GGT 355 Is The Surprise Love Child Of Cthulu And Tom Cruise

Kingdom Hearts spin off have had their own style gameplay though. I mean they still have the same basic concept of hit object A with Keyblade and repeat. But the leveling systems and teammate mechanics have differed. Love them all though. It doesnt matter how far they are up there Im still crawling in with them.

The story is actually really good and I completely understand it. If you have played them all the story makes complete sense (i guess you can skip re coded since its story really doesn't go anywhere)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not the mechanics. It's the story.

It's convoluted and pretentious as fuck. Every character and event is deemed as super fuckin important and everything has to be connected to each other to make it seem even more important. On top of that there's like 4 versions of each character thanks to heartless, nobodies, somebodies, and fusions.

There's 18 fuckin games and 200 and twelve releases of those games. There's masters and apprentices and sith lords and disney worlds and digital worlds and dark worlds and worlds in between those worlds. Keyholes to stick my keyblade in so I can unlock my hearts, souls, memories, dreams. no one is invincible, everyone is immortal. Gummi Ships.

It's convoluted and pretentious as fuck. Every character and event is deemed as super fuckin important and everything has to be connected to each other to make it seem even more important. On top of that there's like 4 versions of each character thanks to heartless, nobodies, somebodies, and fusions.

There's 18 fuckin games and 200 and twelve releases of those games. There's masters and apprentices and sith lords and disney worlds and digital worlds and dark worlds and worlds in between those worlds. Keyholes to stick my keyblade in so I can unlock my hearts, souls, memories, dreams. no one is invincible, everyone is immortal. Gummi Ships.
Things are connected and for good reasons, they explain everything just as long as you watch the "secret" endings. It can be complicated if you just miss one game. Its going to be interesting, the events of KH3D left you on such a cliff hanger as well.

Honestly I don't care about the stories in those anymore, I just want to explore the worlds and enjoy the gameplay. 

oh yeah, there's secret fuckin endings that don't actually explain shit. thanks for reminding me Beatles.
You're welcome

tumblr_mliykqx5861rlou9ko1_500.gif

I actually like Kingdom Hearts that's the fucked up part.
Its hard not to like it. Best gaming series ever made!

Damn, Beatles. I felt the heat on that one.

My brother picked up a digital copy of GTA V on the Xbone today and is sharing it with me. Excited to finally give it a shot as I've owned it like twice now and still haven't gotten a chance to give it a shot. Woooo, adult life!

Can someone post here what the comment was cuz i missed it.
You know, I missed the comment, and I don't know what was said, but I know I raised $1500 for a local hospital and that Zeldathon right now, AGDQ/SGDQ raising all of that money, and things like the Bob Ross event where that money goes towards charity really show me how horrible of a site Twitch is.

You know, I missed the comment, and I don't know what was said, but I know I raised $1500 for a local hospital and that Zeldathon right now, AGDQ/SGDQ raising all of that money, and things like the Bob Ross event where that money goes towards charity really show me how horrible of a site Twitch is.
What was the name of the hospital?

Children's Hospital of Wisconsin, http://www.chw.org/ if people would like to know what I was doing the event for specifically .
Is it under your name? Also if I remember correctly there were awesome people donating on random streams so its not like you having the stream made them donate, they were going to anyway. Twitch as a whole is horrible even if some things can help redeem it, but majority of these charities went on before twitch was a thing. But im not getting in to this with you.

I can guarantee you right now that some of the people that donated wouldn't have otherwise, some of my regulars and I made a donation myself as well, using something as simple as a stream and putting a small message about a charity donation can get people to donate who wouldn't otherwise. And so much of the money they raise from the charity events Twitch doesn't take any of it, I know they didn't with the Bob Ross stuff and with AGDQ the 50/50 split becomes 0/100, and since Twitch is owned by Amazon, which is another company that really does have great customer service and support, I feel like it fits with them.

I can guarantee you right now that some of the people that donated wouldn't have otherwise, some of my regulars and I made a donation myself as well, using something as simple as a stream and putting a small message about a charity donation can get people to donate who wouldn't otherwise. And so much of the money they raise from the charity events Twitch doesn't take any of it, I know they didn't with the Bob Ross stuff and with AGDQ the 50/50 split becomes 0/100, and since Twitch is owned by Amazon, which is another company that really does have great customer service and support, I feel like it fits with them.
Who were all the people that donated? The screen names I should say

We're also going to need to see a copy of your 2015 tax return to prove you didn't pocket that money Mo.
Unless he claims it on his taxes he wont have anything on there, so you can just stop.

Also all charitable donations are avaliable to the public

Oh so mo has to tell the government about it? If you say so
He has to report it as earned income, but he may not have to pay federal taxes and just state. Twitch will send him a W-2 which he has to include when he files for 2015, so we'll know when he shares his tax return with us.

He has to report it as earned income, but he may not have to pay federal taxes and just state. Twitch will send him a W-2 which he has to include when he files for 2015, so we'll know when he shares his tax return with us.
Didnt they pay the organization directly? So no money went through mo, so would he still need to file that?

I guess you can just go on the extra life webpage and search for users. So awesome to mo for donating as well as scott cawthon ($1500) and Adam maloy ($50). Its interesting how you can go on and see these things.

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participantDonations&participantID=189023

He needs to file if he pocketed the money.
What makes you think he pocketed? Also it goes directly to the charity so I dont know how that's possible? I had posted about pocketing it but with just a minute of research you can see how it can not be possible. Unless mo owns the extra life foundation

Okay to clear things up

Earlier I wrote: Probably hard to pay attention to any story having to answer questions and participate in twitch circle jerks constantly but thats none of my business.

Also made a refrence to mo pocketing the charity money that I removed but zeki continues to mention.

Cool? Cool

So this make you happy zeki since you new hate for me has clearly been shown also dont be a hypocrite about considering peoples feelings when you never do.

Yes I mentioned mo was stealing but I changed it because it was idiotic to assume such a thing

I can pay attention to a good story, I do a lot of story based games even, it's just this.

When I play an RPG like Tales, and I talk to a dog and it says woof, that's what it is, a dog, not some key plot point that ties everything else together, just a regular ol dog. Also because it's Evil, Zeldathon has raised over 150 grand already, so yep.

bread's done
Back