "Zerki MmmPepsi" as his full name.

I didn't ever care for Big Boss in the first place... but I care even less now that he's voiced by Keifer after Hayter being Snake in pretty much everything forever.

I hear him talk and I basically think "oh, I'm watching an episode of 24. Beep Boop Beep Boop Beep Boop."

What an asinine decision. Just like removing the story and placing it largely on collectible cassettes.
Really? MGS3 was like the best one. I can't imagine not being super in love with BB after MGS3. He's pretty much the same guy as Solid.

Also, those cassette tapes are ridiculously fun to collect! I'm going to track them all down. Especially the Duran Duran ones.

Kojima is just losing his mind in his old age.
I don't think he lost his mind, but I definitely do think that he cared less about what he was doing when he decided to make this one. I actually think that's sort of what happened with Peace Walker, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back