GGT 354 Is on a Different Timeline Where the Cubs Lose...?

Sight is dependent on light entering your eyes. If light completely passes through you, you can not see. Invisibility blinds you.
But light COULD still enter the lens of the eye and be refracted to focus onto the retina. At that point the light would just continue on its path. Light still enters/passes and gets focused, just through an invisible medium. However, an onlooker might be able to notice the refraction, just as one can see distorted objects due to light “bending” (such as through a glass of water). So... would that person really be considered invisible, if in fact there's a visible indicator indicating that the invisible person is there?

On the other hand, if light traveled through tissue without any effects, then the person would be infinitely farsighted. Does that mean they are blind? Also, if they can see, it could be argued that an invisible person would see all the time, because light would just travel through their eyelids when they blink.

When I was talking about being invisible I actually was referring to being invisible like in plain sight. Not actually invisible but avoiding stuff so you arent noticed.

But all this talk is really interesting, never thought about the functioning of your body compared to the power, so like if you go to the bathroom is it invisible or does it appear as soon as it leaves your body?

You rollin on dubs?

Miss you, mang.
Nope, only 18 inchers. :cry: 2011 Chrysler 200 S, fully loaded. Looks like this. http://imganuncios.mitula.net/2011_chrysler_200_s_tungsten_metallic_clear_coat_in_frankfort_illinois_4140009434236067128.jpg Nicest car I've ever been in.

Miss you too. I try to pop in here when I can. I'm pretty busy but I'll have some free time this winter, so I'll try to be more frequent.

My daughter is two months old already. . .fucking crazy.

You can always text me, Hankerson.
I shall if your number is the same. I got a new one like 2 years ago because customer service sucks and took way too long to port my number. Back on Verizon where I belong.

Hank! Sometimes I want to text you about Taco Bell or Burger King but Indignate won't let me
I like the Volcano Quesarito box. The other day on the way to the car dealership, I stopped and picked up one on the way. Didn't win a gold PS4. :cry: Then on the way back home, I picked up a buttermilk crispy chicken meal from Mickey Deez. Glutton.

I had a bacon ranch Asiago spicy chicken meal from Wendy's the next day. Still glutton.

Guess multi-quote isn't a thing on CAG mobile.

Right here.

Claw has been my favorite so far. He just clicks with me so well and his combos are flashy.
There's a flashy as hell combo video for Ken... but I can't do half that stuff... hell, I'm having trouble getting his overheads to act like overheads. And it's really weird for me to have to basically try to land a back mp or mk to get any sort of basic combo going (not sure what links... I think people said his c.mp will link into stuff... but I can't find anything concrete in terms of how to step my game up with him).

I shall if your number is the same.
Sorta... hit me up at it, since it still works and I'll explain the rest. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a flashy as hell combo video for Ken... but I can't do half that stuff... hell, I'm having trouble getting his overheads to act like overheads. And it's really weird for me to have to basically try to land a back mp or mk to get any sort of basic combo going (not sure what links... I think people said his c.mp will link into stuff... but I can't find anything concrete in terms of how to step my game up with him).
His cr.mp will link into his target combo which is what you want. Apparently his standing jab does, too. So do shit into target combo xx fireball xx v-trigger xx fuck you up. I love it when someone DPs now. I get free v-trigger and a sweet combo. I heard some pro player talking shit about claw, but he seems pretty good to me. Even if my claw gets knocked off, you've just given me access to more combos and a command throw. Hell, you have combos where you take your claw off in the middle of them. His st.hk crush counter is godlike, it's a free super. How is this dude not the best character in the beta? I see almost nobody playing him and his cr.lp xx roll punishes shit I've never seen anybody else punish yet. The roll can combo into super, too. Hell, just hitting with his rose is a free super. You can cancel into it from moves that aren't special cancelable. Like... srsly... u guyz....

