GGT 351 Is Rereleasing Every GGT With "GGT REply"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fixed that for you

Trap is active, I REPEAT trap is active
GIF-Approve-Like-Likes-approval-not-bad-thumbs-up-GIF.gif

Big Boss was voiced by a different old white guy in MGS4.

The cassettes are just basically replacements for Codec calls which was already a shit system to deliver story. At least now I can walk around and do shit while that goes on.

I have had the same phone lock screen wallpaper for like 3 years. Maybe I will change it. The sad part is when i upgrade my phone I still use the wallpaper. Its not even like clever or anything, its just a picture of Pikachu sleeping.

They're quite whatever.

They're still the one group I haven't delved into their backlog for, but everything more current they've released has been rather dull and hasn't really put me into a mood to want to check out their older stuff.
I was a pretty big Sone, but SNSD has really gone downhill IMO. Their old stuff is still great, but the last couple albums have been disappointing as hell.

I have had the same phone lock screen wallpaper for like 3 years. Maybe I will change it. The sad part is when i upgrade my phone I still use the wallpaper. Its not even like clever or anything, its just a picture of Pikachu sleeping.
I'll send you a picture you can make your lock screen.

nah man don't change it, it's not like you've grown up or anything or are ready to have sex
Actually. I like this.

I wanted to ask what this tasted like but that sounds pervy. Is this sold in the United States?
It has a light fruity taste, but the energy kick isn't very strong so it kind of sucks. Very low tier energy drink. They sell these in the international aisle at a couple of local adult stores, so you might have some luck looking in there.

Last edited by a moderator:
It has a light fruity taste, but the energy kick isn't very strong so it kind of sucks. Very low tier energy drink. They sell these in the international aisle at a couple of local adult stores, so you might have some luck looking in there.
Im not a big energy drink person, too much bad stuff. It makes sense it is sold in adult stores since so many young people drink these. Thanks for the response though.

Star wars talk

so with kylo ren not being a sith, it made me think he may not have force abilities. If so he was a knight that would help with explaining the lightsaber design (that of a sword). Maybe artificial force will be a plot point, in the expanded universe there were Artusian crystals that could make someone have artificial force. Maybe that is what awakens? Its also to be considered kylo ren could be a gray jedi. Since the first order (who JJ has compared to Nazis) may think they are not evil? Kylo ren can be confused by what is good or evil? Again we have seen people/creatures wield lightsabers without force abilities so it may be part of the plot in some way.

Star wars talk

so with kylo ren not being a sith, it made me think he may not have force abilities. If so he was a knight that would help with explaining the lightsaber design (that of a sword). Maybe artificial force will be a plot point, in the expanded universe there were Artusian crystals that could make someone have artificial force. Maybe that is what awakens? Its also to be considered kylo ren could be a gray jedi. Since the first order (who JJ has compared to Nazis) may think they are not evil? Kylo ren can be confused by what is good or evil? Again we have seen people/creatures wield lightsabers without force abilities so it may be part of the plot in some way.
Are you on drugs?

I have no idea what you're talking about...

Are you on drugs?
I have no idea what you're talking about...
Yes I am

More star wars

So we know that the Dark side is present still in the universe (obviously). With there being Supreme Leader Snoke, a heavy influence on the dark side, whom kylo ren works under. Maybe Kylo is his padawan? Would explain how he is not a sith or how he (as of now) does not have a "Darth" name.

Finished Banjo Kazooie from the Rare Replay collection. Final boss is kind of annoying. I needed to force myself to get the rest of the notes to unlock the extra health to get through it.

Of course there is still a Dark Side, there can't be balance in the force without it according to the technical definition of balance and not whatever george lucas made the fuck up.

wtf would a star wars movies be without a dark side.

Of course there is still a Dark Side, there can't be balance in the force without it according to the technical definition of balance and not whatever george lucas made the fuck up.

wtf would a star wars movies be without a dark side.
Good and evil doesnt always need to be the light and dark side in star wars.

Also I never said no Dark side? I even talked about Snoke.

Edit: nevermind maybe you were agreeing with me

I like all of these posts, pretty much. 

Yesterday was busy and dumb. I still need to finish up GZ before PP comes out. I did A rank a couple of missions I was still missing though, so that's cool. Gonna get that GZ Sneaking Suit!

I might run through PS4 exclusive Until Dawn tonight since I was too tired to run through PS4 exclusive Until Dawn last night.

#NotonPCorXbone

I might run through PS4 exclusive Until Dawn tonight since I was too tired to run through PS4 exclusive Until Dawn last night.

#NotonPCorXbone
I actually planned on grabbing it last night, but for some reason didn't realize it was a $60 release. Think I'ma pump the brakes on it. Lemme know what you think.

Do it up! You have already recruited Kojima, Palitz, and Glaz for Phantom Pain, right?
I don't even remember, honestly.

That game might as well just be real life with it's graphics and multiple choices.

The Playstation brand should include the word Life at some point because of how lifelike their games are.

Life is Strange secretly has more choices on PS4 than the other versions because other platforms can't handle all those choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back