GGT 351 Is Rereleasing Every GGT With "GGT REply"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I accidentally enter the PC deals thread and it's just people complaining that the Divinity guys are doing another kickstarter.

Going back to GAF.

I watched that clip too much, depending on how that scene is shot, its going to be gorgeous. Why do they have to have such cool characters? It seems like everyone in the new one will be awesome, Finn and Rey are going to be amazing characters.

Tempted to make that my phone alarm....

You know what would be cool? If they just unlocked the digital copies of MGSV early since every store in existence apparently broke street date.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do companies still get in trouble over that? I know a lot of times registers will not let you ring stuff out if its before release, only way to get some kind of override.

Wanted some advice on a game, no real spoilers just a question.

So like I need advice on a game, right now im playing Pokemon Rumble blast, I beat the story and such. So anyways after the story you can choose to up the world rank which makes pokemon you meet stronger by using money(you can then friend these pokemon). So my question is Should I continue grinding for money to max the world rank or be done with the game, I have put in a good amount of time?

Wanted some advice on a game, no real spoilers just a question.

So like I need advice on a game, right now im playing Pokemon Rumble blast, I beat the story and such. So anyways after the story you can choose to up the world rank which makes pokemon you meet stronger by using money(you can then friend these pokemon). So my question is Should I continue grinding for money to max the world rank or be done with the game, I have put in a good amount of time?
Keep grinding for money. My brother was in the same situation a couple of weeks ago and he said he ended up really regretting not grinding for money after he decided to move on.

Do people post stuff like this normally on social media?
Yes. Main reason I've unfollowed like everyone I went to high school with on Facebook.

Never have I been so tempted to draw a face on my cock and post it to Facebook.

You know what would be cool? If they just unlocked the digital copies of MGSV early since every store in existence apparently broke street date.
I know, right? Walmart and Best Buy here are pretty much selling it, apparently. Everyone I know locally has it already. I'm just the only person that doesn't yet since I have it preordered at Gamestop. Really wish I could have gotten it today. They should just email all stores in NA today and okay release like CD Projekt Red did for Witcher 3.

Do companies still get in trouble over that? I know a lot of times registers will not let you ring stuff out if its before release, only way to get some kind of override.
Yeah. They can be fined by the distributor (or the distributor can cut supply lines) and if it's a big enough case the publisher (Konami) can even sue for damages, but more often than not the stores don't get in any trouble at all. Usually it's just Mom and Pop local shops that are selling games early, but there's plenty of reports from people on Gamefaqs about how places like Best Buy and Walmart have actually sold the game early. The craziest thing is that it's for such a big release. I mean, usually people don't bat an eye at selling some unknown or unheard of game, but Phantom Pain is kind of the biggest release for September.

All of this MGSV early leak stuff just reminds me of when I worked at KMart and how we sold MGS4 like two weeks early and we got fined like crazy for that shit. IIRC, our district (two stores) got fined 10 grand for selling a combined 23 copies of it and a couple of the PS3 bundles early.

Why do people act like Squall and Rinoa was this great love story? Zidane/Dagger shits on it tremendously.

Hell, with Cloud/Barrett before it you'd think it would have never been a contest.

Why do people act like Squall and Rinoa was this great love story? Zidane/Dagger shits on it tremendously.

Hell, with Cloud/Barrett before it you'd think it would have never been a contest.
Zidane and Dagger were definitely a better love story no match. Squall didn't have the passion for Rinoa like Zidane did for Dagger. There were so many scenes that showed that. Barrett was probably the best thing to happen to cloud. He gave him a good kick to do stuff. Plus he had a gun for a hand so he can pistol whip cloud when ever he got to emo on him.

Keep grinding for money. My brother was in the same situation a couple of weeks ago and he said he ended up really regretting not grinding for money after he decided to move on.

That was my thinking behind it, not wanting to look back and regret it, Im going to take your advice for sure (not saying zeki didnt have sold advice as well). I was at a good pace with getting money so I will continue on that. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

It's more like why do people think FF8 is good.

Someday I'll probably go back to it and like it and act like I never said that.

fuGJZg6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back