His cr.mp will link into his target combo which is what you want. Apparently his standing jab does, too. So do shit into target combo xx fireball xx v-trigger xx fuck you up. I love it when someone DPs now. I get free v-trigger and a sweet combo. I heard some pro player talking shit about claw, but he seems pretty good to me. Even if my claw gets knocked off, you've just given me access to more combos and a command throw. Hell, you have combos where you take your claw off in the middle of them. His st.hk crush counter is godlike, it's a free super. How is this dude not the best character in the beta? I see almost nobody playing him and his cr.lp xx roll punishes shit I've never seen anybody else punish yet. The roll can combo into super, too. Hell, just hitting with his rose is a free super. You can cancel into it from moves that aren't special cancelable. Like... srsly... u guyz....
noob question: how do you crush counter?

night_of_the_gigantic_girl_by_poposan-d6rmhsg.jpg

Nobody showed up for DBFC or KI. I'm very disappointed in all of you for not listening to my demands. As punishment you can't play the SFV beta anymore.

Nope, only 18 inchers. :cry: 2011 Chrysler 200 S, fully loaded. Looks like this. http://imganuncios.mitula.net/2011_chrysler_200_s_tungsten_metallic_clear_coat_in_frankfort_illinois_4140009434236067128.jpg Nicest car I've ever been in.

Miss you too. I try to pop in here when I can. I'm pretty busy but I'll have some free time this winter, so I'll try to be more frequent.

My daughter is two months old already. . .fucking crazy.
That's a nice ride, Hank! Congrats!

I went home and became a family man.

Winter's coming, so maybe I'll play a game eventually. ..
What're you going to play first when you get the chance?

"there's powder coming from my butt"

-Uraizen
QFT.

I got back from New Mexico on Friday night and used the rest of the weekend to relax and recovery from driving for like 12 hours straight. Only thing I really played this weekend was Episode 5 of Tales from the Borderlands and I loved it. Just a fantastic end and definitely cemented it as the best TellTale game yet.

Trip was nuts. Ate lots of good food and saw some real crazy shit. Was in El Paso during that crazy huge hailstorm that happened last week, too. Didn't think we'd be seeing historically weird weather or shit like that. Also, girlfriend's Mom invited us to move to New Mexico with her! Don't know exactly how that will work out, but yeah.

So is there a way to mod the Steam version of the SFV beta so I can keep playing now that the beta is over?

Uraizen, I feel like you should have an answer for this...

Laura Bailey taking 2nd billing to Vin Diesel wtf?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLEMb_RIZ3o

Played some of the Toybox Takeover last night in DI 3.0 and that shit is surprisingly fun. Syndrome from Incredibles sets up some crazy toybox arenas for you to fight in and you just go at it as whoever you have and it is crazy. It was pretty straight forward beat 'em up stuff at first, but then there was a point where I was dropped into this sandy arena and nothing was happening (I was playing the Hulk) and then I started hearing some hissing and my girlfriend walked in front of the tv and in the like, 2 seconds that she was in front of the screen Darth Maul spawned and began force choking my Hulk. Scared the shit out of me. I beat the fuck out of him, though. He is deaaaad.

What is with this sale on Halo 5 off of newegg, is the game bad? I need an unbiased opinion, zeki is halo 5 bad?

What is with this sale on Halo 5 off of newegg, is the game bad? I need an unbiased opinion, zeki is halo 5 bad?
It's probably going to not be that great.

It's funny to say it, but this is the first one I (actually) haven't gotten at launch. I caved last time and got 4 pretty much at release, but 5 just didn't look like it'd draw me in so I skipped it. Still though, it was difficult to resist that $40 price point.

It's Halo... personally, I'd say Halo is flaming hot garbage... but maybe this one is better since they actually added some features from the 21st century to it, like ADS.

But still, you'd have to buy an X1 and then the game... and it's not worth that unless you're a Halo fan and need/want to play the game badly.

So you guys giving candy to children on Halloween? Im sure zeki will hand out pamphlets on how introducing Miku and a Vita in to your life will make you a better person.

I've been too busy getting the promo shit together for my wife's Batman burlesque show next month. Game's going into open beta on the 3rd too. Did listen to pretty much everything you posted for me though. Pretty good workin' tunes.

bread's done
Back